Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karipa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ohhhhhhhhhh so sorry dear take ur time may god bless her we ll wait ok dont worry 😭
Mahekkhan thumbnail
that was great plz cont soon. πŸ‘
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
dream_kudi i'm so sorry 4 ur grandmother,may god bless her and cont whenever u have time
zehra05 thumbnail
thanks guys for waiting. here is the next part.

Chapter 2

Khanna House:

Khanna House is also very big as Sharma's. we see people running here and there all over the house. Naina, Dilip, and Karthick sitting in sofa and discussing about something. Aaliyah came downstair and say goodmorning to everyone, and hug her brother Karthick.

N: Aaliyah beti aaj tumhari college ka pehla deen hai na.

Aa: yes mom and she is looking around the room when Dilip ask her "kise dhoond rahi ho Aaliyah"?

Aa: dad aapne Angad bhaiya ko dekha hai kahi.

Ka: who tho apne kamre mai mein so raha hoga apni pyari si fans ke bare main sapna dekh raha hoga.

They all laugh when Aaliyah says that i will wake bro. since he needs to come to college also. I am sure that he has forgot. (Angad goes to college and he is a rockstar which is same as Josh). 😊 Aaliyah goes upstairs and waits in front of her brothers bedroom. She was thinking should she knock the door or not but decides not to knock and she just slam the door open.

We can see a guy lying on his bed and blanket on top of his face. Aaliyah is smiling and went to bed to wake him up.

Aa: Bhaiya utho na! hume college ke liye der ho jayegi.

A: kya Aaliyah sone do na soobha soobha neend kyo kharab kar rahi ho.

Aa: Bhaiya if u don't wake up then I...................

A: u what?

Aa: I will drop whole bucket of water in your face.

A: sweetheart i know you love me and u won't do anything to me.

Aa: gets mad and she says we will see.

She goes to his bathroom and take the bucket full of water and goes to Angad's bed and pull the blanket from his face and she drops full bucket of water in his face and she was laughing her head off. ( go aaliyah) πŸ˜†

A: what the hell did u do that for?

Aa: who was laughing like crazy now and looking at his brother. (he is wet because of water). πŸ˜†   Well bhai aaphi ne to kaha tha ke mein aapko uthane ke liye kuch nahi karoongee to yeh loo maine toh kar dia. she runs away.

zehra05 thumbnail
Chapter 3

Angad gets up from the bed and runs behind Aaliyah but Aaliyah just runs to her room and locked the door. Angad comes back to his room and smiles and says "Aaliyah bhi na and says I love her" while he was saying this Aaliyah heard that and she screams "Angad I heard that".

Like half-hour later Angad come out of his room and went downstairs where he's family were discussing about his next show. He says goodmorning to everyone.

N: beta hum tumhare agle concert ki baat kar rahe hain aur hume ek ladki ki jaroorat hai jo tumhare saath gaye.

A: mom aap kyon pareshan ho rahi hai. Arre mere to aage piche ladkiyan bhagti hai usi maise hum kisi ek ko lelenge gane ke liye.

N: giving him irritated look says we don't want that type of girl who doesn't have character or respect for anyone. and your co-singer whoever will be me and your dad will decide.

A: was about say something when Karthick says don't worry Angad tum sirf apni studies par dhyan do aur baaki sab hum handle kar lenge.

Without saying anything Angad and Aaliyah left to the college in Angad's red beauty.

Aa: bhai kya baat hai aap kuch tense hai.

A: ha yaar, pata nahie mom aur dad kaisi ladki layenge as my co-singer.

Aa: bhai don't worry mommy aur papa to sirf ek ladki ko select karenge gane ke liye par final decision toh aaphi ko lena hai na.

A: just smiles and they reach college.

Preview : college and Josh and Prithvi's entry.
zehra05 thumbnail
Chapter 4

They got out of the car and saw that 2 young good looking guys are comng toward them. They say hi to each other and hug. They are none other than Prithvi and Josh. they all are so happy to see each other.

J: hey buddy! what's up?

Aa: Aaliyah looks up and says Josh i don't see anything except sky. (guys did u get that what's up means what's up at the roof or something). πŸ˜†

J: Aaliyah just shut up!

A: hey, you both don't fight now and let's go we don't want to miss our first class. (wah Angad the timer ha......ha.........). πŸ˜‰

They all go inside the college and went to their first class. All the girls were screaming for Angad and Josh. they both just smiles, says hi and sit on their table.

Meanwhile Mishti, Harshini, and Kripa enter the college. They all were little scared that they don't know anyone in here. but u know our kripa, she is just so friendly that anyone can be her friend. She told her sisters not to worry and everything will be fine.

They got the schedule which all 3 of them have same clasees except last one. Their first class was the same as Angad, Josh, Aaliyah and Prithvi. The waiters in the college help them to find their first class. they 3 says thanks to the waiters and enter the class.

Teacher(t) : Good morning class and she sees 3 new girls coming in the class. She is happy to see them. The teacher is very friendly and her name is priya. Mrs. Priya knows kripa becuz she has also have come from London. She was teacher their in London University also and she had Kripa in her class. she knows that she is top student. she also knows Mishti and Harshini as they both r the top student also. When Harshini, Mishti, and Kripa enter the class the guys are yelling and saying they are sexy. Angad's table were not paying attention that who they are becuz they were just talking and not paying attention.

Mrs. P : Good Morning Kripa.

Kripa first was shocked to see Mrs. Priya as her teacher and also Mishti and Harshini. Then they 3 reply together good morning teacher. she introduces to them to class. And class was like wow! Then Mrs. Priya says go and sit in that table. She was pointed at a table which was not other than our Angad's table.    

Preview: Angad and his Group became friends with Harshini, Mishti, and Kripa.

guys i won't be able to continue tomorrow so that's why i made longer parts. plz help me again in solving cookie problem i delete all my cookies in internet and everything but it still didn't work so i have to use my another computer which is soooooooooo slow and make me go crazy. so plz help me.

I hope u'll like these parts till then enjoy.

Sania

Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dat is really cool plz cont i cant w8 !!!! 😊
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very nice parts hun πŸ‘
continue when you can
badgurl4u thumbnail
Its good...continue... πŸ˜†
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
hope ur cookie problem is solved now so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz contd....................... πŸ˜ƒ