Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Week’s best on Indya (article)

rida_ranbir thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Week's best on Indya - July 29-31
Here's a weekly round-up of all the happenings in telly world.

Hina Khan knows how to balance her life
Hina Khan, more popularly known as Akshara in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai on STAR Plus, recently gave her third-year BBA exams inspite of hectic shooting schedules were on for her wedding scenes in the show.

The actress informs us, "I was really tensed before my exams, but now they're over and my papers went quite well. My exams were in Delhi, so I had to make multiple trips there and back. I was quite nervous then, because my role in Yeh Rishta was also important at that moment, but I'm glad I somehow managed to do it."

Her Business Administration course, from Skyline Business School in Delhi, included subjects like taxation and financial management. She further adds, "Whenever I would get time off during shooting, I would just study in the make up room. I would complete most of my portion early in the morning before the shoot, and later in the night. I've tried to put in my best just hope I pass out with good marks.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/gallery.aspx?aid=607
Sorry if itz posted b4!!😳
Edited by rida_ranbir - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey i think it has been posted before...i dnt remember exactly
but thankyou so much for the article
forumgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey ilovenaksh . . Wher did yo get tat siggy pic of both naitik and akshara? Its cute . . But is it hina Khan ? Is she the same girl in the startin promos of YRKKH ? She looks very different . . . But pretty
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: forumgirl

Hey ilovenaksh . . Wher did yo get tat siggy pic of both naitik and akshara? Its cute . . But is it hina Khan ? Is she the same girl in the startin promos of YRKKH ? She looks very different . . . But pretty

i got that pic frm sumwhere...lol...srry dnt remember
ya it is hina khan...ya she is looking pretty and she is looking like hina khan in the promo coz i think they r the pictures of then only...😊