complete episode wasted - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
this is so frustrating???wats with dragging it like this n mohit is in de assumption that everything will b alright..wat rubbish..de letter is in de drawyer..wats wrong with gayatri mom?? at this time also cleanliness??? n if naitik cant see her cry then y all this??
nonsense..😳 seriously creatives..get a life..😑
Y say tht "can't see tears in your eyes" He hurts her n tell her this? UFFF these creatives require to be shot 😑 . Which parents will call you on the day of your SR. Can't the creatives think. These things don't happen in real.

I'm yet to watch it, but seeing your comments i don't think is worth it.Edited by sinak - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Relda

Are Akshara's parents that clueless to engage Akshara for a lengthy convo on her suhaag raat? What did they want? A blow-by-blow account of SR action?

yeah may be 🀣 get ready for the heart attack
Phewwww!! ye hafta aisehi jaayega 😑 Gosh!! m getting RED after watching this all
Will Akshara confess or not ??????????????????????????????? i dun think so...why can't she tell him abt the letter, tht she loves him? tht she never liked RR (can't she say that?) ..i mean she liked him for 1 day and when he rejected her, she hated him after tht πŸ˜†
this week they will torture us maximum...this week i am only going to watch after reading the update ..otherwise it will be a waste of time...is letter ko drawer se hahar ane mem it will take 2 to 3 weeks i thing.....
Originally posted by _charu_

Will Akshara confess or not ??????????????????????????????? i dun think so...why can't she tell him abt the letter, tht she loves him? tht she never liked RR (can't she say that?) ..i mean she liked him for 1 day and when he rejected her, she hated him after tht πŸ˜†

yeah!

I hope she speaks up after he tells her why he's upset. Waise, she already knows so why ask him? Why not directly clear the misunderstanding? Naitik isn't the only silly one on this show!

these creatives are so dumb. Like this would actually happen in reality. In reality, one of them would have spoken up by now!
Creatives 😑😑...get a life...what crap are you chruning out day by day? The whole episode was rubbish....looks like they have not created the track after the horrible wedding...hence showing all this crap.
😑😑 I waited the whole weekend to see some serious talk between Naksh and this is what we get to see..

I am sooooooooooooo frustated.....

😑😑😑

arrey agar woh keh deti , mehendi par hi toh kya aaj yeh din dekhne milta.....??? we wud have been talking bout their children 2day after their SR...... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but itni akal kahan apni Akshara mein????? thank god, usne Rajshri ko kuch nahi bataya......itni samajh toh aa gayi hai.........
but da question is dat if she cant confess her love to Naitik den y did she asked him those questions???? hum sabko pagal karne ka ek bhi mauka nhai chhodhenge yeh log......yeh log toh acting karke chale jaate hai...n apne ghar baar chhodhkar hum ise discuss karte hai...... πŸ˜†

but plzz yaar koi inhe jaakar samjhaao........

na tht one scene was good..where naitik is saying "main aapki aankhon mein aasoo nahi dekh sakta..aap please khaana kha leejeye " 🀣 when will he stop treating her like a deviji..tht's too much

one of the most useless episodes ever!!! Doesnt he realize that they are married now and he should treat her like his wife...kab tak uski pooja karega...

and that also not dil se...dil me kuch aur dikha raha hai kuch!!!