Fan Fictions

friends for life(mjht ff)part 31.pg 60

tingtingteeding thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
 this is my first ff so please read and review.

INDEX
part 1-4:pg 1
part 5 & 6:pg2
part 7:pg 3
part 8: pg 4
part 9 & 10:pg 5
part 11:pg7
part 12: pg 8
part 13:pg 10
part 14:pg 12
part 15:pg 14
part 16 & 17:pg 19
part 18:pg 23
part 19:pg 26
part 20:pg 30
part 21: pg 34
part 22:pg 35
part 23:pg39
part 24: pg 41
part 25:pg 43
part 26:pg 46
part 27:pg 48
part 28:pg 51
part 29: pg 53
part 30:pg 56
part 31:pg 60

Chapter1

nupur mehra, a very cute and beautiful girl who liked to talk a lot. she was friends with almost everyone. She topped in almost every exam and she was also a great artist. She was a very friendly girl. She helped everyone who needed her. But she also had a fiery side which came up when people crossed her or her friends way. She was also very girly. She had two best friends one who was her best friends since childhood and one whom she met in goa. She had stayed for almost all her life in mumbai. It had been just four years since she had come to goa.

nupur was apprehensive today. She had to tell something very important to someone. She knew she had to break someones heart today, her best friends. She was going to move back to mumbai and she had to tell her friend about it. She wished it had happened a few days back, she wouldn't have felt this guilty. She knew her best friend really needed her right now and the fact that she wont be there for her would literally break her. How she wished she didn't have to go leaving her in this state but she had to. She had always wanted to go back to America and her best friend knew about it but now was not a nice time to tell her that she was leaving India forever.

"how is she going to react when I tell her this. She will totally lose it. I don't want to see her breaking again. She has had enough. But will she understand me or will she think that I'm abandoning her in her hour of need. Shit!!! Why did this have to happen now.", nupur thought bitterly.

nupur saw her coming in the class. She looked upset.

"great!! Now what? How am I gonna tell her about this. Shit!! Shit!! Shit!!"

Gunjan vardhan, she was a very shy and simple girl. She wasn't really like the other shy girls. She wasn't a total tomboy but yeah she wasn't a complete girl either. She hated what other girls liked. She was not the girl who will spend hours on choosing matching sandals or matching scarves. She never tried to impress any guy. She never believed in fairytales. She never believed in love even though her parents had a love marriage. She was pretty weird actually. One moment she would be this quite and reserved girl and the next moment she would act crazy. Noone really knew what she was from inside. She was also fiercely protective about her friends and her family. She didn't have many friends bcoz she didn't really speak to too many people. People thought her to be a very reserved girl, she was, but not with everyone. Her friends knew how crazy she could get. She had a very mean temper, though she controlled it most of the times. She was very sweet but sometimes she could get very rude and sarcastic too. She would be completely chilled out sometimes and sometimes she could get apprehensive about even the slightest of things.

gunjan was very nervous, she had something important to tell her best friend. She walked in the corridor trying not to see anyone. She glanced at her watch it was 8:45, she had fifteen minutes to tell her.

gunjan entered the class. Her eyes shifted to the place where she sits. She saw nupur looking down at her. She sensed the tension in her eyes. nupur usually is never tensed about anything, but today she seemed to be a little disconcerted. gunjan sighed. She had to tell her.

She walked up the stairs of their auditorium class and sat beside nupur. She looked at her and tell her everything at once. But before she could speak anything nupur spoke out,

"whats wrong? You okay? Come-on gunjan how long are you gonna keep sulking about that? I know it is hard and if it had happened to me I don't know what I would have done. But you need to move on now. Try harder this time and don't behave like a loser.",nupur said in one breath.

gunjan smiled. "This was so like nupur. Don't act like a loser", she thought.

"nupur I need to tell you something, something very important.", she began.

"well that will have to wait bcoz what I want to say is more important. gunjan I''..I''..mm''.I'..", nupur hesitated. She couldn't go on.

"what? Are you okay? You sound so tensed.", gunjan asked.

"actually gunjan my dad has decided to that I should stay with my brother in mumbai.  I know you need me and trust me I don't want to leave you like this but I have no choice. I'm sorry.", nupur completed in one breath.

She lowered her eyes. She knew she would see hurt in gunjan's eyes and she didn't want to see it. Not when it was coming from her.

gunjan stared at nupur. She knew it had taken a great deal for her to tell this news. She asked softly,

"when you say you have to leave for mumbai, when exactly are you moving?"

nupur looked up. This was not the reaction she had expected. Was gunjan that pissed with her that she could make her voice that cold or was this news not a big deal to her. Now she was angry.

"Why can't she just shout at me?",she thought.

Meanwhile gunjan was on cloud 9. she knew she had nothing to worry about now. she looked at nupur and saw her glaring at her. She chuckled.

Now nupur was seriously pissed with her. Was she really happy to see her going. She wanted gunjan to understand her situation but what she was doing right now was not what she expected.

"what is so funny?",nupur asked still glaring at gunjan.

Gunjan chuckled. She loved to annoy nupur. She said softly,

"museebat tali" and seeing the expression on nupur's face she laughed.

"nupur I was worried about how I was going to tell you about something and as usual you solved my problem. I'm moving too. Dad wants me to study in mumbai. His business you see, he's expanding it and he is moving to America with mom and pari. He doesn't want my education interrupted so he's sending me to Mumbai. I guess he knew all along that you were going to mumbai too, coz he said I'll be staying at his friends place and I guess I'll be staying with you. He said I would love it there. Now I see his plan. I was sick of thinking how I will tell you about this.  Boy I'm so glad. Now I can get out of this place and also have my best friend. This is so cool. I'm so happy."

nupur was delighted to hear this. This meant she could have both her best friends with her." Wow!! Now that was news.", she thought.

Just then the teacher entered the class and they got busy with lecture. During the lunch they talked about how they will have so much fun together.

"you'll love mayank. I mean he is cool, smart, intelligent and he is also very sarcastic", nupur told gunjan. "like you", she added.

gunjan rolled her eyes.

"nupur you have told me about mayank so many times that I can actually imagine how he looks, you know.", gunjan said.

"okay then but have I told you that I have brother whom I like to irritate a lot?", asked nupur.

"yes. Your brother Samrat Mehra. Birth-date 25th august 1990. Basketball champ. A big flirt. Has a very annoying friend whom you hate like anything. Right?",gunjan said in one breath.

"well yeah. His friend is the only thing I'm not looking forward to", nupur stated.

"nupur she is your brother's friend and no matter whether you approve or not she will remain his friend", gunjan said.

"well whatever.but I still hate her.", nupur made herself clear.

"we'll have fun", nupur said at last.

The next few days went in a blurr. gunjan and nupur did a lot of shopping together. This was the first time they had shopped together bcoz gunjan hated shopping. But they enjoyed it. They also went for a movie with their college and school friends. They were really very happy, nupur was happy bcoz she would be seeing her best friend and yeah well her annoying brother and gunjan was happy bcoz she was leaving that stupid college that had cost her so much.

gunjan's dad and nupur's dad were very good friends. Actually that's how nupur and gunjan had bcum friends in the first place. nupur and gunjan didn't even know the other existed even though they were in the same class. nupur was always the cool dude and gunjan hardly spoke to anyone. They met each other when nupur's dad called gunjan's family at their place for dinner. Then they bcame pretty good friends bcz though gunjan was not as outgoing as nupur they had many similarities between them. Actually first they thought they were pretty much alike but as they got to know each other well they also saw their differences.

Edited by zoya_me - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

part2

They were leaving. Finally, they were going back to mumbai. Both nupur and gunjan were very happy. They both sat next to each other in the plane. Talking about how things will be in mumbai.

"gunjan tu naa dekhna hum itna jyada enjoy karenge naa wahaan pe. Everything will be perfect. Ab koi problem nahi hogi tu dekhlena. Aur tere saath main hun toh koi problem hohi nahi sakti.",nupur told gunjan.

gunjan was pretty anxious. The idea of moving to another place was not new to her and she was even glad she was moving this time, but still it was not easy to adjust to new place. She had experienced it quite a few times. The new place was always very difficult for her to handle. It had taken a lot of time for her to settle in India. She remained like an unknown face until she met nupur and that was three years after she came to India.

"jaanti hun nupur magar mujhe phir bhi darr lag raha hain. Wahaan pe sab kitna naya hoga. Sab log naye honge. Jab bhi hum is tarah move karte hain mujhe sabse jyada problem hoti hain. Main kya karungi wahaan pe? Wahaan kaise log honge? Nupur tum toh hogi na wahaan pe mere liye.", gunjan asked anxiously.

"arre tu fikar kyun karti hain? Jab tere saath main hun toh phir kya problem? Tu tension mat le. Sab achcha hi hoga. Dekhlena", nupur reassured her.

Gunjan and nupur headed towards nupurs house.

'ding ding', nupur rang the bell enthusiastically.

A lady came to open the door. Nupur hugged her enthusiastically and asked,

" Dj kaisi ho aap? Aur DJ samrat kahaan hai? Mujhe toh laga tha ki who ghar pe hoga.", nupur asked the servant.

"nupur samrat apne doston ke saath party pe gaye hain. Usse aane mein der ho jaayegi", the lady answered.

"accha who sab chodie isse miliye, yeh hain gunjan meri sabse acchi dost aur gunjan yeh hain DJ I mean daai jaan humaari nanny.

"Hello DJ" gunjan greeted.

"Hello beta",DJ greeted back.

"DJ hum fresh hokar aate hain tab tak aap khana laga dijiye. Chal gunjan", saying this she dragged gunjan to show her gunjan's room.

"and this is your room. Cool isn't it. Well this was samrats old room but now he stays in the next room.",told nupur.

Gunjan stared at her. "this is samrat's room? And you want me to stay here. You are not serious right.", asked gunjan.

Nupur smiled. She knew how gunjan disliked to be in someone else's room. She hated it actually. She never was comfortable in anyone's but her own room. She was gunjan after all. But she had to tell this to her or else she would have been pretty pissed off if she come to know later.

"gunjan humaara guest room renovate ho raha hain aur waise bhi samrat ab yahaan nahi rehta, toh tujhe koi problem nahi hogi.", nupur explained.

"par nupur tum jaanti ho naa main kisi aur ke room mein comfortable nahi reh sakti hun. Par ab agar yahaan rehna hi hain toh fine.", gunjan muttered pretty loudly.

Nupur smiled. She had known she would be able to convince her.

"ok ab main apne kamre mein jaa rahi hun. Mera kamraa second door to the right ok", saying this nupur left gunjan in her new room.

Gunjan and nupur changed their clothes and came down to have their dinner.

"Wow!! DJ kya khana banaya hain. Aur upar se meri saari favourite dishes.",shouted nupur.

Nupur saw the look on gunjan's face. Gunjan hated nupur's taste in food except for gajar ka halwa. She couldn't stand nupur's favourite dishes.

'how am I gonna eat this. Oh man!! Why oh why DJ did you make all of nupur's favourite dishes. Atleast one dish should have been normal. Something i could eat. I wouldn't mind sleeping without having dinner but I'm damn hungry.' Thought gunjan.

"DJ aapne kuch aur banaya hain kya. Who gunjan yeh dishes bilkul nahi khati. Use samrat ki tarah dishes pasand hain. Kuch aisa hain kya?", nupur asked DJ.

"arre nahi main thik hun. Mereliye kuch aur lane ki jarurat nahi hain.", gunjan said, though she looked hopeful.

DJ smiled and said, " aur kuch toh nahi banaya. Samrat baba ne kahaan tha ki woh khana khake aayega toh maine kuch banaya nahi lekin agar tumhe koi problem nahi hain toh dopahar ka khana hain."

"thik hain aap wohi le aayiye, main kuch bhi kha sakti hun lekin yeh nahi.", gunjan admitted.

After dinner they both ate the gajar ka halwa. They both spoke a lot with DJ and told her many things about goa. Since it was pretty late and they had to attend college the day they went to sleep.

The next day gunjan woke up early, actually she could hardly sleep. This happened to her on the first day at any new place. She took out the clothes she was supposed to wear that day and ironed them properly. She wore her clothes and came down. She saw nupur coming after her. They both had their breakfast and started for college.

Gunjan was very apprehensive, nupur was excited. She was going to meet mayank today after three months since nupur was here then for her and samrats birthday. They entered the college and headed for the principles office.

They met the principle. He was a nice guy. He was very impressed with nupur's  past records. Though he frowned when he saw gunjan's record in the engineering college. Gunjan noticed she started staring at her feet. Nupur noticed and said,

"sir don't worry we will not disappoint you. Right gunjan ?"

"yes sir", gunjan said.

The principal didn't look convinced though.

Gunjan  thought 'great now even before I start my principal is prejudiced about me.the day couldn't get any better.'

Then both of them headed towards their respective classes. Yeah they were not in the same class. Nupur was continuing with computer whereas gunjan was doing what she always wanted to do, electronics.

"I'll meet you during the break. Bye!!", said nupur and headed twards her class.

Gunjan was very nervous. She lowered the sleeves of her t-shirt. She didn't want to look at anyone. She usually did this when she was nervour. Thngs like looking at her watch again and again, lowering of her sleeves, looking at her cell etc. She was finding it hard to locate her class.

'damn I should have asked nupur to help me.', she thought.

Finally she found her class. She entered the class.  

'cool, no-one is sitting there.', she thought and sat on the middle bench.

She adjusted her specs and removed her book from the bag. Just then she felt someone move beside her. It was a boy. She never had a problem with boys though she had problems striking a conversation with any human being. She was getting very uncomfortable sitting there. Not bcoz he was a guy but bcoz she didn't really know how to communicate as she didn't know anyone in her class, she was sitting with a complete stranger and she knew she had to make the effort to speak to someone otherwise she will remain all alone for the next three years.

"Are you new?', the guy asked.

Gunjan turned to see him. He was very handsome. He had amazing deep brown eyes.

"yes", gunjan replied.

'just yes? Well may be she cant see properly thru her specs.', samrat thought.

Samrat mehra, the basketball captain of excel college. He was the heartthrob of all the girls in excel. Girls just drooled over him. He was a very cool guy, who cared a lot about his image. He was a very mischievous guy. He was very sweet with everyone though sometimes he could get really rude. He didn't easily get angry but when he did god only forbid. He never really cared about studies and was totally into basketball. He was nupur's twin but they never really had anything in common.

Samrat stared at her. She was not looking in his direction. She looked a bit nervous. He asked her,

"are you ok?"

She slightly moved her head towards him and smiled.

He couldn't help stare at her. He didn't realize he was staring at her. She did and found herself reddening. His gaze on her made her uncomfortable. She hated when people stared her. She tried to concentrate on what the teacher was teaching but couldn't he was still staring at her.

"do you want anything?", she asked.

"hmm''no why?", samrat asked taken back by her question.

"you were looking at me,so I thought you might be needing something.", gunjan answered.

Samrat flushed. He was staring at her and she had noticed. 'What will she think that I'm such a loser. Damn!! What was wrong with him? Why was he not able to take his eyes of her? this is crazy.' , He thought.

ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i really liked ur ff.....its very nice n different....plzz pm me when u update ur next part....

thanks.....ive added you and please continue reading and review

part 3

Samrat flushed. He was staring at her and she had noticed. 'What will she think that I'm such a loser. Damn!! What was wrong with him? Why was he not able to take his eyes of her? this is crazy.' , He thought.

He started looking in his book. She went back to her book. Though she glanced at him occasionally. Samrat noticed her glancing at him. Samrat was feeling uncomfortable about her glancing at him.

'this is crazy dude. why do you even bother that she is looking at you? You are samrat. Girls always look at you. Yeah but she must be thinking I'm crazy, the way I was staring at her. Damn!!!!', thought samrat.

Gunjan was feeling very uneasy. 'This guy was staring at her. Why would anyone stare at her? This is getting crazy. Maybe she was looking like an idiot here. Damn!!! She hated coming to new place.', thought gunjan.

Samrat was passing sideway glances at her. Just trying to find out whether she was still looking at him.

'There was not particularly anything different in her. She was just like the other girls. Only she was wearing very simple clothes and well glasses. Then why was he looking at her in the first place. may be bcoz she was acting weird. She didn't notice samrat when he came and sat beside her. That was weird girl behaviour. Girls noticed him from miles away. May be she cant see properly.', he told himself. 'of course she cant see properly, that is why she is wearing glasses you idiot.'

Meanwhile gunjan was trying hard to concentrate on her book rather than him. She had noticed he was handsome. I mean she couldn't really see his facial features properly but still you can make out whether someone is handsome or not in one look. She was pretty confused at his behaviour and wanted to know what was going in his head.

Just then the bell rang and the class was over. She turned to see him but he was already gone.

Meanwhile nupur entered her class and saw mayank reading a book. She went up to him and said

"you know if you keep reading books like this you will eventually go mad"

Mayank looked up. He was delighted to see his best friend standing in front of him. He smiled at her. That's it. Nothing else.

Nupur who had expected a better  welcome frowned.

"comeon mayank. You can do better than that. I mean you are meeting me after 3 months. Atleast say something good about me. Say that you missed me.", nupur whined.

Mayank sharma,the cool nerd of the college. He is the most brilliant student of excel. He is not like other nerds. He is smart, cool & handsome- very handsome. He is also very sarcastic. He is helpful, friendly and believes in hard work. He doesn't like taking shortcuts. He is very short tempered. He stays with his mom. Only two people are important to him, one his mom and the other his best friend nupur. He would go to any lengths for them. Girls drooled over him. There was no girl in excel that didn't want to talk to him, but he was too involved in his books. Besides he doesn't believe in love.

Mayank smiled softly and said,"

Hi welcome back. Its great to see you. Is it ok now?"

Nupur gave him an exasperated you-will-never-change look.

Mayank just smiled. He was happy to see her, very happy. But he never really liked to show his emotions, not even to his best friend.

"sit down", he said, "you must be tired from shouting at me."

"mayank kya tum mujhse milne ki thodi khushi bhi nahi dikha sakte? Ya phir tum khush hi nahi ho???", nupur asked.

"khush kaise hounga? Tum wapas matlab museebat wapas. Ab tumhe museebat mein padne ka shouk hain aur tum toh yahi expect karogi ki main tumhe har baar ki tarah museebat se nikalu. Right?", mayank teased her.

"achcha main museebat hun tumhare liye? Toh mujhse dosti hi kyun ki?", nupur asked.

"ab kya karun dosti karne se pehle yeh socha nahi than a ki tum itni badi museebat saabit ho jaaogi.", mayank teased her further.

"khair ab dosti ki hain toh nibhani bhi padegi right?", mayank said.

"toh ab usi dosti ke khatir please chup raho kyunki sir aa rahe hain aur main pehle hi din tumhare wajah se daant khana  nahi chahti, samjhe?", nupur told him.

During the lecture, "waise tum meri dost gunjan se jarur milna. Woh tumhari tarah hi hain.", nupur told mayank.

During the break gunjan met mayank and nupur.She was relieved to see nupur actually.

"hi nupur, you don't know how happy I'am to see you. I was goin crazy in there. Can you imagine I sat like I didn't know how to talk for 4 hours. Man that is exhausting. by the way how was your day so far?",asked gunjan.

nupur smiled she knew gunjan must have been bored to death or she wouldn't have said so many things in one breath.

"gunjan ise pehchano aur batao yeh kaun hain?", nupur pointed at mayank.

"nupur yeh mujhse mili bhi nahi hain aur tum ise mujhe pehchanne ke liye keh rahi ho?", mayank said.

"arre isine kahaan tha ki yeh tumhe dekhte hi pehchan jaayegi .", nupur clarified.

"mayank right? Nupur ne tumhare bare mein itna kuch bataya hain ki maine hi isse kahaan tha ki ab toh main tumhe dekhte hi pehchan sakti hun.", gunjan told mayank.

"oh ok. Anyways formal intro toh jaruri hota hain right? I'm mayank.", mayank gave his hand.

"gunjan", saying this gunjan shook mayank's hand.

"toh ab intro ho gaya ho toh kya hum khana kha sakte hain?", nupur asked.

They had their lunch and went to their respective classes.

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Zoya
sorry 4 late comment dear.
ur update was awesome.
i enjoy a lot.
waiting 4 more mayur moment
thanx 4 ur PM.
Faria
part 4 

Gunjan entered her class. It was already filled.

'does everyone here attend classes? Damn!! I cant even find a seat. Oh great gunjan!! Last bench. Wow!! Can things get any better', she thought bitterly.

Gunjan went and sat on the last bench. Gunjan hated sitting on the last bench, not bcoz she wont be able to concentrate but she had enough experience in goa. People sitting on the last bench were the favourite targets for teachers. There was only one person sitting there. She  noticed who it was.

"hi", the boy said in a pretty mischievous tone.

He was the same boy who was sitting beside her during the first lecture.

"hi", she replied a little apprehensive..

The boy came and sat a little closer. Gunajn was feeling very uncomfortable thinking why was he sitting closer to her. She found out soon.

The boy didn't tell his name but started talking to her like he was her best friend. Generally she wouldn't mind but she didn't want her professor getting angry with her right on her first day.

"what is your problem?", she asked.

"nothing I just like to talk to you.", he replied very sweetly.

Gunjan tried not to show any emotion to him or to the professor. She was good at this. She usually showed that she was interested in the class even when she was bored to death. She was a very good actor. Besides she had a feeling that the boy was just trying to annoy her.

'cool down gunjan. Relax. Look only 15 mins are left. You'll manage. Tum toh born actor ho. Just ignore him and pretend like you are listening to the professor. That way the proff wont even come to know anything. So chill. Man!! this guy is so annoying.', she thought.

Samrat was enjoying himself. This girl was ignoring him like anything though he knew she was a little annoyed.

'she is either really interested in the lecture or she is a really good actor', samrat thought.

The class got over but samrat didn't stop. He was annoying the hell out of her.

"arre tumne apna naam hi nahi bataya. Ab toh hum dost hain toh phir tum kyun sharma rahi ho. Tumhara naam toh batao.", samrat told her.

"tum'.", gunjan started but just then the prof came there looking very annoyed. Gunjan was too busy trying to shake samrat off that she didn't hear her name called out by the prof. the prof was very angry.

"main aapko itni der se bula raha hun aur aap ko inke alawa aur koi shayad sunai nahi de raha. Ridiculous.", saying this the prof left.

Gunjan looked at samrat. she was very annoyed. She left without saying anything.

Gunjan was angry and hurt. In the evening in nupur's room, gunjan told nupur about that irritating guy whose head she wanted to bang to the wall. Gunjan was really angry. She hated when her impression on people went wrong bcoz of something she never did.

"achcha who sa chod .dekh uske bare mein tujhe fikar karne ki jarurat nahi hain. Aaj tera pehla din hain naa isliye teri ragging ki usne. Kal tak toh who tujhe bhul bhi jaayega. Tu bhi bhul jaa.", nupur tried to explain.

Gunjan wasn't convinced. Though she didn't stretch the topic further. She went to her room so she could sulk in silence.

"damn!! Where the hell did I keep those headphones? Seriously samrat you should really take care of your things. Oh freeze!! They must be in the other room.", saying this samrat entered his old room.

He was looking for his headphones when suddenly the lights went off.

"shit!! Why the hell did the lights go for? Now how am I gonna look for them.", samrat said irritated.

Suddenly he felt someone fall on him which made him fall but he steadied himself with his one hand on the bed. He held her by her waist with his other hand. And then suddenly the lights came back.

Gunjan was walking towards her room when suddenly the lights went off. She slowed down but she never was scared of the dark so she moved making sure she didn't hit anything. But as she knew she couldn't be that lucky. She tripped and was sure she would land up on the floor when suddenly she felt another body. The person held her by her waist and steadied her. And then suddenly the lights came back.

She saw the person holding her. He was the same guy who had been troubling her in college. What was he doing here? And why was he staring at her like that. Man! this boy had some serious issues.  But on second thoughts he had prevented her from falling face down. But still why was he staring. She found herself going red.

'noways am I gonna look away first. Gunjan never looks away first. Never. Maybe even he is thinking the same thing.', she thought.

His gaze was somehow making her uncomfortable. She couldn't allow him to stare at her like this. She had to break the eyelock. And she looked away a bit embarrassed.

The lights came back and he saw who she was.

'Man!! I was shocked. She was the same girl whom i had troubled so much today. What was she doing here? And her eyes, her eyes were so beautiful. This time I couldn't register her face bcoz I was too busy with her eyes. She had this amazing black eyes which looked like they could hide just about any emotion in them.', thought samrat.

He was staring at her. Not her actually ,her eyes. He just didn't want to look away. He found them mesmerizing. He couldn't take his eyes off her. And then she looked away.

'why is she looking away?', thought samrat. And then he saw her a bit embarrassed. He came back to his senses and was about to move when his balance went and he landed on the bed with her on top of him. She reddened further. She was looking everywhere but him. He was again lost in her. Then she tried to get up and he got back to his senses. He removed his hand from her waist. And she got up. She was way to embarrassed. She knew she had turned red. Seeing her embarrassed samrat flushed.

'Why did he have to look at her that way.damn!!', thought samrat.

'shit!! Why did I have to go red. and what was he doing here?', thought gunjan.

ShwePoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very nice updates....i just read part 3 n 4 now.....very ni9c

n thnxx 4 the pm...
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi
thnax 4 ur update.
its good.
but no mayur.cryyyyyyyyyy.
hope the next 1 will be the mayur part
thanx 4 ur PM
Faria
thanks for commenting
no mayur in nxt part but i'll try to update two parts today so you can get mayur too
keep reading and commenting