problems and more problems for Akshara - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Tafseer

yeah da kheer will definitely be good.....n Daddaji's expressions were not dat bad.....i dint found it to be khadoos....on da contrary i think he had some smile on his face......

just hope dat da kheer is good so dat those ladies dont get opportunity to say anything against Akshara dis tym......despite of Daddaji's scolding they have not stopped.....they were still criticising.....uuufffff..

yes the kheer will be good 100% but there might be bigger problems..like akshara's engagement ring which might be noticed by Gayitri...and bhog (i hope nobody knows coz bhagwanji ko jhooti kheer ka bhog nahi lagna chahiye)...when will Aksh go for pagphera? reception seems faar away

what a topic to discuss...iski bahu aisa khaana banati hai aur uski vaisa .. 😛 what bakwas..and gayitri wants her bahu to be no. 1 right? but first she will have to become a no.1 saasEdited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

Akshara was right...aaj sab gadbad hone wali hai ! 😆 Gayitri sent a message to her that the kheer should be perfect ..Aksh made the bacha party have kheer despite Rashmi telling her tht this is shagun ki kheer n iska bhog lagega....and now Gayitri is ready with a new ring to gift her as neg..what if she notices tht Aksh is not wearing her engagement ring?

Gayatri bhi na..too much bolne ki baat nahin bolti hai aur Akshara ko aur pressure me daal diya ...

Gayitri can't get over tht design haan..the ring she selected for the neg is a smaller version of the engagement ring..can't she find anything new? 🤪

🤣 i too thot da same.....heheee
just da miniature of da engagement ring....dat same old design.....arrey they r Diamond merchant, n koi design nahi hai unke paas....???? pata nahi customers ko kya bechte honge....

but anyway...Gayatri ko toh bohot xpectations hai..it seems dat......but wat she was, wen she was married.......Rashmi ne toh pehle din hi sabke samne Gayatri ka pol khol diya tha dat she dint know how to cook...n it was Bhabhima who taught her.....lagta hai she has forgotten dat......
just hope tht the kheer is good.i think it will be.

Gayitri can't get over tht design haan..the ring she selected for the neg is a smaller version of the engagement ring..can't she find anything new? 🤪

old fashioned hai yaar...ab style ka gyan itni jaldi nahin aata na...TV bhi nahin dekhteen hogi...😆
Naitik ke rishtedaar to pure ke pure gossip mongers. I liked the part where Naitik, RR and Mohit were helping out Aks ..it was very funny.

Akshara should grow up too and not put so many people in trouble..ofcourse the root of the problem is Naitik😉. 
Edited by agun - 14 years ago
sach mein da whole family sitting in da hall n discussing bout their bahus n woh bhi bout their cooking.....

dont da men have got work 4 da reception????? aise hi everything wud be dun.....arreythey must direct da workres naa.....koi aur kaam dhanda nahi hai kya???? arrey Mamaji ka samajh mein aata hai dat he is desperately waiting 4 da kheer.....isliye he is not getting up 4rm da sofa....

it was so idiotic to see the whole family sitting in the drawing room and discussing how xyz bahu is ! 🤣 so what if somebody's bahu can't cook? and what has cooking to do with studies? Varsha is good in studies and well as cooking...

looks like Gayitri has more expectations from Akshara than Naitik has.. 🤪 Naitik has inherited all traits from her ..she wanted a perfect bahu...is she perfect? is her son perfect? bekaar ki baatein

YEAH IT IS SAD BUT TRUE..... people juz love to bitch abt others bt if u tell thm their truth then thy wont exept it infact will argue...

it was so idiotic to see the whole family sitting in the drawing room and discussing how xyz bahu is ! 🤣 so what if somebody's bahu can't cook? and what has cooking to do with studies? Varsha is good in studies and well as cooking...

looks like Gayitri has more expectations from Akshara than Naitik has.. 🤪 Naitik has inherited all traits from her ..she wanted a perfect bahu...is she perfect? is her son perfect? bekaar ki baatein

that discussion was so silly...kabhi I just dont understand why ppl have to talk about others...kabhi khus nahin hote with what they have!!😡 bekaar ka pressure...
Originally posted by ashforever2009

just hope tht the kheer is good.i think it will be.

Kheer A 1 hogi!!! saare halwaiyon se better...no doubt about that...akhir humare Naitik aur Akshara ne banaiee hai na...