jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #20

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

-Ayushi-

Monday
Gayatri is stacking presents when Meher comes.Gayatri says she is packing gifts for Heer and asks her for Heer's address purposely to know if Meheer went to meet Heer.Meher tells the address and leaves.In Bureau,Gayatri is angry saying Prem's roka was stopped and it was done by someone who doesn't wantPrem to get married and says may be Meher.Jasmeet refuses and and asks who the person was.Heer comes.Heer asks for permission from Jasmeet to go to Chahat's speech competition.Jasmeet allows.Gyatri asks Jasmeet to fing a girl for Prem soon.Chahat calls Prem and asks him to come to his
competition from PCO.Prem reaches and sees a little girl's accident has taken place.He sits inGeet's car and tells her to take him to hospital immediately.Geet argues but then agrees.Chahat gets the topic papa to speak and she is quiet.Prem comes on the stage and takes the mike from Chahat and says Papa.

Tuesday
Prem speaks about Papa looking at Chahat.Chahat hugs Prem after the speech while Heer gets scared of loosing Chahat that Prem will take Chahat away.Chahat asks Prem if she could call him "Papa" and he agrees very happily.Heer tells Prem either to take Chahat or leave her forever without turning back.Prem tells he won't do both as she will become in complete if he did so.Geet and Heer meet at bureay and Geet asks Heer whats trobling her.Heer informs about Chahat's Papa being back and she is scared if he might take her away  from her.Geet assures her nothing will happen and talks about Prem and she is lost in thoughts about him.
Wednesday
Gayatri scolds Meher about being careless in her work.Meher is confused with Gyatri's weird behaviour.Gayatri wants to find a girl for Prem and kulraj and harman say girl should be like Heer atleast then Harman say's they were joking.Prem comkes and says he is tired and leaves.Gyatri thinks Heer must have done something.Lalit comes when Prem thinking about when Chahat called him papa.Prem tells Lallu about Chahat.Lallu is happy but Gayatri overhears and thinks who is supporting Heer.Geet is thinking about Prem when Heer enters and Geet is lost in thoughts.Heers says that your eyes are sparkling and stuff meaning she is in love but Geer refuses.Geet goes on praising and applauding Prem and then tells dat he is married and also has a daughter.Jasmeet aunty meets Geet and says she needs to find a girl for Prem for which Geet says such a romantic name.Prem and Chahat are talking on phone and Heer comes so Chahat cuts the phone.Prem says the day will soon come when she'll be able to call him Papa in front of everyone.
Thursday
Chahat tries to talk to Heer while she ignores her completely.Chahat promises Heer that she will never talk to Prem and pleads her to talk to Chahat.Geet meets Prem and tries to tell her feelings but Prem pays forCar seat covers and leaves.Geet is surprised at Prem's weird behaviour.Gayatri takes Meher to Heer's house to find if Meher was supporting Heer or not.Gayatri meets Chahat and craves to meet Prem's daughter. Then Gyatri comes to know that Chahat is Prem's daughter and Heer takes Meher inside the house.Heer tells Gayatri she can't let Chahat meet her family,Mehere argues for this and Gyatri supports.Gayatri realises Meher was always supporting Heer and later meets Geet.Gayatri thinks Geet can neverbe an appropriate daughter-in-law and Geet pities who so ever's mother-in-law Gayatri is after their conversation.
Friday
Geet enters Heer's house and Geet and Chahat have a small cute talk.Geet tells Heer that Heer will come with her.They leave Chahat at school and Heer thinks she should inform securuty that they shouldn't ket anyone meet Chahat except her as she is scared Prem might try to talk to Chahat.Prem pulls Chat and Chahat tells tells her she won't talk to him and would never call him Papa again.Chat leaves and Prem is crying.Geet meets Prem there and tries to talk to him and wants he should meet Heer but before that Prem leaves thinking Heer will tell him to stay away from Chahat.Prem comes home and is heartbroken.There is a cute Premeer flashback where Premeer have a bet whether they'll have a boy or a girl.Then in the present again Prem says to himself i won the bet Heer but then also lost.Gayatri comes and Prem tells her that he lost Chahat today so Gayatri tells him if he considers Gayatri his mopther then he should get married.

Important Links

Updates

Monday
Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

SBS

Aug 2nd

Aug 5th

Scene of the Week

sweetness4eva

Family

I have always loved the fun filled atmosphere that used to be in the juneja house! Prem and Harman Pulling Preet's leg, Preet making fun of Baoji, Gayatri catching Lallu smoking redhanded! This family was so close that one could easily wish for such a perfect family! Anyways, This week's Family Scene had to be the one WHere Lallu was all scolding Meher and Kul di for watching more tv and neglecting his wife...Gayatri telling Lallu not to Scold them...That Scene was a little bit of a reminder how sweet this family was...and how Gayatri used to be NICE.......So Kuldi and Harman telling Gayatri That The new girl should be of "takkar" to Heer! And Harman's about to start praising Heer,by saying, Ke larki Heer bhabi jaisi Sundar,aur Achi.....and he suddenly stops and rectifies his mistake by saying how the girl should be Tall like Heer...So basically what this scene was, it was a reminder of How Juneja Family sticks with the loved ones! In this case Heer! They Know Gayatri wants to Marry Prem to someone else and so they're counter attacking by saying that no one can give Takkar to Heer!!

Couple

This week's Scene of the Week couple, has to go to the Premeer Flashback ,Hands down!! Can you even doubt that those two are the BEST couple there is? I mean those two, always tend to make us Phrool!!! Prem making excuses to take Heer upstairs, Then when she comes, their bedroom filled with toys!! And on heeer's questioning that why Prem bought clothes for a baby girl, Prems confidence that They would have a girl, their "Chahat" first then A boy!!!  Lagi Shart? Was awesome!!!So this weeks couple has to be Premeer!!!

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

This week has some lows and definitely some highs too! But overall, it was actually tougher to find good dialogues this week! The women of the show were actually quite disappointing this week :-( but, without any delay, the male and Female DOTW for this edition!

Male

"Main sharth jeet gaya... Main shart jeet gaya." ' Prem

I know I know, there were DEFINITELY other dialogues that could have taken this spot... but I just HAD to give this to the one and only PREM JUNEJA! I dont know what it was about that line, but ' but...oh what the heck...it was just brilliant! So very subtle, but so heart-warming! Four words is all it took and I was a goner! *Smacks head* Aye haye! These lines followed by a FABULOUS flashback and we're in heaven ladies *well, me atleast (giggle)* That line honestly left me gasping...he looked so happy! Ah, such bottomless devotion and boundless love for his Chahat! I almost melted away in that moment! Guys, this is not the most eloquent of lines...its nothing fancy....yet its so comforting! Just to see Prem so excited that he had a little girl, a parchai of his heer, was *SIGH* absolutely lovely! But yes, before I heard Prem say that, this spot was all ready to go to Lallu for his "Woh khoon hain tera, Khoon Khoon ko pukarta hain andar se, Tho aatma se aawaz nikalti hain, Us rishte ka naam nikalta hain jho, Aatma se juda hota hain, Usse sirf mehsoos kiya ja sakta hain" dialogue :-D

Female

"Acha hain ki zindagi ek raaz hoti hain, varna kal ke ane ka intizaar kisse hota." ' Geet

The ladies this week for SO negative :-O First Gayathri, then Heer (about Prem), so there weren't any good dialogues this week...that is, up until Friday... It's not the most "WOW" dialogue, but it was quite nice (YAY) It's so true --->Without mysteries, life would be very dull indeed. What would be left to strive for if everything were known? Ooo...i think mystery creates wonder..it pushes us towards what we dont know! Look at Prem and Heer for example... Neither of them knows whats going to happen tomorrow.... there is the possibility of torment, trouble, joy, charm...so much! The mystery of the unknown keeps them fighting for tomorrow! For Prem, maybe waiting for tomorrow means being with his Chahat... for Heer, it might be a promising life with Prem and their Chahat. Who knows? I just absolutely love this dialogue ' its so real, and so very true! It sounded so natural !

Thats it for the DOTW! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

OMG/Most Heart Breaking Moment of the Week

Soaps1

OMG moment of the week was Geet telling Prem "aki har baat mey aik raaz chuppa hey" for the umpteenth time ' it had me go OMG is she psycho or is she a psycho? Jokes aside this week's first OMG moment for me was Chahat calling Prem papa, with all her innocence, unaware of the fact that her best friend whom she is calling papa is actually her father! The portrayal of emotions by HC playing Prem a father; was spot on!

The second OMG moment was Prem telling heer "donoun hi nahi kar sakta kiun key dunoun sooratoun mey tum adhori reh jao gi" That was a brilliant line, delivered to perfection by Prem. No matter how Heer may treat him, even when he is aware of the fact that Heer is calling a bluff, Prem being Prem can not hurt his Heer deliberately.

The third OMG moment was Chahat telling Prem he can not call her papa and will not talk to him again because she can not see tears in her eyes and Prem in reply saying "neither can I"

Heart broken Prem in his room also made for an OMG moment particularly when amidst his tears he laughed to tell his daughter's picture that he won the bet!

The saddest OMG moment of the week was when Prem asked his mother "If I knew this would happen, I would never have spoken the truth! Am I really this bad?" That was heart breaking both because of what Prem said and also to whom he said it? His mother; the one who is responsible for his plight and Prem still unaware of that was trying to find comfort in her arms!

That's all for this week, keep rocking and keep making SP's life a hell!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

sweetness4eva

This week the biggest disappointment i felt was Chahat refusing to call Prem, Papa anymore....That was just HORRIBLE!!! Prem was so happy when Chahat had first called him papa!! But little did he know that his happiness would only last a day! It was heartbreaking to see how Chahat said she wouldnt call Him papa, because Chahat's Family is her Mama...And when Papa slipped out of her mouth! I seriously wish I could hunt Ashlesha down and make her confess the truth so that AT LEAST Chahat would have a Papa!!!! So that was the Biggest disappointment this week...

The smaller one was Gayatri...This woman never fails to disappoint me?!!? Now she thinks Meher is involved in attempts for getting Premeer together??? I had no idea gayatri would be such a fool??? I mean She SIMPLY CANNOT think that her Husband or Sons are doing it? Her criteria for a suspect is, someone who loves Heer? HELLO? Doesnt the whole Family love Heer excluding Gayatri and umm Maya? But her first suspect Was Meher, and to think of it, Meher s not helping her situation much either!!! Tsk Tsk, Poor Meher, Gayatri's out to get you. you know...How i wish Preet is there to help Meher out, because now Meher's in for it isnt she?  BIG TIME!! So that s the OTHER disappointment for this week!!

Warm and Fuzzies

sweetness4eva

Sorry guys I wrote a long one and it got deleted!!! So I m just gonna update a small one!! So I m sorry if this is crappy!!!!
1st warm and fuzzie moment,Prem's speech on "Papa"! That was one of the most emotional speeches I have ever heard! Prem's words moved me a lot about how a father protects his child like a shield! Very beautiful!! And Chahat's hug was VERY emotional!!! I loved it!

Warm o fuzzie rating:- 8.8

2nd Warm and Fuzzies moment, Chahat calls Prem, Papa! Very sweet! I loved how Chahat asked him, Kya mian app ko papa bol sakti hon?? And I could imagine the joy prem must have felt at hearing this! I loved it!
Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 8.5

3rd warm and fuzzie moment had to be the Prem and Lallu Hug and Talk!! That was such a sweet moment between father and son! I loved it! Lallu is turning out to be my hero nowa days! And Don't even get me started on HOW much I hate gayatri RIGHT Now!
Warm-o-fuzzie rating:-8.0

4th warm and fuzzie moment, The flashback from Friday's episode! I loved it!! It was such a sweet and Nice scene'It was nice to see a Happy prem, and a Happy heer, being Happy together? Does that make sense? If it doesn't? then I m sorry I m completely phrooling over premeer so I don't make sense!?!?! So I loved prem's confidence on the fact that they would have a Daughter first..They would have their Chahat!!! Beautiful Flashback! And I loved it!
Warm-o-Fuzzie Rating:-9.0 ( I loved happy Prem and Happy Heer)

That's all for this week folks! Sorry for such a crappy section I m just mad right now, I had it done nicely but something went wrong and it didn't post! So I m just doing this in a hurry now! Sorry!! Have a great weekend!!

Shining Stars of the Week

Anhdara13

Character

This week had some interesting developments in terms of characters, what with the introduction of Geet, a very interesting character, a further look into the twisted depths of Gayatri's mind, poor Meher being targeted by her scheming mother-in-law, Heer's desperation to keep Prem away, and Prem himself, hurt and alternatively happy at being called Papa by his little girl. And of course, Chahat, cute and innocent. Who is without any doubt, this week's Shining Star.

Our little Chahat is one smart cookie, there is no two ways about it. Her little interactions with her parents, her Masi, and her Dadi and even Geet show that this five-year-old is intelligent, and yet, still so utterly young. Her happiness over her new-found Papa, and then her heartbreak over having to let him go, for her Mama's sake, was so palpable, and fueled Prem's desperation to have both his wife and child back in his life. So our Star is Chahat for the week.

Actor

There are so many contenders for the Shining Star this week. Shama Ji's portrayal of Gayatri makes us all want to throttle her, while Muskaan's portrayal of Chahat wants us to bring her close and hug her. Alternatively, Additi and Harshad have us wanting to either deck their characters or dunk our head into a bucket of cold water (courtesy of Friday's flashback). If I had to choose one Star (which I do, actually) I'd have to say, that without a doubt, this week's Shining Star would be Deepak Ji, for his portrayal of Lalit Juneja. Albeit he had not many scenes this week, but the support he gave his son when he came home in tears of joy, the little ribbing he did of his wife, and the flair and life he brings into his character makes us see both his flaws and his good points, and appreciate him for it.

Balaji Bloopers

Bul3

Monday's Bloopers:-

Well while watching this epi certain questions cam to my mind like who gave  Chahat Prem's number and when did Prem become Chahat's best friend?

Next Prem parked his car in middle of the road and left the window open.

Geet wore Soni's dress in this episode.

The "pooja speech" in the speech competition was like word to word copy of  the  pooja speech from the movie "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai"

Tuesday's Blooper:-

Prem's speech was again literally exact copy of "MA Speech"from the movie "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai",the only big difference was that in the movie it was "Ma speech"and here it was "Papa speech".

Wednesday's Blooper:-

In this episode Prem's voice was dubbed in the last scene where Chahat puts the phone down and Prem tells himself that he will soon bring the day when she would be able to call him papa in front of everyone.

Thursday's Bloopers:-

In this episode again Prem's voice was dubbed by someone else than Harshad in the scene where he gives Geet money for car's seat covers.

Meher's voice was dubbed too in the scene where she gives directions to the driver about Heer's house and show Gayatri Heer's house and in some other scenes too.

Friday's Bloopers:-

Well the episode starts with sunrise but isn't it morning already as Gayatri and Meher visited Heer just few minutes ago??

Also the interior of Premeer's room during the flashback scene was recent one done post leap.

So thats all from blooper section this week.I hope you enjoyed this week's blooper section!!Thanks for reading!!

Fashion Icon of the Week

sweetness4eva

This week, I think the Fashion Icon, would be,Kul Di? Why because, I have no idea why? I just Kind off liked her white suit! I think Kul di is always very well dressed, but Prem and Heer are always looking just...Better? But anyways, So this week I would say Kul di was the Fashion Icon....She s always dressed very simple and sober!  Her clothes, Earrings, MAkeup, All was superb like always!!! So this weeks Fashion Icon is Kul Di!!!
 And if you ask me for a fashion blunder that would DEFINITELY be Gayatri's Sunglasses!!!!! She looked HORRIBLE!!!!!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Here is a hilarious link…I hope you all enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL2m3lAD4U4

Special Awards

jnawaz & -Sidd-
1. Uncessary and Bhondu Character Award: ...goes to…*drum roll*… GEET!! why is she here? seriosuly? wth is her role ....if she's bringing prem heer closer than im all for it, but what is this stupid daydreaming?!?!?! eww ew eww!! waste of space, screen time and ....remove…her chatter…omg her chatter…its like she talks unnecessarily!! I just want to tell her to SHUT UP!!

2. Ayee Hayee Marjawa Award: …goesss to…*drum roll*… PREMEER!!....with those type of flashbacks, who couldnt stop tehmselves from saying it.....with his hand on her waist, her finger on his lips *completely blushing*....*dumps head into a big bucket of cold water*..... these two reallyyyy know how to make an audience go INSANE!

3. King of Bhashan Award: …goes to…*drum roll* …well…close tie between prem and lallu, Lallu is obviously known for his boring yawnfest bashans......that we dont understand at all...but now a days...even prem doing the same thing....the whole ajnabi ajnabi bhashan...straight went thru my head....... soooo for now i give them a tie. *please prem never ever try to outdue lallu in bashaning...please*

4. Get a Hobby Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…GAYATRI…I mean really…this budhi needs something to do in her life…something other than trying to get Prem married…and trying to ruin her bahu's lives!!! I mean come on yaar…haad hoti hai…pehle Heer ke peeche lagi…aur aab Meher ke peeche…tuaba…at her age…shouldn't she be like knitting or going to play bingo with her friends…I mean come on!! This is just plain ridiculous!!! Ufff!!!! Anyone else have the urge to smack her?

5. Emotional Attyachar Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…PREM and CHAHAT…omg…they are torturing the audience!! I mean omg….seeing them cry makes us want to cry…am I wrong? The scene when Chahat told Prem she cant call him Papa anymore…and then when…Prem was crying to Gayatri…aww…of course the scene would have rocked if it was Lallu…but hey…the scene was all about Prem…not the witch…

6. Awesomeness and Resilient Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…ALL KIS DESH FORUM MEMBERS!! Now…give yourselves a round of applause…I have to say…even with the pesky time change and all that…the forum has held strong! Looks like nothing comes between us and Premeer…kyun…keep the forum rocking people!! You guys are awesome!!!

Weekend Masti

Ayesha24 & coolfattin

Game

True or false

In this game the person above can write anything random and the person below should\d say True or False

Ex: Gaya3 is a witch

Obviously…TRUE!!! Lol

Jokes

MAILS...!!
Ek American ne Sardar se kaha "Hamaray yahan Shaadi email se bhi hoti hai" is per Sardar bola "Kamaal hai hamaray yahan toh sirf female se hoti hai"

JOHNNY....!!
Little Johnny had finished his summer vacation and gone back to school. Two days later his teacher phoned his mother to
tell her that he was misbehaving.

"Wait a minute," she said. "I had Johnny with me for three months and I never called you once when he misbehaved."

MOTHER TONGUE...!!
A sardar was helping his son in filling his admission form, Son asked to Sardar "Baapu mother tongue walay box main kya likhna hai?"
Sardar : Likh de puttar "Very Long"

Weekend Video Mixes

*None this week*

Talented Tales

jnawaz

Note: For those of you waiting for the next installment of my SS "In Search of Chahat", I'm working on it. Lots of things have been happening this week so I've been completely swamped…but I will post as soon as it is ready…please bare with me. Thank you!

Editors Note

Hey guys…omg…omg omg…this is the 20th edition of KDC…can you believe it…the 20th edition!! That means…that we have been going strong for 5 whole months!!! How awesome is that!? Of course…it is all due to the magnificent REPORTERS that are part of the KDC…both old and new!!  And of course…with out a doubt…the READERS!! You guys are amazing…week after week…you come to read and comment…without the reporters and readers…the KDC would be no where…

A special shout out to sweeness4eva this weeks edition…she has really come through for me…helped me out a lot…thank you…thank you…thank you!!! Not only did she do her part…the Warm & Fuzzies…but…she also did…Scene of the Week, Fashion Icon of the Week and Biggest Disappointment!! I just LOVE YOU!!! Its been such a help…and especially today of all day!! You are just awesome!!!

This week…I have some sad news…our pyaari Radz (Andhara13) is leaving us *cry*…now before you get all emotional…she is only leaving the KDC to focus on school…she has been part of the KDC from the beginning and has done awesome "Shining Stars of the Week" sections in the past 5 months…as sad as it is to see her go…im sure you all understand…I wish you the best in everything luv…you are a great person…will be hugely missed…but…im just happy that you aren't leaving IF…as we have discussed..he he…that would be impossible…thank you for all you have done!!!

Alright people…gotta run….tons to do today…work, homework, need to get eyebrows done and then baby shower at night…*sigh*…ill be running around all…ALL day…

Rock On!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Jaz, great issue, thanks to everyone for their hard work!

GAME:

Prem is the yummiest dad in the world ☺️ xx
Cess- thumbnail
hey jaz....
you guys are doing a fabulous job with KDC.... i tend to laugh and cry at the same time reading what has happened in the past week... thanks for the great efforts u guys put in, it's coz of you guys we have such a sucessful kis desh fan club... keep up the good work, always....you guys never fail to bring a smile on my face, whenever i come read KDC... 😃...
Edited by Cess- - 14 years ago
alisha_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow this is the first time i visited ths KDC.. and thnxxx for all the updates!!!! thnxxxxxxxx
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh no i forget to make a VM!!!!!!!!!!!
*slapping myself*
i m so sorry guys !!!!!!!!!
but great job everyone
Ayesha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great job...
those who have missed the episode or anything they can refer KDC ...

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations everyone on Issue* 20 of KDC!!
Great work everyone as usual!!
Special Awards Section and Jokes were awesome esp. that "very long"made me 🤣
Ayesha24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bul3

Congratulations everyone on Issue* 20 of KDC!!

Great work everyone as usual!!
Special Awards Section and Jokes were awesome esp. that "very long"made me 🤣

Thank u soo much for liking it...
it was my try on jokes...
i was nervous whether every1 would like it or not...
jnawaz thumbnail
Game

Prem is the yummiest dad in the world.

TRUE!! (omg...no doubt)

Next - Meet need more romance in their lives!! (well...for us to see any way...he he)

JAZ

divya_p thumbnail
Thanks Jaz! I've always been a silent reader of your KDC...but today couldnt help but post! They alwayss put a biiig smile on my face! 😃