Lets do something a little different!

Posted: 14 years ago

I am an aspiring writer living in Canada, I have writing nething from stories to poetry to monologues ever since i was growing up (ill cut this short for you), i recently started getting stuff published in my university newspaper, magazine etc.

I always liked hindi dramas, but all of them are the same !!! same love tale, same twists, same scenes that are done over and over again! eg. girls falls guy catches her and they look passionately into each others eyes, rain scene, guy teases girl and eventually falls for her even after they hated each other!

SO I THIK WE SHOULD ALL COME UP WITH A FANFIC TOGETHER!  how about it? i know its not going to be easy since there are so many ppl here, but lets try this.  Lets put an ACTUAL FRESH URBAN SPIN ON A STORY - and not end up into the same hindi drama routine. 

Lets first start with casting, pick any actor (from across the board) not just a couple from one show and lets see what kind of story we wanna write about- something that touches real issues for youths like moral issues, drinking and we def need more comedy up in here! 

So give me castings of who you would like to see in a new story (that we can all write!!) but not just ur obvious couples like Kash, or Arohi-Arjun etc etc.
Edited by CanadianAddict - 14 years ago
come on ppl! no one wants to see nething different?
i would love a story with RM in it. Their aren't enough ffs with them.

oh yea! they are cute.

hmph. i was thinking we should make it like episodes, you know? like a sitcom like friends or how i met your mother.
Can we suggest characters from English soaps aswell ? I'd love to write something on non-Indian television! :D
lol ok :)

Well, there a few couples i really like -

Meredith/Derek
Booth/brennan
Kate and Jack

not sure if there are many people who would like to write on these though =P

LOVE KATE AND JACK!

i shall think about it
ooo, ooo....wat about Dr. House?...from the show House...i mean not everyone has to be a couple rite? so he can be alone! lol...just a suggestion :)

btw, nice idea! :D
i love house.

i was thinking this.

How about this story?

A famous magazine company run by a female boss, who is detested by her employees because of her harsh actions.  It would be totally competetive against other companies.  With many antics!
that sounds unique! im up for it.