Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: trouble_maker

Am I the only who thinks it's all going perfect and is actually glad that Sammy didn't say love....😕🤣

I m also the one binu !!! I think its goin jus gr8 .. coz sam still doesnt kno the meaning of the word "love" ... he still has to realise what his feelings are .. and then he will kno what exactly that word means ... he still think of it as a taboo thing u kno ... 😆😆😆 afraid to use it n all .. he looked daaamn cute when he was all awkward asking her whether she "liked" him tho ...😳 awwww!!!
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mads

I m also the one binu !!! I think its goin jus gr8 .. coz sam still doesnt kno the meaning of the word "love" ... he still has to realise what his feelings are .. and then he will kno what exactly that word means ... he still think of it as a taboo thing u kno ... 😆😆😆 afraid to use it n all .. he looked daaamn cute when he was all awkward asking her whether she "liked" him tho ...😳 awwww!!!

I nooooo yaar. Imagine his awkwardness when he actually does come to realize that he loves Gunji....sigh, Im gonna love this side of Sammy, a bit shy, confused at first 😳
mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: trouble_maker

I nooooo yaar. Imagine his awkwardness when he actually does come to realize that he loves Gunji....sigh, Im gonna love this side of Sammy, a bit shy, confused at first 😳

awwww ... I kno yaar !!! its gonna be sooo cute !!! 😳
thanks for uploading !!!

aaaarghhh!!! this is not even a new  promo scene ...they showed the precap as a promo???!!! couldnt they show something else?? and that sam-wants-to-turn-gunjan-scene was already shown.....
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

/Thanks for the Probb What hateness they are talking about?

moonlitnisha thumbnail
Do you really think that even after this Pyaar ki shuruwat really mein hogi..................................I think it will take some more time for Sammy to realise his feelings for Gunji
UnderControl. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanq..but wat is the nafrat they r talking abt?? 😕