Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the update atina.

Aish - Your wish did come true today that Krish came for Gaya's saving. But I don't know what will happen as that guy Raja was even more mad at Gaya.

I feel sorry that Gaya sent Krish out of the college and in the session when she was scolding Krish no one from class including Radha came for Krish's help.

Parvathi is disgusting. Giving Seval Bali is one thing - but directly giving medicine to kill the fetus is another  thing which is like murdering.
Edited by migan - 14 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ennanga GB Thambi....long time no see........good to see you again here.....welcome back ......

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thank you for the kalakkal update and pics Atinamma 👏👏👏

Oh, ippove Raja veliaya arambichitaara?  But irunthalum Gayu vukku antha thimiru innum vittu pogala!!  Gayu is in trouble nnu ketathum, Krishnam came to rescue her, but still 😡😡 she shows her attitude to him?? 😡  Next time hope Krishnan doesn't even bother to help her... Gayu ve vittu thaan pudikanum!  But she kicked him out of college as well 😕 that too in a rude manner 😡... I guess it would be uncomfortable for both Krishnan and Gayu to be in the same class, esp after the others know about their relationship... but still she was so rude towards Krishna...

Anyway, Raja will def. get her back i guess 😕...

Man.. can't believe Parvathy is willing to commit more sins 😲... naatu marundhu is equivalent to poison... hence murder .... she once called mugundhan a pachai throgi..... if Ranjini and visalam find out about this... wouldnt' they also call her the same?? let alone the reason?  😕.... I hope she backs out from this too and just go with the flow, hoping both baby and her husband will be alive nnu...! 
OLGNES thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful updates....👏
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pictures and updates atina..

Gayu.. unakku romba padicha thimiruma.. You need to change and Raja will soon teach you the lesson !!!
malligai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.
I just cannot believe , Parvathy a mother
could have such intentions.
What if Ranjini is her own daughter.
Anyway vethiyai  vella mudiyaathu.
Thanks.
hemavathy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail