Karan's picked 4 of the sexiest women in Bollywood

PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Karan Johar picked 4 of the sexiest women in Bollywood and told us why he chose them...

Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka has in-your- face sex appeal which is hard to miss. She carries herself with great confidence and carries off that sexy short dress with amazing ease. Her sex appeal also lies in the dash of naughtiness that her persona has.

Kareena Kapoor
It's not her size-zero that makes her hot. It's her attitude that lends that extra sensuality. From the t-shirt-salwaar combo to the Manish Malhotra saris, Bebo can make anything look sexy.

Bipasha Basu
Bips stands for sexiness. She can't be unsexy even if she tried to. She's the one who changed the Bollywood fixation with fair skin and made dusky sexier than ever!

Deepika Padukone
She's got the legs and the smile to get any man drooling over her. Add to that her natural charm and the bright sparkling eyes and you've got an oomphy combo.

Gauri Khan
I'm adding a name to this. I'm picking Gauri. I can't pick any of the heroines, they'll kill me.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/slideshow_karan-s-pick-of-4-sexiest-women_1278926-5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agree with it.. for bips and PC..
gauri?!?!.. ummmm not so much
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gauri Khan
I'm adding a name to this. I'm picking Gauri. I can't pick any of the heroines, they'll kill me.

๐Ÿ˜† Srk will kill you now!!
mimi0295 thumbnail
I agree with PC, Bips, and Kareena.

Not so much with Gauri though.. lol
I think Gauri khan is naturally beautiful.. and has a nice and warm personality. Its just that she makes wrong fashion choices.. which is shocking considering she is King khan's wife.. who haz a great fashion sence. I think Gauri should dress up more naturally and go easy on the makeup and highlights. I think the simplicity in fashion is totally missing these dayz. You just need a big smile and simple style to look beautiful.. not all that shizzle dizzle. Edited by gugly - 14 years ago
marz thumbnail
Originally posted by: gugly

I think Gauri khan is naturally beautiful.. and has a nice and warm personality. Its just that she makes wrong fashion choices.. which is shocking considering she is King khan's wife.. who haz a great fashion sence. I think Gauri should dress up more naturally and go easy on the makeup and highlights. I think the simplicity in fashion is totally missing these dayz. You just need a big smile and simple style to look beautiful.. not all that shizzle dizzle.

I totally agree with everything you said!
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kangana, Mudgha and Shruti Hassan deserved a name in that list.
LabRat34 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^I agree with Shruti Hassan...she's deff hot.

But seriously...Bipasha (skin show does not automatically equal sexy) and Gauri (Has the woman not heard of Blotting paper or Matte Foundation...for all the money she has!)??????๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

And personally I find Deepika more Girl Next Door...she has a sweetness about her.
Edited by LabRat34 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: gugly

I think Gauri khan is naturally beautiful.. and has a nice and warm personality. Its just that she makes wrong fashion choices.. which is shocking considering she is King khan's wife.. who haz a great fashion sence. I think Gauri should dress up more naturally and go easy on the makeup and highlights. I think the simplicity in fashion is totally missing these dayz. You just need a big smile and simple style to look beautiful.. not all that shizzle dizzle.

Beg to differ. I don't think injecting tons of Clostridium botulinum in your face is considered natural.

Sexy? I find all of them to be strangely disproportional and very unsexy. I mean Deepika is the most beautiful out of the options but she ain't sexy from any angle. She has a cute, vivacious, girl next door appeal.

All these heroines have something missing, they're not inherently sexy like Zeenat Aman......its more of a "wannabe" sex appeal.
Edited by psychobalehead - 14 years ago
shala-deepz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Deepika Padukone
She's got the legs and the smile to get any man drooling over her. Add to that her natural charm and the bright sparkling eyes and you've got an oomphy combo.

--------------------

totaly agree with this!!!she got CHARMMMMMM..............................
Edited by shala-deepz - 14 years ago