PARTY TIME..PARTY TIME...PARTY TIME...

Posted: 14 years ago
****BREAKING NEWS*****

SAMRAT & shee-naaaaaaahhhhh Finally BROKE-UP!!!!!....

wohooooooooooooo...........yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............

PARTY HARD MJHTians..

d bestest sajan epi till date.....SAMRAT is d real STAR OF THE DAY......👏........

he proved once again...n this time on a vryyyyyyy higgggggggh note tht.....Hes the best frnd one cud evr evr hv....d way he stood for his chashmish,2day....ws truly beyond words....👏......
special mention for nups,dia,benjy n dodo....d way all stood united 2gether....Tht showd d true meanin of a gang of true friends....👏

Top 3 moments of the day....
3)When sammy said-"gunjan hamaare beech nahi,tum hamaare beech aayi thi"

2)When sammy said-"mujhe bhi us ladki ke saath NAHI REHNA jo mere best frnd par nahi trust kar sakti"....

1)Finally the MOMENT OF THE DAY.......👏
jiske intezaar maano har ek sajanian,har ek mayurian...yah to b precisely...HAR EK MJHTIAN ne na jaane kitne din...kitneeeeee mahineeeeeee desperately intezaar ki hai...vich is....

When sammy said-
"haan Shee-naah hume BREAK LE LENI CHAHIYE EK DOOSRE se".......
yipeeeeeee.......

Kal ka precap toh mindblowin n awesome n rockin...n wht not....poora ka poora MJHT gang united hokar...us
chaddi-queen....Shee-naah ki MOST AWAITED VIDAAI KARVAAYENGE frm our ROCKIN JAANUABLE SHOW

MILEY JAB HUM TUM

Wow..... Ur post says t all. coolll
yes yes its time 2 celebrate now yesssssssssssssss///
Thank u phor the post Nikki .. We are organizing a seperate farewell party phor Sheena .. Here is the link for the Curtain Raiser , do join us if ur interested 😳 😳 ..
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1227561
Nikkki.....tune to mere saaaareee dil ki baaat hi boldi.....i loooooooved those threee dialogues the best....and also not to forget....Mayank ka bhi haaath hai Sheeeee-na ka parda faash karne ke liye...i mean, the way he wondered about the paaani ka level kam tha.....and thanks to rv dat topic actually was taken out...warna mayu ko kabhi shak bhi nahi hotaa.....and leave dat...i am toh dancing in joy yaaar...u cant believe how happy i am todayyyY!!! itzz seriously party time......party time party time!!!! sheeeeeeeeee-na and Samrat are officially......"BROKEN UP!"

and Samrat has gained the respect from alll his looong lost fans once again....and i loooooove him!!!!!! and the best dialogue of today....

"you are right sheeeee-na, humein break leni chahiye, ek dusre se!!!" tooo goood!! wahh sammy....he was the real star today...looooved every moment of it...and this is probably the best sajan episode ever since that sheeeeee-na aka chaddi aunty has entered....yay...no more chaddis in mjht!! yayyy.....party hard guys...

and we  twist we twist we twist we twist....!
am present in party nikki jaanu....
am happy...

lets party come on everybody lets party! awesome post nikki!

yes its time 2 celebrate now nikks awsome post yar

sajan hug 4 u🤗

IM TOOOOOO ESTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This made MJHT history!!!!!!!!

Finally no more..SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-----nah!!!

She is gone! And after tomorrow....FOREVS!!!! Well..maybe not from the show unfortunatly cause I think they said she is staying..but...

FROM SAMMY...FOREVER!!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!