Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates Aish..

Looks like Raja will take revenge on gayu and Gayu will be hospitaised for the same..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the updates Aish..

Looks like Raja will take revenge on gayu and Gayu will be hospitaised for the same..

And I guess that blame will fall on Krish.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Meenu, looks like what you've suggested yesterday may have come true 😲....

I was really surprised to see Parvathy Amma at the temple today 😲😲 athuvum with a seval and aruva.... but isn't their kula deivam so far away?  😕.. then how did Parvathy Amma get there...???  All this makes me wonder if this is her dream 😛😕...

But if this is actually happening, then whatever that may come Parvathy Amma's way may be even hard to deal with... esp if Visaalam and Ranjini find out about this bali kodutha vishayam and most importantly dealing with Mugundhan and Senthil... I'm sure AM would be heartbroken this way too... I just wish Parvathy remained more calmer...

hmm... Gayathri rombhave kolapura ennaiya 😆😆..... at one time she is konthalichu elumbura seeing Radha close to Krishnan... another moment she is grrr at Krishnan and wants divorce... if she really didn't care about Krishnan, why would se get so jealous 😕..

but Nithya and Migan, i agree with you guys... Raja will def. come after Gayu for her insults... Like Migan said, Krishnan may be faulted for this act... or Gayu may realize something good about Krishnan...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates aish..

Parvathy.. ungallukku operation paninathula etho kolar pola irukku.. ur character and behaviour has become so selfish and mean..
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That is a good one Nithya.....ater the surgery...sure this parvathy ammal has changed a lot......!!!

I guess....by the time that aruvaal reaches that seval....it would have run away from there.......😛
lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Isn't all this bali thing now illegal in TN? How can she do it in broad day light? Or do we just assume its a serial so anything can happen? :) Thangalai pa.
hemavathy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for your lovely update meli mam
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Meli thanks for the updates.. Thanks for the pics atina..

Thank God that Parvathy din't give the bali..  Gaya will face more prob from Raja.

nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks for the updates meli and for the pictuers atina..

Paravthy amma.. poor thing.. melavum mudiyama muzhungavum mudiyama thavikiranga..

Gaya.. abathai vilay kuduthu vangitiye me... ana namba hero vanthu unna kapathuvar kavalia padathey..

I guess. raja wiil try to misbehave with gaya.. in the process Gaya will be hurt.. She will become unconcious and krishna will save her and take her to the hospiaal .. everyone will mistake Krishna for this .. TK will put krishna behind bars and krishna will be beaten up by police.. But gaya kanmuzichu unmaya solli.. hubbyya paka odi povanaga.. and they live happily ever after 😛
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Thank you for the update Nangi mali 👏👏👏.. and Atinama for the lovely pics 👏👏👏

aww... I think Parvathy amma oru aavesathila thaan went to the temple naa... but she didn't really intend to i guess... ... but paavom, after hearing such a thing from Josiyar, she'll never be able to be calm...  😭....  hope all goes well naa...

Oh man... i guess Gayu has already ezhunthirichu irundha singatha innum osupethi vittutaa 😕... hope Krishnan comes to rescue her 😊...