Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: agun

I am sure with time these possesive momies will understand it. Cant blame them entirely...they have such cute children in the form of Naitik and Akshara.<br><br>Gayatri needs zor ka jhatka from Naitik...becauase her husband telling her is not making any difference and Daadi & Visambar will take care of Rajshri. <br><br><br>

sach..jinke aise bache ho, woh kabhi nahi chahenge unke bache unse door ho jaye... 😭 but both mommies should be happy bec. till now, Gayitri had only Naitik..now she has a daughter in law like Akshara..and Rajshri, she has a jamaisa like Naitik...they must rejoice and find their happiness in Naitik and Akshara's happiness...stop acting selfish now...Gayitri and Rajshri
AaRtINaKsH thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

sach..jinke aise bache ho, woh kabhi nahi chahenge unke bache unse door ho jaye... 😭 but both mommies should be happy bec. till now, Gayitri had only Naitik..now she has a daughter in law like Akshara..and Rajshri, she has a jamaisa like Naitik...they must rejoice and find their happiness in Naitik and Akshara's happiness...stop acting selfish now...Gayitri and Rajshri

Agreed.

Both Rajshri and Gayatri should feel proud to have kids like Akshara and Naitik

and stop interfering in their life. 

And let them understand and live their life with their own.
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tafseer

agree wid u....dis is wat is called LIFE....
hum jo chahte hai woh mil toh jaata hai den we think bout it.....coz b4 wishing we dont tend to think bout its outcum......

its very nice dat every part of life is shown so beautifully in dis show....dats y we al r love in it.....

now its becoming hard 4 Rajshri to share her motherhood wid someone else......but its da reality now she has to face it......den only Akshara will have he foot in her sasural......as Gayatri mata bhi kam nahi hai.......use patana n manana is not dat easy....

agreed...😊 akshar has to b carefull now...do do maa ko handle karna hai.. aur phir munna bhi hai😆

beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i thnk thy also need sum time.... dheere dheere gayatri, rajshree bhi sambhal jayenge..

i felt better whn rajshekhar was explaining gayatri... i hope she understnd quickly...😊

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

tht's what every couple expects..but a mom being a mom, the way she's protected her children all these years, she doesn't want them to make any mistakes...ALL moms are like that and WE too are gonna be the same

I have a son and a daughter.after all that I went through with my MIL,I have realized that till the time they are married i will advise them and after they are married never,but if they really need and come to me for help,I would really would do my best to help
amEn.aaMir thumbnail
her problem ki jarh gayatri hai
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

tht's what every couple expects..but a mom being a mom, the way she's protected her children all these years, she doesn't want them to make any mistakes...ALL moms are like that and WE too are gonna be the same

Very true...main toh openly kehti hun yaar main bhi aisi hi hun....
Btw i remembered one day u posted sumthing like ki Naitik aisa hai ki Gayatri ne use aisa bana diya hai...Now that i though a lil bit...i think Gayatri ne use bana diya hai aisa....aur har ma apne bache ki jaisa sikhayegi woh waisa hi seekhta hai...i have a fren ...when her daughter was say six months i.e since she started eating solids..she use to wipe her face after every bite with tissues....she taught her that unknowingly and now that girl needs a full pack of tissues on table ...she is 6 now... my fren is trying hard to supress it now ..
So i think if Naitik doesn't like things ulti pulti its because he is so used to it...courtesy Gayatri mata...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sks7

<br><br></font>Very true...main toh openly kehti hun yaar main bhi aisi hi hun....<br>
Btw i remembered one day u posted sumthing like ki Naitik aisa hai ki
Gayatri ne use aisa bana diya hai...Now that i though a lil bit...i
think Gayatri ne use bana diya hai aisa....aur har ma apne bache ki
jaisa sikhayegi woh waisa hi seekhta hai...i have a fren ...when her
daughter was say six months i.e since she started eating solids..she
use to wipe her face after every bite with tissues....she taught her
that unknowingly and now that girl needs a full pack of tissues on
table ...she is 6 now... my fren is trying hard to supress it now ..<br>
So i think if Naitik doesn't like things ulti pulti its because he is so used to it...courtesy Gayatri mata...<br>

agreed......COURTESY goes to Gayatri Mata.....she is cleanliness freak n so she has taught Naitik da same....apni aadatein usme in dekar now she is complaining bout it....

yaar yeh kab unhe akela chhodengi....so dat they can live their own life with their own way......
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gayatri should nt think like this......
At least she should trust her son.......
Uskai yeh baat apnai per rakh ker soochni chahiyai.....

sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Asaar toh kam hi lagte hain ki gayatri will leave them alone...aaj bhi phone kar diya...aur ab toh mujhe ek aur khatra ho raha hai Naitik's dad dialgoue sun ke....kahin Akshara - Naitik ke honeymoon pe saath na chale jaaye aakhir unhe bhi toh Gyatri ne time nahin diya itne saalon se......