RR's clothes still in Naitik's room!! - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

It was funny to see that RR's clothes still in Naitik's room even after the marriage...he could have moved them to another cupboard...I'm surious to know how many bedrooms are in the Singhania mahal...looks huge but ppl share rooms, sleep on the floors, no attached bathrooms πŸ˜†

🀣 
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

it doesnt even look like a newly weds room any more...all the decorations are taken down, no flowers or anything....Akshara definitily needs to change it...her plain white room looked more inviting...

true
Originally posted by VishleshaDR

Actually even I found that a bit weird.... especially because Naiktik is very fussy about his things like he mentioned... N he would definetly not allow Rituraj.... whom he had so muhc anger on... to put his clothes in Naitiks room,....

I think the creatives were short of a line hence they added that lineπŸ˜†

naitik did objected RR's keeping things in his room when he came first time..
Originally posted by desertrose21

akshara's suitcase still needs to be unpacked..i don't wanna see any more red sarees in there πŸ˜†

it got a night dress presented by divya didi to her..!!!
πŸ˜†yea its such a huge house bt so lil rooms??..even naitik's room  is kinda tiny....and seriously, altho i didnt notice ders no attached bathroom.. but dey shud have one..!