Kareena is indeed Choti Beghum of Pataudi family

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Kareena is indeed Choti Beghum of Pataudi family

Bu Subhash K Jha

It has been a stressful time for Saif, what with the release of his first production Love Aaj Kal consuming his time attention and energies like never before. And Kareena leaving behind her own workload was right there besides Saif to lend him a helping hand.

In fact this whole episode of Saif's initiation into film production and marketing has brought the couple closer together than ever before.

Earlier this week when Saif flew into Delhi for a special screening of Love Aaj Kal on Thursday, Kareena joined him the next day for a day off.

And while the rest of the Love Aaj Kal cast and crew flew back (director Imtiaz Ali to Mumbai, Deepika Padukone to London) the couple spent the entire day with Saif's parents on Friday in Delhi, away from prying eyes and the media glare.

Says a source, "It was just Saif, Kareena and his parents bonding the whole day far away from any intrusion. Not even their cellphones were allowed. It was one of the most joyful family reunions and Saif came out of the day totally rejuvenated and more convinced than ever that Kareena is indeed the Choti Beghum of the Pataudi family."

Saif on Saturday morning sounded tension-free and raring to go. "I was a little under the weather on Friday and very anxious about how Love Aaj Kal will be received. But now I'm fine.

Yes, Kareena and I were chilling out with Abba and Amma all day on Friday. The reports coming in about Love Aaj Kal are very encouraging. Both the reviews and the boxoffice collections have been very generous. I couldn't have hoped for a better start as a producer."

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=30169