Dev will marry Radhika AGAIN!!!!

aprilsunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys!!!

I have Dish TV (Zee Tv product). And there is an option where you get information about the programmee u are watching.
I was watching CB yesterday and clicked the information option
This is what I read:

'Radhika leaves the ashram to save her fathers life. Shastriji later feels guilty that because of his daughter Vishakha, Dev's life has gone for a toss and his position as Raaj Purohit is at stake, so he thinks/ offers his other daughter's , Radhika's hand in marriage to Dev.'

This is proved that Shashtriji's life is in danger because of his decision of jal samadhi yesterday.

Now the precap also shows amma going to Radhika.
This is motivation enough for Radhika to leave the ashram.

So I think the story will move where RaDev will get married again.
Since Dish  TV is Zee TV's product, so that information may be true.

This can be an interesting twist. Now We can see Dev and Radhika happy for a while and there is also a scope for VIshakha to return and claim her 'right' as CB once she is unsuccessful or rejected in the entertainment business.

The current track kind of went in a loop. There was nothing new that was happening and the creatives are not willing to let the First marriage secret out as yet.

So it will be interesting to see what happens.

Edited by aprilsunrise - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie2212 thumbnail
I thought this could be a possible twist....hmm...interesting. Maybe this is to keep the story line open for a possible twist later on when Vishakha comes back and claims to be the real CB. Radhika is again relegated to second position....when she is pushed to the stage where she has to give up her husband, Radhika reveals the truth..Not a  brilliant story but let us see..
deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
good sleuthing april!

well atleast we know what is headed our way now...

we can atleast breathe easy that they do intend to show a union..
navtonum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
if this happen, then they will bring the Vish twist again, thats for sure. because if the marrage truth doesnt come out then Vish will also claim herself as Dev's wife. and the creative will again pass a year with that twist.
And after 1st marrage Rad is giving her hubby to her sis. so after 2nd marriage she can again do this.
aprilsunrise thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well Tonu,

If Radhika gets married to Dev again, then I do not think this time she will let go of Dev that easily if at all.

Initially she did because she did not have any proof of her marriage and the marriage was fixed with Vishakha and the bidai of Vishakha was performed.

But now she will be married in front of every body .

Dev will make sure that the marriage is consummated.
She will perform all her duties as a wife even the physical part.

It will be happy time for Dev as well as us and ofcourse for Radhika also.

May be the much awaited waaris may also be on the way, so dadi will also be happy. It is then that Vishakha may enter to claim her 'rights'.

It wont be easy for Radhika to give up on Dev so easily. Even if in her weak moments if Radhika tries to leave Dev,  Dev will not allow her out of his life that easily this time,  now that she belongs to him.

He is restraining himself now because he does not know that she belongs to him and is his wife.

She may fight back and we can see the much awaited strong Radhika.
Vishakha may be helped bay Mrin,Chacha, Arjun and Amma to win back Dev.
What do you think?

navtonum thumbnail
i like ur write up april....
if Rad can make herself strong enough to hold her beloved Dev, nothing can be good like it. and i really wish that.

Actually i don have so much faith on creative.
and as u told i also afraid of Mrin,Chacha, Arjun and Amma.

but i like one thing of the creative that they make the charecter of Dev so confident and honest. they never make Dev confused on Rad's love. which i really like. Dev always trust Rad in all situation.
kukuraja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Unfortunately I don't think that Dev and Radhika will ever get to consummate their marriage - even if they have a second one in public - something will prevent their suhaag-raat again ( Poor Dev !- he must be so sexual frustrated by now) . If they get physically united and a 'warris' is on the way ( and since it is a hindi soap- obviously no one will be using contraception !!) then that will be the end of the story. The story is about the heir who will inherit the fortune - that is what Mrinalini and Arjun are after and so was Vishakha.

A physical union between Radhika and Dev will be the end of the storyline
ptamom thumbnail
I dont know you guys..it sounds too fishy.  But I love any time Dev and Rad spend together.  And it would be awesome if they finally consumate their marriage and she becomes pregnant..and the way to hide that is of course if Vish comes back but Rads leave and no one knows she is pregnant.  In tv land she could be pregnant for 1 month or 1 year.  But I dont like this twist..if it is true.  there are more lies and deception.  I like the way the story is right now..it seems like secrets are unraveling rather that getting more entangled. I like Dev's honestly about his love and his constant truth towards it.  I would be unhappy if it became  tarnished.  Right now would be a good time for the truth to come out because everyone would welcome it..the Purohit kandhan and Shastriji will be happy to know Rads love her family so much and the sacrifices she has made for them.  And Dadi and Dev's mom would be happy that DEv is happy and to know all along all the rituals and rites they have performed together.
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Hmm.
That will surely be intresting storyline to watch
Abys thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

that is some relief,(though it would hav been better if the truth came out) hope the creatives give us viewers some break from Rads and Dev's tears and for a change show  some happy Radev romantic moments.
hope Vish stays in mumbai long enough not to come and interrupt poor Dev and Rads remarriage.
and hope we don't get to see Rads again sacrificing poor dev for her sisters sake, and she fights back.

Edited by Abys - 14 years ago