jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #19

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

jnawaz

Monday

• Rano says she will definitely forgive her husband if he came back to her and apologized. Hearing this Prem is maha happy'but it is short lived because the girl and her family consent to the wedding
  • Prem later asks Heer why is it that Rano, a girl who has no feelings for him, can forgive him and she cant. She replies that Rano had nothing for him in her heart, but in Heer's heart, she only had Prem.
  • Gayatri is super happy about the wedding taking place while the rest of the family is upset and confused at how this all happened.
  • Gayatri goes to see the "bahu" at the bureau'she sees Heer.

Tuesday

• Gayatri is shocked to see Heer and then get angry at her friend saying this wedding cannot take place. Heer takes the time to explain about Rano and everything so then Gayatri is happy.
  • It's the Roka ceremony and Gayatri deliberately tells Heer to go see if Prem is ready. Heer goes and is upset while Prem is happy that she is there because he is just waiting to see when she will stop the wedding.

Wednesday

• The Roka ceremony is going on where Prem ends up dancing with Rano as Heer watches on. The entire time Prem is watching Heer so he follows her when she leaves.
  • Premeer on the terrace where they have a conversation about their lives and what not (chand'desh'dil'and all that'good scene)'
  • The Roka ceremony is about to happen when Akash, Rano's ex, walks in and tells them they cant to this. He pleads with Rano to forgive him. Prem tells Rano to listen to her heart so Rano forgives Akash.
  • Everyone is shocked and Gayatri is not happy'neither is Heer.

Thursday

• Heer tires to stop Rano by saying you trust a person once and they break  your trust once'Rano says that yes, but you also love only once'.they leave.
  • The family is happy that the shaadi broke, thanks to Lalit who found Akash. They are all smiles but immediately fake sadness when Gayatri comes. Gayatri thinks that if heer did this, she will make her life a living hell.
  • Prem goes to Heer's house where he tells Heer that regardless of what happened he still want another Heer in his life. She says fine I will find one, this was my mistake. Prem says yes it was'but I forgive you.

Friday

•          Prem says to himself that now Chahat will help bring Heer back into his life.
  •          Heer and Chahat are looking for a calendar when Chahat comes across a picture of Prem..she asks a lot of questions but Heer yells at her and sends her off to school.
  •          Prem is at the school waiting for Chahat'once she comes out they have a very cute scene about fathers'they almost get caught by Heer, but manage to dodge the bullet
  •          Chahat is telling Heer about a function at school where both parents need to go, Heer says that she will be there but that is it. Chahat is upset and so is Heer.

Important Links

Anhdara13, sourpuss, jnawaz, Dhruvie, -Nansy-, Joytix

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Other

SBS

SBB

Scene of the Week

shabo24 & Sweet_Kandy

Couple

So again, this week we were treated to the cold war between Prem and Heer, Prem using ghandigiri to his advantage. This couple won this week's Scene of the Week due to the scene on Thursday, after Heer put Chahat to bed. Hats off to HC and AG, HC - for depicting the strong love of Prem's with such intensity and AG for really peeling away her layers and experimenting with differnt emotions, and I think we can all agree, no one acts out bitter resentment better than her! Looks like there are going to be some heavy family scenes next week but like always we can hope for scenes by our much loved couples!

Family

Am the best, am the best..Yes you are the best, Lalit. Without you nothing would have been possible. You stopped Prem & Rano's Rukha by calling Rano's husnabd. And that too without letting anyone know about it. Way to go Lalit Juneja..! Juneja's are all together fighting with Prem to get Heer back into Juneja's house and of course in Prem's life. Looks like Lalit found about that Gay3 doesn't want Prem & Heer to reunite. Hope He finds out the whole truth as soon as possible so we can see Gay3 kicked out from Juneja's house that too by Pem *claps*. We got to see the cutest family scene ever Chahat and Prem hugged for the first time..yay...Prem enjoying his time with his cute little Chahat, who misses her papa every day but doesn't know that Prem Juneja is her Papa..Come on Heer tell Chahat about her Papa and let Prem come back in your life. We want to see more cute scene of the cute family:). Last but not least We wil miss you Manoj Chandila aka Harman, we really enjoyed your work and also appreciate your work. May you go far in life. Deshains good wishes are always with you!  Thats up with this week..take care you all and will miss KDC:(

Dialogue of the Week

loveabletwinz

*~*Double Edition*~*

Week of July 20th-24th

Male

"Tumne mujhe aapne duniya mein aane se toh rokh diya Heer, lekin mujhe aapni yeh duniya banana se kaise rokogi? Jisme tum khud, aapne dil se, aapne maan se, aapne pairoon se chalke aaogi'aapni Chahat ke saath'aapne Prem ke paas" 'Prem

Did anyone else notice the passion in Prem's voice and in his eyes when he said those lines??! Or was it just me ?! *SIGH ---> I tend to read a little more into things (giggle) *.... but my point is... there is always something that drives a person... for Prem, its his passion... his passion to win his Heer back, along with his Chahat. You know...they say "be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot" haha!And that's just what Prem did! (wink) I just love these lines...I cant even tell you why I love them so much...very seldom can you describe passion! :-D I think I also love so much the fact that the names Chahat and Prem aren't just mere names... They both mean ishq, anuraag, mohabbat---> love...and if there is ONE word that frees us from all the weight and pain of life, it has to be love! The second dialogue in the running, was again one of prem's ---> "Ha, Hain tumhara asar meri zindagi mein aaj bhi, Aaj bhi main tumhari taraf kheencha chala ata hoon, Kyunki tum meri bachi ki ma ho, Tum woh ho jiske saat maine hazaron sapne dekhe, Laakhon aise pal bitaye jinke saat main aaj tak jeeta hoon" ---> SIGH! I don't need an explanation for why this was in the running, do I guys? *wink wink *... just the sound of prem saying, "Tum meri bachi ki ma ho" had me going gaga over him! I cant believe I didn't hit the floor from hysteria *giggle *

Female

"Pari toh nahin, paar woh zaroor hoon jiska asar aaj bhi hai tumhari zindagi mein," ' Heer

Although we had some impressive male dialogues, the female dialogues were not really up to the mark last week. This is the best dialogue I could pull out! But even if we didn't have many commendable dialogues, Heer's dialogue did stick out. Because its just as clear to her as it is to Prem, that she still has an effect on Prem's life. Nothing in the world of mankind can distort that idea!

I know guys, I'm just going yackaty yak-yak *giggle * but I promise, this is almost over :-D

Week of July 27th-31st

Male

"Jaab bhi tum mere kareeb aati ho, mari haar ek nazaar ka assar hota hai tumpe. Yeh toh pehli nazaar hai Heer, aage rasmoon ke bohot saare nazarein dekhne honge. Baas dekhna toh yeh hai ki shaadi ke kis mod pe Chahat ke saath aake tum kahogi mujhse'Humarse saath chalo." ' Prem

OOO!!! this dialogue simply excited me (even though this wasn't REALLY a dialogue ' more like his inner thoughts hehe)! It makes you wonder what Prem has up his naughty little sleeve! And it just keeps you wanting for more of Prem and Heer! "Jab bhi tum mere kareeb ati ho, Meri har ek nazar ka asar hota hain tumpe" ---> *DROOL * now HERE'S a guy who knows exactly what kind of effect he has on his girl! I think this dialogue does a perfect job in showing how well Prem knows his Heer... their connection is undeniable...love has its way of making itself known...For Prem, its in the intensity of his eyes..Prem and Heer have had beautiful conversations amongst them, but their best scenes have always been the ones that require no words! Prem's eyes do all the talking...its a conversation only Heer could understand :-D

Female

"Uss ladki ke liyeh bohot asaan that tumne maaf karna kyunki uski dil mein tumhar liyeh kuch bhi nahin tha. Paar mere dil mein'mere dil mein tumhare SIVA kubh bhi nahin tha." ' Heer

This is another one of those dialogues that don't need fancy words to be beautiful! I've always believed that there is beauty in simplicity...look at how much those words convey...this dialogue holds true to the fact that "Prem sabse zyaada Heer mein sama hain" It cant be any other way! Loving Prem is satisfying, intoxicating...its like breathing and without him, Heer would be nothing! The best thing about Heer IS Prem, and vise-versa! The other dialogue in the running for this week's spot at the KDC is also one of Heer's ' "Kitna paak tha hamara pyaar , Itna paak ke chand mein daag ho sakta hain, Par hamare pyaar mein kabhi daag nahi ho sakta" Even though Heer and Prem dont realize it, because they are so consumed by the lie Ashlesha has created, we, the audience, know how true those lines are. Their love IS pure, it IS innocent!

Alright guys, that's it for this edition! Hopefully it wasn't too long *sheepish grin * and you guys enjoyed it!

OMG Moment of the Week

Soaps1

OMG moment of the week was Premeer scene in last part of Thursday's episode! From the moment Prem told Heer "thora bohat contribution tou mera bhi hey" to him telling her "laikin mey ney tumhey maaf kiya" ' it was all OH MY GOD!

HC as Prem was at his best through out the scene, the smoothness with which he delivered his dialogues doubled the impact of the scene! The dialogues in the whole scene were superb; precise and perfect! And ofcourse HC and AG complimented each other brilliantly as always, making us feel the goose bumps. From Prem telling Heer "laikin nazrien jhukana, sharmana kiun nahi badalra" to him breaking all Heer defenses by telling her what sort of a girl he wants was all OMG!

Another OMG moment was Prem telling Heer on j-zoo terrace that if this is the way you want to play this game of love so be it! The calmness and confidence in Prem's voice and the vulnerability that appeared on Heer's face made it an OMG moment.

Third OMG moment was Prem/Chahat scene at her school, when she asked Prem why she doesn't have a father, when everyone else does and the Prem/Chahat hug that followed was heart wrenchingly OMG! It was sad to see the plight of both Prem and Chahat. Prem because he knows she does have a father but can not tell her and Chahat because she has a father but does not know it.

This is all for this week, have a great weekend and keep cursing Star Plus!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

jnawaz

I have to say'this week'im a bit frustrated with Prem and Lallu'maybe even the whole Junheja clan'after Prem comes back from meeting with Heer he lies to Gayatri'he does so because he feels that as a mother she will be heart broken because her son is being rejected so many times. Umm'.hello'NO!!!! she hates Heer's guts'any of her Roka ceremony actions will tell you that much'how can you people be so blind!!?? I mean come one'the lady who once LOVED Heer can now barely stand her'it has more to do with her simply not wanting her son rejected'I mean after all'it was her son that committed the crime'not Heer'open you eyes people'sure they see that Gayatri isn't a fan of Heer'but hello'don't you want to find out why?? Although, I have to give Lallu a bit of credit because he did have some second thoughts in his head'which I hope he acts on and gets to the bottom of'

Heart Breaking Scene of the Week

jnawaz & sonu0511

So we have a special section this week'because'you all know'there was a highly heart breaking scene this week'it happened on Friday'the scene left us all a little sad and teary'it was the scene between Chahat and Prem'when Chahat is upset that everyone had a father but her'she goes on and on about Fathers Day and this and that'all the while'not realizing that her father was standing right in front of her!! And for Prem'omg'his heart must have been turning inside out at her words'.knowing that he is her father'if he said one line all of her pains would be gone'but still'he was tied to the fact that he couldn't say anything'omg'it was heart wrenching'especially the

hug'omg!!!! Sad'but superb!!!

Warm and Fuzzies

sweetness4eva

Hi guys! Here I am, with another week of Warm and Fuzzies!! Man, Our show rocks!! Its been in the top ten consistently!! Hugs for all those who helped!!

Khair, I should get to work now! So here's the Warm and Fuzzies for this week!

The First Warm and fuzzie, Lemme see, I guess it has to be the reunion of the Maan Sisters... Although i find it hard to believe that two sisters who love each other, can ever stay out of contact for 6 whole years!!! Ridiculous! But still, I loved their reunion!! I liked how Meher was the one to take the initiative, and went to see Heer by herself...And it had to be private, I love preet, but I was glad Meher went there all by herself!!! It had too be a Maan moment, without Any juneja's! That had to be my first warm and fuzzie..after a long time, we saw Heer and Meher together!!! Meher is a total Sweetheart!!! When she tells Heer about Prem, and Heer tries to Stop her from discussing Prem, And Meher says, "Nahin Didi, App ko sunna Pare ga" I wanted to Hug Meher!!! THANK YOU MEHER!! Thank you for trying to tell Heer what Hell Prem has also gone thru!!!!!What else did I like there, Hmm, Oh, Chahat and Meher's introduction!! I liked Chahat's way of saying, "Hi, Chahat ki Maasi"...And The tears of joy in Meher's eyes, were a nice touch!! But what I loved Best was, When Meher said to Chahat, That" Humein Pata hai Ke app Apne Mummy Daddy Ki chahat hai"! I'm wishing that heer realizes soon enough that Prem and Heer are one:) and always will remain one!!!

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 8.0

Second Warm and Fuzzie Moment had to be, Oh Prem Before his roka!!! We had a nice scene there!! Heer goes to ask Prem to come downstairs, and Prem is standing there in Orange( in which he look way too good mind you) and says, that its his Roka today and he doesnt Look nice at all!! And then when Heer comes, and stand behind him at a distance, he says, Ab, Finally, Ab acha laga raha hoon....And heer has that Famous Flashback!!!  I loved it!!!! Prem's so determined to get Heer back that I cant help but wish that our show would be telecasted on Weekends too!!!!! 7 days a week of Kis desh...Lol!! SP would kill me if they read this! Khair, anyways, this entire segment was Nice!! prem's conversation with himself, Everything was awesome!!! Especially the line, "Bas dekhna to yeh hai, ke Shadi ke kis morh Per, tum Chahat ke Saath aake tum Kaho gi mujhse, hamare Saath chalo!"

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 8.0

Third Warm and Fuzzie, The Family Scene after Prem's roka is called off!!! You know, I m seriously starting to like Lallu alot now!!! Man, Prem really needs to take lessons from bauji!!! So I loved the entire family scene, but what was hilarious was, HOW, all of them started acting sad and gloomy as soon as Meher told them that Gayatri was coming!! Darn Lalit Juneja, wow...The way he was crying on Prem's shoulder!!! Man, and the "Im the best" dance!! Was a great addition!! Inshort it was an awesome family scene!! It was something Kis desh had alot of in the beginning!!! So three Cheers for Bauji! I love him!!! Ofcourse I love Premeer, and their Chahat, and Meet more:)

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 8.5

4th Warm and Fuzzie moment had to be,Prem at Heer's house! Man, Prem 's got a lot of humor in him, i m glad he didnt lose it in the 6 bleak years that passed!!!! Man, how he acts all hurt that his Roka got called off, and he needed a shoulder to cry on, and leans onto heer s shoulder!! I swear i thought I could see HC smiling while he gave that shot!!! that was hilarious!!!!! and Then Prem's Dialogues!! Man, they were REAL powerful dialogues!!! I'm still shocked how heer managed to walk away from Prem!!! I m not sure i'd be able to do that if i were Heer!! So I cant write word to word of Prem's dialogues, but they were awesome!! If you havent seen this scene, Go, Run and see it now!!

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 8.7

5th Warm and Fuzzie moment, Prem and Chahat once again!! I have said it before, i m saying it again, this father daughter duo is AWESOME!!! Prem waiting outside Chahat's school, Chahat, telling him how much she wants a father, but the funniest thing was, how Scared Prem and Chahat get when they see Heer walking towards them!! Prem Hiding behind the Bench, and When heer tries to see whose behind the Bench, Chahat giving Prem a warning by saying," Mummy Aarahi hai"...I found that entire part so cute!! I love Chahat!! She's the cutest kid on Tv!!!! I love her!!

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 8.8

6th Warm and Fuzzie moment, Meher Maami Giving sweets to everyone because Prem Mamoo's roka got called off!!!! Man Meher's in for hell now isnt she?  Gayatri is soooo gonna make life miserable for Meher!!! Damn, but still I loved this line!! Hugs and kisses for Meher!!!

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 7.0

Thats all i could manage today, but Another awesome week for Kis desh Fans!! I m sure we'll get another super duper week next week! Guys just remember to keep watching the show for HC and AG..Please,no matter what time..Just try, I know its hard, but if you can please try!

That's all for this week!!! Have a great Weekend guys!

Shining Stars of the Week

sourpuss

Character

This week's Shining Star has to be...*drumroll*...Lalit Juneja! A) He called Aakash and roka ruk gaya! B) Did you SEE his I'm The Best montage on Thursday? Anyone who can dance like that at his age so deserves a mention! Also, that happy dance totally proved him to be Preet's father! And finally C) He overheard Gayatri saying that she'll scold Prem if she finds out he was at Heer's house. Now if he only he'll find out that Gayatri hates Heer...

Actor

The actor that I felt deserved the Shining Star this week is most definitely Muskaan! Not only is she positively adorable, but her scenes in Friday's episodes moved me to tears. For a little girl, her portrayal of Chahat is simply amazing.

Balaji Bloopers

Bul3

Monday's Bloopers:-

Prem's hair are shown suddenly short in the beginning and in the very next scene his hair are shown long again.

In this episode dubbed voices of Prem,Preet,Harman amd Lallu were used in the plan fail scene(where all ask Prem how his marriage got fixed to some other girl).

Tuesday's Bloopers:-

In the scene where Lallu,Harman and Kiran are talking and Gayatri interrups,body double of Kiran is used.

The room shown as Kiran-Kulraaj's room was actually Meet's room(shown last week).

Wednesday's Bloopers:-

Preet's body-double was used in long-shots of Roka ceremony.

Kulraj wore the same outfit that Vishakha wore last year at Heer-Manmeet and Ash-Prem's mehendi ceremony(3rd June 2008).

The dupatta that was put around Rano during Roka ceremony was the same that Heer wore at her wedding.

The dress that Rano wore was earlier worn by Additi/Heer during her dance performance on Saiyan Re(Diwali Rishton Ki).

Thursday's Bloopers:-

Gayatri's body double was used in some scenes.

Preet was missing after asking his bhai how all this happened.

Friday's Bloopers:-

In this episode body doubles of Prem and Gayatri were used.

While Chahat was shown getting late for school,Prem was asking her mother why she hasn't slept yet as it was too late. Funny-it was day at Heer's house and night at Prem's house.

So guyz here comes the end of this week's blooper section.Special thanks to

resham12345,premeerrock and addti10 for spotting different bloopers and posting them in different posts(Gr8 observation guyz!!).Enjoy rest of our KDC!!

Fashion Icon of the Week

jnawaz

Well'well'well'.lets see'who is gonna be the icon this week'of course I could choose Heer'cuz she is gorgeous in those saree's'Prem'omg'killer!! But'they have been icons for the past few weeks'so this week'I have to say'im gonna pick'junior most Mrs. Jhuneja'Meher!! I love her salwar suits'they are so colorful and fun'she looks gorgeous in them'she is beautiful as it is'but post leap she has been rocking'her hair, her make up, her jewelry'everything *sigh*'just too cute'way too cute!! No wonder Preet is completely and totally fida over her'

Oh oh'speaking of Preet'special mention to him'did he rock that black kurta or what?! *drool*

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrpaCOb_BGk

Sorry guys…but its gonna be another clip…I have three exams this coming week…so I didn't have time for a proper CR…which it seemes I rarely have *sigh*…please excuse….

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. Master-Mind Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…LALLU!! Omg…what a great guy…if you told me that id be praising Lallu like this…id say you were crazy…but omg…he is like one of the best characters on the show right now!! Round of applause for Lallu…for him covering all the bases…for finding Akash…wah wah!!! Awesome!!!

2. The Why-Doesn't-She-Just-Go-Away Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…GAYATRI!!! don't think that I have to explain this award much at all…every time I see her face on screen I have the same thought…"why doesn't she just GO AWAY!?"…bohot hogaya….they need to move on from this track!!!

3. The Crying at the Drop of a Hat: …goes to…*drum roll*…CHAHAT!! Omg…this girl is too cute…when Heer yelled at her in front of Prem…she cried…like water works!! It wasn't a slow start or anything like that…this chick just went full on crying!! Same thing when Heer yelled at her for  finding Prem's picture…ha ha…I think this is a trick that all girls need to know…and I can proudly say…I do!! Ha ha…

*sorry for the short sections this week…but I have three exams and im pressed for time…it will be better next week…I hope*

Weekend Masti

jnawaz

Joke

*i for one thought the joke was funny...but the person who submitted it didnt want to be mentioned...so my lips are sealed...but good job!!!* 

A man, found a magic lamp, on rubbing it, a genie came out of it...The genie granted the man three wishes...

Genie:- Kya hukam hai mere Aaka?

Man:-  Mujjey, Delhi se Newyork tak Bridge bana ker do

Genie:- Aaka, Hukam do, Pagalpan ka Saboot nahi!

Weekend Video Mixes

Tv star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuL2Xv9fXdU

PremLoeManav

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCgnkvtQ42c

Trip Down Memory Lane

jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3qs2_7W4oY

Well…this is one of the scenes that takes place after Prem and Heer move out of Jhuneja house post wedding fiasco…it is the scene when Heer gets drenched in the rain as she takes a file to Prem…Lalllu is there…then we have the coat scene…aww….haye…the good old days…I hope we get to see stuff like this soon… :o)

Talented Tales

jnawaz

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1216656

Hey guys…part 4 of my ss…In Search of Chahat…has been posted…just a small note…that is not the last part…the next part will be the last…I hope you all enjoy!!!

Forum Announcement

jnawaz

Daily Updates Schedule

So here is the thing…no one seemed interested in doing the daily summaries for Kis Desh…with the time change it really messes things up for us…cuz many of us are either at school or work…so here is the plan so far…check for the updates at the usual times…the updaters have agreed to keep doing the updates at the usual times…if not earlier when possible…this time change really messes things up…so please bare with us….lets see how this coming weeks goes and we can make chances if necessary…thank you all for your cooperation…

Editors Note

First of all…it is a sad issue for the KDC…we are losing two of our prized reporters...shabo24 and Sweet_Kandy are leaving us…school and other things are making it so that they cannot be with us as reporters anymore…I have to say…I LOVE you guys!! You guys have been swesome reporters and will be greatly missed….dont forget us…your Deshians…your IF family…keep in touch…and we hope to see you guys back…

Here is a personal note from Sweet_Kandy

Hi & Bye Deshians. Well this week is  my last week as reporter of KDC. I really enjoyed working as part of KDC. Keep up the good work Jaz & all the reporters. Hope every

KDC rocks..!

Employment Oppertunities

So…since we have these two wonderful reporters out of service…we have openings!!!

1. Scene of the Week

a) Couple

b) Family

also…I need reporters for the following sections…if you are interested please send me a PM about which section you would like…either one of these or from the one's above

1. Weekly Summary

2. Awards Section

3. Weekend Masti (game or jokes)

Rock on Kis Deshians!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww Jaz..'ll miss KDC..had a gr8 journey as KDC reporter...KDC rocked big tym👏 Luv you all🤗
Ditto that. :) Good luck to everyone else!
sweetness4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awww!!

We'll definitely miss you Samia and Shabo!!!! You guys, i loved your sections!! Ijust wish you keep on visiting us here, on IF!!!

Love  you guys:)

Goodluck for everything!!

Mahrukh
meiskan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great issue ! Keep up the good work guys =)!!
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
great  post jaz
awesome work everyone

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great issue once again everyone!!
and @sweet_kandy-your scene of the week column rocked..we will miss you!!
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
great work everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Issue,great work👏

The full week was full of dhamaka,loved this week's all 5 episodes
😍😍😍😍😍😍

Priya

blueocean_787 thumbnail