Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...naps that definatly a thought provoking question....and off late i haven't been able to put my thoughts in apt words..i dunno why...maybe am getitng older by d minute..😆😆...but lets see if i can pen my thoughts aptly w r t this one😉

okie before knowing ashi yuvi i too experianced wat u did i mean i never looked into who d characters were i wld just like them coz i wld  like dem together onscreen dey wld present a soothing picture and thats abt it....my first huge huge wala love was for prem-nisha aka salman madhrui frm hahk...and i was craaaaaaaazy for dem...mind u i was just ten yrs old den...😆...but my day didn't used to end if i didn't see hahk atleast onceeeee a day...i dunno why i loved dem so much...den i moved on simren-raj..whome i adore till dateeeeee....and since ddlj srk-kajol like became THE couple for me...den i got sucked into the "telly" world...and Anurag-Prerna became THE couple for me..i was regarded as d most craziest kasauti fan in my hostel..i mean my graduaiton hostel not mba one😉...i still remember i use to go reserve a seat for myself in d tv room since 7 pm only kzk used to cme at 8 30😆...and i used to hateeee bajaj so much i guess i primarily liked kzk coz of Anurag i found him very sweet and their love was so strong i mean despite of all d attorcities deir love never died...

den i tried for mba while i was still in 3rd yr of my graduation...mba had been my BIGGEST dream since std 9th..(apart from my all time cherished dream which u know😉)...and u know my parents my whole family used to tell me ki doll keep your feet firmly on d ground dnt dream stuff which u know r imppossible to achive being who u r...dreamin is good but being realistic is also imp..u know daat atleast in dis life u wld never be able to do mba or live alone in hostel and blah...but i never paid heed to them...my desire to do mba grew more and more and even then i knew ki i a dreaming abt doing an mba primarily to prove to d world that damm i too can do ANYTHING....i had already achieved my first stepping stone of success by going to Delhi for my graduation...gosh...now wen i look back at that time..it seriously feels like a dream..i mean i dunno how wat wen happend.....how my parents actually aggreed in d end to let me go to let me atleast try and discover d world myself...and how i actually managed it alll....i was so proude of myself then....an den my next step was getitng into THE best mba coll of d country...but i failed...i failed in my first attempt of mba...and my family was like u needed dis reality check..u can't do this doll u jus can't not co u lack d capability but coz God didn't equip u wid d requistie things needed for this field...i was broken brutally broken...my dream had shattered..i was back home at Jaipur...amnnd i was at d verge of giving it all up..and gng for teaching profession insted...but then Ashi happeneeeeeeeeed

and sicne d day she happend life hadn't been d sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....she became my dream saviooooooooooor...my hopeeeeeeeeeeeeee...she  brought back all that i believed in...in particualr she reinforced my faith in god and his miraclesssssssss...she again made me belive ki god never lets those people suffer who r on d path of follwing their dreams becoz he takes all their suffering unto his own self...she made me rediscover self faith and confidence...wen i cldnt clear mba even i accepted that i wasn't normal that i was diff inferior frm others and there r smehtings in life which i never wl be able to do that there r certiand reams which i never shld have dared to dream......but ashi changed all thaaaaaaaaaaaat...she gave me back to my own self...i was again feleing the same excitement d same pride in being me which i felt wen  i was gng for my grads....once again i was soooooo proude ot be who i ammmmmmmmmmmm....once again i was in commune wid god and was thanking him for making me EXACTTLY d way he made me..i felt so speciallllllllllllll...and since then there wasn't any looking back for me....since then ashi and all her relationships became my way of seeing life love friendship god...Ashi YYuvi became my definition of loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....and i guess i know why coz...for them love was neevr a weakness it was never bindinggggggggggggg for them love was that beautyful thing which wld make dem achieve their dreams...for them love was an inspirationnnnnnn

and after knowing and feeling AY...i started viewing everything else in THEIR perspective...for me to respect a couple dey HAd to have an AY tinge in them coz AY became my mirror of divinity....all other couples had to pass that basic blue print test for me to like them...annd d test pointers included

• Friendship aught to be the purest form of love for the couple in question...and just cz dey fell in love dey wldn't stop being friends
  • Love would not overpower their other relations...love wld not demand dem to change teir character their personality the wa dey dressed waked talked d people dey choose to like...love wouuld not Consume dem..infact love would give them strength the freedome to be nothing but Themselves
  • And love fo them has o be tumse hiish..."na hai yeh pana na khona hi hai tera na hona jane kyun hona hi hai"

after ay i liked many couples but alll of dem for me had d basic ayishness in dem..be it RM..or d bigining phase of Mayur...and den Sajan..my lvoe for mayur faded away coz i realized all dey had in common wid ay was d "fights" nothing else...but sajan omgggggg..d purity of their friendship alway reminded me of ay d way dey wld even sacrifice their love wala feleings for each other just so as to save their friendship...d way dey had just been there for eachother hamesha hamesha d way dey think abt each other sabse pahle specialy He wen hes in trouble...everything abt them was so dammed ayishhhhhhh...isliye i reallly started respecting them like helllll....infact in their soulmate wala scene i actly LOVED dem...and then there is Geet-Adi...thats the only only couple jinke liye i actually FEEL something from the bottom of my heart yeah dey arn;t AY dey can never be wat AY r...but gooooooooooosh i love dem wid a force j a force wid which i never loved any any other couple apart from ay but am not brining ay in here...dey r somehting that is omnipresent for me...but i looooooooooooooooooove geet adi loonyly and respect dem fiercely and i guess d reason for it is Ay and only AY every moment of theiirs reminds me of AY geet is such a true incarnation of ashiiiiiii...its like she has ashi ka soulllllllllllll in her..and so is their love story...every bit of their lvoe story is filled wid Ay ka fregranceeee....and i even love love RD but thats coz dey r just another form of AY too..i started liking MM too wen i realized how starkly diff dey r from their remix conuterparts ki their love was so not a fairytale saga ki dey were not just mere lovers more than lovers dey were friend dey could laugh ACTUALLY laugh together be silly together..i saw a streak of ay in themmmm...

and then recenly i started lovin two couples from lnmdj...and u know wwhy i ended up rewatching the sho after seeing it first time?....coz i was under this major ay syndrome and everything every single thing made me miss ay i was cravingggggggggggggg for them...so the music background score of lnmdj always reminded me of ay coz it was a guitaar tune and i lvoe love daat tune and i used to watch d show initialy only for that one tune... cooz i cld actually visualize yuvi playing it for herrrrrrrrr...😆😆...and now am searching for those basic AY traits in the two couples am really really liking..😉

to cut my eendless story short...AY r my mirror...i view everything else via that mirror...if anyone or anything even comes close to reflecting the same light which AY has..i wld respect dem like dem uphold dem...but i can't ever worship demmmmmmm coz that feeling i wld just feel for AY..."bluuuuuuuuuuush"

@madzieeeeeeeeeeeeeee..🤗.....cho happpy to see u hereeeeee..."yeaaaaaaaah"...thanx for coming madzieeee...i had dis secret desire to spend some quality time wid u here and fir se walk wid ou on our fvt path..d AY lane...seriously madzie though u weren't active here still u were always present in the form of your poemmmm...aah i cant  ever get over it....and now u gave us naother treasure in d form of ashi's reason for loving yuviiiiiii...omgoooood....u know wat i think we should quote each one of dose reasons and discusss it here right here....it wld be aweshme..i cldn't get u siggys on every single one of dem...but atleast we can discusss themmmmmmmmm...☺️,,,omg yeaaaaah i think we SHOULD  do that it wld be part and parcel of your farewell bash...just this part of the party we wld celebrate here...in our very homeeeee...☺️

naps post her first reason as a discussion of d day thingy here☺️ can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...☺️

and madzie wld reply to ur above post later but i so agree on that perfect hona zarrori biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I have been feeling that line since past few days and thats y my siggy box is shouting it out loudeee..☺️...daat and so many more things i learnt from ashi and ay....seriously sme of their statements r so so like lifetime treasures dey have actually helped us find the right path in life helped us be better humans...for me its..."follow your heart"...alllllllll d way☺️
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Okie guys i was going through madzie's "celebrate the AY week" topic and dung posted such cute piece of artwork over there...no idea who made it but it is sooo cuteeeeeee!🤣

Just see it urself

I'm sure harshu, ashi, dung (ofcourse), mads and all saw it but am not sure if loons and others saw it too...and if u didn't than there you go....isn't is soo cute?????😳😳😳 God i love it!😳
i have seen it beforeeeeee🤣shit this pic of YaRa kills meeeeeeee always geeeeeeeee why r dey so cuteeeeeee man?
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Alright people i just realized that i totally forgot to post letters since the first time i post of loony luna so here goes another letter...this one is by ashi-yuvi themselves...i mean its written by harshu who herself is just like ashi-yuvi...so you can say that this letter has actually been written by yuvi!☺️😳 To give bases to timbos here (like loons) this letter has been written during this time period of remix when ashi was in london and yuvi was missing her!😳😳

-------------------------------------------

Dear Wacko...Ashi...

How are ya? How many people have you tortured already in London yet?

How are you dealing with the Dino...your dad?? Jumbo's damn pissed off right now.

He's making people do sit ups...sit ups I ask you?! We had a party in the pub, all the nincompoops were parading around'I wish you were there to'You should have been there to shut those idiots up. Why are you always unavailable when you're really needed? And why are you there with your comments when not needed?

Anywayz, I'm trying out a new tune, and I tell you, it's gonna be the sufi-est ever! Can't wait to play it to you! If you behave yourself well enough, I might consider letting you hear about it, when you decide to make a come back, that is.

It's a real bore in ol' Maurya High without you. Everyone's being the same old crassed up crowd they always were'Pri's trying out weight lifting'Ok don't I can see you getting up already to put clothes into your bag'Sid's trying to avoid Latty, who's determined to clobber him up. She has gotten herself a pair of leather boxer gloves. I swear! I saw them! Ofcourse Sid's not too keen to see them, he's crouching under his bed, trembling'I hope that makes you go down till the airport and buy a ticket to India.

Oh btw, Na-kooool's coming to London. The idiot' got some cracked up plan to meet up with The Queen (he seems to think, he'll be introduced to the Queen's daughter or some other hot babe). If THAT doesn't spook ya enough to get on the plane and be done with it, then I dunno what will'

Come back soon.  

Duncha be late  

Hope ya have a great flight.

Love,

Yours,

Ciao,

Psycho

Yuvi.

----------------------------------------

And if you didn't like it, than you suck! No seriously...you do coz this letter rocks and i just loveddddddddd it to the Z!☺️☺️☺️

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 14 years ago
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

halshuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu☺️☺️omgggggggggggggg ☺️i love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee u seriously we u write on ay na toh i can litralllly SEE THEM IN UR WORDS dey r so dammed vibrantly present in every single word u writeeeeeeeeeeeee☺️
am reading this letter after so lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng had forgotten it totallly but geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee abhi wen i read it again fir se i was able to conjure d real imagesssssssssssssssssss i cld see ashi rreading it cld actually hear her heart beat fastenn while reading those stricked out wordsss....yeh baat aur hai ki d sound came from my heart only...lollllll...☺️......ur words o de make me go loony halshuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...☺️
can't stop aweing at d stricken out words...why why r dey so cuteeeee...and how u can totally capture their essance hamesha is beyond meeee....but i just know for me u d besht writer everrrrrrrrrrr...coz d way i imagine ay while reading u is so real ki i almost feelllllllllllllll am watching them on tv or something i cant explainnnnnnnnnnnnnn it...but U ROCK.......loooooooooooooooooove u heck loadssssssssssssssss expectoooooooo...
priya185 thumbnail

@ nitz read the post

but still shez her mother, shez enevr done one thing bad to ashi on purpose. if ashi tells every1 to be logical in this case wherez her logic. i sound kinda harsh  

n i dont think there is one reason which i love ay i think its everyhting abt them tht just makes u love them. truthfully speaking i didnt love ashi in the first few epis but she kinda grows on u. i love hw she can do anything for her friends. she is truely a one and only    
@ smriti
u liked anu-pre i nvr really liked anus acting nor did i like their story. but as u said i liekd the idea tht their love never died watever happened at heart thye always loved each other  
ive seen tht show mostly for prem mukti i adored them b4 mukti died they do have a touch of ay in them
i love prem nisha and raj simran too. i dont like any mjht couples nymre just kinda grown out of them lol  
@ anu yup its my first time
 @ priyac
hey nice to meet u 😊
Edited by -Priya- - 14 years ago
priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
omgod shit i knew yesterday i wld be missing seeing u around here today coz u had skl but geeeeeeeeeeee u came am cho happy to have been able to catch up wid u today this place felt suna suna widout today misseddddddddddddddddddd u so dammed much
how was first day of skllllllllllllllllll? i hope it was rockinggggggg
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FollowYourHeart

priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

omgod shit i knew yesterday i wld be missing seeing u around here today coz u had skl but geeeeeeeeeeee u came am cho happy to have been able to catch up wid u today this place felt suna suna widout today misseddddddddddddddddddd u so dammed much
how was first day of skllllllllllllllllll? i hope it was rockinggggggg

it sucked
the sections changed as we chose our topics n most of my friends rnt in my section :(
thye already give us so much hw and pressure already
i missed u too, today was a late day, i got even later lost my bus pass

priya185 thumbnail

cute sig

thye look like cats and dogs in tht sig lol
is it an offscreen pic? although i doubt, i hope its onscreen just coz i wanna c an epi with it hehe