jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #21

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

-Ayushi-

Monday
Gayatri is brainwashing Prem to get married again.Gayatri sees Meher and shouts on her badly for supporting Heer and for breaking Prem's roka.Geet and Heer come to the hotel where Geet meets Prem.She wants Heer also to meet Prem but Heer goes home.Geet sees Heer crying and asks her the reason.Heer tells that she shouldn't think of that person because he is married and has daughter.You may break his family. Geet promoses not to think of Prem again.Geet asks Heer if she still loves her hubby.Heer refuses.

Tuesday
Prem goes to meet Chahat in her school but the guard doesn't allows him.Prem is upset when he hears Chahat.He sees her but then also can't meet her.Gayatri tells Jasmeet to find a girl for Prem as soon as possible when Geet overhears and now wants to marry Prem.Its raining and Heer is drenched, Prem comes and tells her that he'll drop her home.Premeer have some cute flashbacks.They reach Heer's house where Heer asks Prem to come inside as he was sneezing. Prem refuses saying he is a stranger.

Wednesday
Heer calms Chahat as she gets a nightmare.Mhere is upset because of Gayatri and Preet comes.Meet have a cute scene.Next day,Gayatri meets Chahat and they both go the mandir where Chahat asks God for Papa.Gayatri now decides to bring Chahat to j-zoo without telling Prem.Geet wants Heer to meet Prem so she fixes a meeting.Geet is stck in beteween where on the other hand Premeer bump into each other in the hotel.

Thursday
Prem teases Heer alot and she is annoyed alot with him.Geet comes and tells Heer everything that she loves Prem.Heer is shocked and desided she won't let Geet marry Prem.Geet and Heer leave.Prem is all happy with this meeting with Heer.Gayatri is talking to lawyer about getting Chahat's custody without informing Prem and before Lalit's return from Canada.Meher comes and Gayatri replies badly tp Meher. Maya sees Meher upset and asks her problem.Meher tells her about Gayatri talking to lawyer.Maya wants to find out that what Gayatri is upto.At Heer's house,Heer has flashbacks of her and Prem.She thinks she can't let Geet marry Prem.

Friday
Heer tells Jasmeet that Geet loves Prem but Prem is not appropriate for Geet.Jasmeet pretends to be angry but she is happy hearing this.Heer is shocked.Geet wishes she had met in her childhood.She also calls Prem  but doesn't speaks because she just wanted to hear him.Heer reaches home where she has a moment with  Chahat. At j-zoo Gayatri tells Prem about her meeting with Chahat and about Chahat and Prem's similar  qualities. They have a little talk.At Jasmeet's house Heer comes and Jasmeet and Geet tell Heer to take Geet's rishta for Prem to j-zoo.Heer hesitates but Jasmeet insists.

Important Links

Farru', divya_p, jnawaz, Jyotix & Dhruvie

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

SBS

August 8th

August 12th

Scene of the Week

cute_bear

Couple

For me It was difficult to decide between meet and premeer and after a lot of arguing In my head I have came to the conclusion that the meet scene was better because they dint dub any of meets voices as they did in premeers scene. It was so cute the way preet comforted meher and how meher told preet that she would handle the g3 problem herself. And the forehead kiss..that was just too cute' and what preet said "Waise meher achi bahu tho thum ban gaye par achi biwi ban ke thera kya khayal hai?"....and then he laid her back on the bed and the lights went off'I don't knw bout u lot but I was like aye hai mai marjawan.

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

This week wasn't very impressive at all! A lot, an overdose really, of Gayathri... phew! As a side note ' who else is LOVING those premeer flashbacks we're getting?! *BLUSH * okay okay, *smacks head * ' off track '.soo, here's the DOTW for this editon of the KDC! I hope you guys will like it!

Male

"Jab koi kahani anjaam tak le jaani mushkil ho, tho usse is, khoobsurat rishte ke mod pe hi chodna acha hain...Ajnabi" ' Prem

Although I could practically get an allergic reaction from how LONG they dubbed Prem's voice in this particular scene, the fact remains that these lines were Prem's and I kinda like them (giggle)! I didn't understand the context of this line first, but when I looked at it again... I think I understand it :-D they say sometimes strangers are our best friends! Strangers see you afresh and in this moment ' without prejudice, without judgement! Its a clean slate! But I think what is sad, is that this is what Prem and Heer have come to....strangers! This is what has become of them :-( I still dont think I quite completely understand those lines...there's a weird kind of mystery to them ---> quite a tough nut to crack :-D

Female

"Uski naak tho bilkul teri jaisi hain, aur baatein, tauba tauba, ek dam dadi-amma jaisi baat karne lagti hain tho, rukne ka naam hi nahi leti." ' Gayathri

This woman NEVER ceases to stump me! Usually I want to shelve this woman, but I couldn't help but soften up just a teeny little bit for her when she was talking about her poti! I couldn't believe she genuinely cared about her grand-daughter... but then, which daadi doesnt? So I thought I'd cut her some slack :-D This was SUCH a cute conversation! I almost forgot about what a monstrous woman Gayathri is (aiigaa ' a little too much on the mean side no? Okay okay, ill drop it down a notch :-D) I think I was just so glad to see Gayathri give her ego a break and gloat over her grand-child! Our Chahat IS such a precious thing, we just cant help but fall in love with her! I really want to see this good, happy, down-to-earth Gayathri back! *SIGH * ---> hey, wishful thinking NEVER hurt anybody (blush)

OMG Moment of the Week

Soaps1

For most people the OMG moment of the week would be Prem putting Heer's finger in his mouth after she pricked it but for me the OMG moment was the rain scene. Yes, the dubbing ruined it but the dialogues and expressions were amazing and to top it all wet Prem and Heer made us go OMG!

Another OMG moment was Prem and Heer's interaction at the hotel after Heer came to know that Prem is actually Geet's love! Prem's lines that he said to Geet but were meant for Heer had me go OMG! From "tum mera peecha kartey kartey yahan bhi pohunch gai" to "dhoka khaney ki adapt ho gai hey" the whole conversation was just amazing. I particularly loved it when Prem said "Ok Miss Heer humien app key phone ka intezar rahey ga Please do call"

I know this week its short but there weren't too many OMG moments this week but yea Prem's million dollar smile upon seeing Heer at the hotel was Oh My God as well "dreams" That's all for now see you next week

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

jnawaz & sweetness4eva

Well'no points for guessing'but this week the honors go to Gayatri'.AGAIN'this budhi just keeps sinking lower and lower and lower'and then some! first she starts the week off by yelling at poor Meher for no apparent reason'except for the fact that she swears Meher is after breaking Prem's rishta and getting Heer back in the house'umm'news flash'pretty much the entire'everyone but meher is trying their hand at patching up Premeer'

But then'she takes it up another level when she goes behind everyone's back to get a lawyer and take Chahat away from Heer'yeh budhi aapni aap ko kya samajti hai?!?! *uff*'she is just something else'I believe that Prem very clearly said that he doesn't want to take Chahat away from Heer'he's said is soooo many times'but the this lady comes and makes up her own excuse to get Chahat back!! how did what Prem say manage to get twisted into 'its ok for you to go take Chahat from Heer'?  I am really hating her'like REALLY REALLY REALLY!!!

This week, the biggest disappointment I felt was, Lallu's disappearance! With Gayatri all ready to take Chahat's custody from Heer, and Her evil plans of leaving Heer all alone, Lallu's counter attacks were missed big time!! Gayatri has reached the highest point I can think of diappointment on my scale! That woman is simply out of her mind..and to prove that she has crossed all limits of insanity, she's started attacking the Last Maan left in Juneja House, Meher...Its weird how Revenge for one child can cause the mother to ruin her other child's life so much, in Gayatri's case, she has become so bloodthirsty for the Maan's that she's totally forgotten that, veera was not her only child...That Gayatri Juneja was also the mother of four other kids..Her revenge has totally killed the wonderful Mother that once resided in Gayatri Juneja.....So I guess the biggest disppointment was Lallu Missing, and Gayatri in action!

Warm and Fuzzies

sweetness4eva

Ni Hao Peng You! Here I return with More warm and Fuzzies this week! I hope you enjoy them!! Btw, I was just going over the last KDC, and I realized how much I used "I loved it" and it felt ridiculous!!!! So i shall try and not be repetitive!!!! *fingers crossed*  So without Further Delay, Here are this week's Warm & fuzzies!

First warm and Fuzzie moment, without a doubt, The Rain scene on tuesday!!! My gosh, Wet Prem!!*phrools* ahem, Sorry, yes getting back to the W&f's. yea, so where was I ? Oh yea, prem and Heer Meeting,that would be my first warm and fuzzie!!! Heer's standing out in the rain, and tries to get a lift, and the car she signals for a lift, turns out to be the car of our Hero! Prem Juneja!!!! Prem Opening the door for Heer...Aww, Prem is a total Gentleman!! He NEVER forgets to open the door for heer does he?Anyways, when heer flips her on her other shoulder, and the water droplets splash onto Prem's face...The expressions HC gave there were AWESOME!!! And the flashback of the rain scenes from February...and Prem getting worried that heer will get sick...awww...anyways,so Prem carries a towel with him? Always? Resourceful guy na? Lol, anyways So seriously, who all went goo goo eyes at the flashback Heer had at seeing the "PH" at the towel?? I seriously forgot the world around me for a second!!! Very Nice scene Overall!!! HC and AG, I love you two..>Seriously I do!!!

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 8.8

second warm and fuzzie moment, MEET! Poor Meher, I knew she was in for it!! She was in for the wrath of the Gayatri..Poor thing Meher...She sits there crying,all by herself!!! And when Preet comes in, his first line is so sweeeeet, "Meher, Tumhe pata hai na, main ghar aane ke baad sabse pehel tumhara chehra"...and he stops as soon as he sees Mehers eyes cast downward!He asks her,, why she's crying and she honestly tells him the problem...and When he tries to go and talk to his Mom, She stops him, and says she doesnt want Gayatri to think that Meher is turning Preet against her...and then comes our MEET moment!!  Preet is SUCH a nice husband I swear!!! He's shooo shweeet...so Guys, if anybuddy missed this, I suggest you go watch it, Its bound to bring a smile on your face! A real treat for meet fans!

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 8.8

Third Warm and fuzzie moment, Chahat's Mandir scene!!! I adore that kid already, but her innocence always tends to make me emotional!! Sometimes she makes me smile, and sometimes she brings Tears to my eyes! The way she was asking God for her father, was truly a touching moment..For a moment, that was the first time I realized, how a kid feels without a dad to spoil her, or to take her on piggy back rides, buy her tons on chocolates...etc etc! So this scene definitely had to be in my Warm and fuzzies...

Warm-O-fuzzie rating:- 8.0

Fourth Warm and Fuzzie...Prem and Heer's Takkar in the hotel Lobby!!! The way both of them look at each other ,one totally shocked to see the other there...and on top of it, the instrumental of kis desh playing, that totally rocked the entire sequence! And then both of them simultaneously say "TUM"?  I was totally jumping up and down while watching it, it kind of reminded me of the old days? You know, Prem Heer Bumping, Heer falling into prem's arms...*sighs* But all that didnt happen, Prem and Heer just Takkar-fied, but no worries yaaro, Wooh din bhe aye ga...Anyways that was a good Prem Heer moment...

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 7.5

Fifth Warm and fuzzie moment, Let me ponder for a second...I guess i can add this as a warm and fuzzie moment...The Meher Maya scene...It feels weird to see Maya being nice to Meher, and Meher being bestfriends with Maya? I mean, if it were not for Maya, Juneja house wouldnt be in so much of depression? What I mean to say is, Wasnt it Maya, who first of all turned Veera into an absolute vamp? Which in turn caused Gayatri to become who she is today? And now Maya's all nice? I find that hard to digest but, Alas, Creatives ki marzi!! Anyways, so It was nice to see Maya concerned for Meher...I Guess the six years together in canada caused Meher and Maya to call it a truce between them? But anyways, If maya has changed and become a positive character,then  I guess Its all Good?

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 7.0

Thats All for this week guys!! Oh BTW, I know, I could also add the Chahat and Gayatri Scene..But I guess i m just in way too much of, i-hate-gayatri-the-most-demonic-creature-on-the-face-of-earth mode...and Even though she was being a superb dadi there...I still cant get over the extend that Gayatri has stooped to...So sorry folks, nO gayatri scenes! And yes, Very soon, I guess I 'll be in I-hate-that-chick-geet-like-hell mode....Right now its just,I-cant-stand-that-girl-geet mode....Anyways, I hope you all Enjoy it!! Have a GREAT Weekend!! And Yes, Keep Fighting for Kis Desh!!! DOnt lose Hope!!! We can win if we try!! Keep the faith Deshians!!!

Happy Independence Day to both Pakistanis and Indians! May our Nations Live in Peace Hamesha! Ameen!
 Oh another thing, Is Case if  anyone is Wondering what Ni hao Peng you means, it is, Hello friends, in the Chinese language!!

Shining Stars of the Week

loveabletwinz

Character

This week honestly had me in a fix. Geet just got increasingly clingy, whereas Heer was incessantly trying to distance herself from Prem. Gayathri on the other hand was determined as ever to separate our Premeer and Prem, uff..bichara was just drowning in his pit of sorrows.... so technically, there wasn't even the least bit room for a character to grow this week BUT, one person DID stand out!!! *Drum roll please* and the shining star of the week goes to..... PREET!!!!!! how often do we get to see the guy anymore? And when we DO see him, he comes on screen with a scene like that! I think Preet gets this spot because he is definitely one rooted and persistent character! When it comes to Preet, there's NO doubt that he'll be standing by his wife, backing her up whenever she needs it! Preet is certainly one of balaji's most beautifully etched characters!!!

Actor

Okay, I'll admit, this one had me flummoxed too!! That is up until Friday's episode, when Prem hears from his mom that she met his Chahat. This spot had to go to Harshad! Not just for his amazing facial expressions when he is confronted by that knowledge, but because he just does a FABULOUS job with making our hearts ache for him. Harshad performed so flawlessly when Gayathri mentioned that she had seen his daughter. Go back and watch that scene guys ---> notice his expressions! What a subtle change! His expression just turns to happiness... one almost of pride! I loved it!! If this spot had to go to anyone else this week, our teenny little darling of a girl, Muskaan would get this! Every time I see her on screen, I just want to pinch her cheeks and go " oh le le le le" She's cute, nackchadi (in the words of her paapa) and oh so charming, and she does it effortlessly :-D

Balaji Bloopers

Bul3

Monday's Blooper:-

When Gayatri was in Prem's room,she was just wearing her mangalsutra,but when she comes out of Prem's room and scolds Meher ,she is shown wearing a lot of chains apart from her mangalsutra.

Tuesday's Bloopers:-

The main gate of Chahat's school and Heer's house are the same.This can be noticed clearly by noticing the gate when the guard don't let Prem in the school and when Prem leaves Heer at her house in the end of the episode.

In this episode dubbed voice of Prem was used in flashback and Premeer scenes.

Wednesday's Bloopers:-

In this episode dubbed voice of Gayatri was used.

Now coincidently the main gate of Grand Hotel was too the same as Heer's house main gate and Chahat's scool main gate.

The place used as Grand Hotel was earlier used as Veera's new house(the one shown as Veera's house after Nihaal became rich) .

When Geet calls Prem ,the mobile shown in Prem's hand is not a mobile

moble but an I-pod.II(ths blooper was spotted by Shifali)

Thursday's Bloopers:-

In this episode body double of Gayatri was used.

Meher's room was used as Maya's room,where the bed is same as Prem's room.

Geet's car colour changed from silver to black.

Friday's Bloopers:-

Geet's room is completely different from what was shown in some earlier episodes.

In this episode body doubles of Prem and Gayatri were used and Gayatri's voice was dubbed in some scenes.

Fashion Icon of the Week

jnawaz

So everyone one is pretty much the same this week'but'I have to say'that one scene on Friday when Geet (eww) called Prem and he had just come out of the bathroom'hair wet'white kurta'omg'was that a droolicious moment or what!? he looked so yummy'no one ever rocked a white kurta the way that Prem does!!! its better than those turtle neck sweaters he keeps wearing post leap'.its like he is trying to hide major love bites or something'but we all know that's not the case'Heer wont give him a love bite'but she may eventually bite his head off'ha ha'

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=setLfUYi8cc

Just another link I thought you all might enjoy'some really funny jokes and stuff on here.

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. Chapar Chapar Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'GEET!! Omg'I mean O---M---G'she can talk'I mean like really talk! never in my life have I heard someone go off on these completely useless conversations by themselves! usse toh kissi aur ki zarurat hi nahin hai'she is enough to have a conversation by herself'.what is highly irritating is how every conversation is about Prem and how she is going to be part of his life'.KEEP DREAMING CRAZY LADY!! not gonna happen!!

2. Maha Besharam Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREET!! (of course you all saw that coming)'was that a jaw dropping scene or what? I mean omg'itna besharam hai woh? tauba'"aaj toh main nahin chodunga"'omg'that was too funny'.i was literally sitting there with my mouth gaping open!! what was even more besharam was that...as the lights went out'the doors and everything were still open'tauba'ghaar mein chote baache hai'tauba'close the door and put a "don not disturb" sigh'lol'.

3. Drool Inducing Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'..PREM!! late night''''.Prem''''.white kurta'''.wet hair'''..exceptionally cute face'''''.enough said!!!

4. Over Reacting Award: ...goes to...*drum roll*...GAYATRI...so the scene later in the week (i think thursday)...when Gayatri sees chahat at school...she yells towards her...what was so funny was that  yell wasnt an excted "omg there is my granddaughter" it was more like "omg those dogs are going to ear her"...i mea really...i was rolling at how excited Gayatri got...it was like those two puppies were about to eat Chahat or something...chick needs to chill!! 

Weekend Masti

coolfattin & Ayesha24

Jokes

HOMEWORK
A little girl came home from school and said to her mother, "Mommy, today in school I was punished for something that I didn't do."

The mother exclaimed, "But that's terrible! I'm going to have a talk with your teacher about this ... by the way, what was it that you didn't do?"

The little girl replied, "My homework."

MOSQUITOES
Malik alsi nokar se:- Yahan par itne sare machcher gun-gun kar rahen hai tu unhe maar gira.

Thodi der bad mosquitoo

Malik:- Abe sale nokar ke bachche maine tujhe machcher marne ko kaha abhi tak tune mare nahi. Woh ab bhi gun-guna kar rahe hai

Alsi nokar:- Malik machcher toh maine maar diye. Yeh toh unki biwi hai jo vidhva ho kar ro rahi hai.

Preet  sent a SMS to his pregnant wife Meher. Two seconds later a report came to his phone and he started dancing. The report said, "DELIVERED".

Heer: I kiss my husband everyday before leaving for office, what about u?
Geet: Me too, after u leave

Lallu:Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
Gayatri:But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.

Harman:My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Maya:Marrying you screwed up my life

Weekend Video Mixes

tv star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y58KEU7mjZ4

Talented Tales

jnawaz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1231262

Here is the link for a new SS/FF that I have started'its called "Tanhai"'the prologue has been posted and part one will be either posted later on today or tomorrow'paaka by tomorrow'promise'

Editors Note

Hats off to everyone for this weeks KDC'the reporters are awesome and the readers as well'sorry for not being able to do my part fully this week'tried my best'but im at work and something came up'have a great weekend you guys'

Rock On

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-komi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnx ...and jokes were 🀣 espesially heer wala
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
great work everyone
Thanks
d@niy@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice issue guys... good job...
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Gr8 job everyone.Gr8 issue.
Jokes were hilarious.
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Excellent IssueπŸ‘

Awesome job
πŸ‘

Priya

Olicity_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was a nice issue and the jokes were realy funny
Cess- thumbnail
great job guys... we all really appreciate the hard work!! keep it up...
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘

thnxxx