Fan Fictions

Tortuous life (Mayur ff)part-4 page-13 - Page 5

hgrhr thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm really loving reading your FF...it feels like reading an old-fashioned detective novel...which has all the elements in it!!
I mean really....like right down to the protagonist being a man of principals....has an eye for detail....mom in kolkata...childhood sweetheart...and samrat as the best friend who's an officer...and the politics!! The graphology adds such an interesting twist!
The riot that broke out and mayank jumping in between...awesome scene!!
Something is going on here....this undercurrent of mystery is really exciting!!
At Last nupur's entry!! Loved their conversation...they know each other so well!!...hmmm....mom's trying some matchmating..LOL...!
soo looks like nupur's going to  come meet him..!
AND on top of that the looong update was a treat to read!!
looking forward to the next part! do continue soon....!
thanks for the pm!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spiritcrimson thumbnail
heyy awesome part yaar....really cool...oooh...mayur childhood frnds...dats awesome....do continue soon and pm me
Kitsin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey great update!  Thanx for the pm. Your FF is totally different like one of those thrillers with the right touch of family, friends and political drama!!! 👍🏼
heena.damor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh nice part yaar... plzz continue soon... thanks 4 d pm dear....
Mithila_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice yaar.
waiting for the nups entry.
mayur are childhood friends, soooooo goood.
loved the part. eagerly waitin for the next1.
thanx for the pm.
AMMY LUVS RIDZ thumbnail
awesome ff......very unique...........update soon..plzzzzz pm me😳
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey 2nd part was really cute
Loved Mayur's Nok jhok
-Aiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update plz can u pm me next time thanks
~*mishu*~ thumbnail
nice ff
very new concept
continue soon wud love to read more
and pm me
TaNia2008 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Guys i think there is some problem with page 4, 5...as its not opening for some readers...

So i am posting d last update again.

Episode-2
--------------

Mayank quickly peeped out of the window.

That mov colour Maruti crashed with a lamppost. The aged man at driver's seat was injured badly. He pressed his forehead with a handkerchief. At that moment the glass of the back door slid down. A young girl screamed, "Please help us. Please."

Without thinking for a second, Mayank rushed there and opened the front door of the car.
The aged man said "Please take me to the hospital, glass has stucked in my right eye."

Hearing the words Mayank became furious. Remembering his father's words Mayank made up his mind. He had to protest.

Mayank found no trace of anyone. So no chance of getting help. Only two broken, half burnt taxi were there.

One of the vandals broke the looking mirror of Mayank's bike. The guy has done the work of adding oil in fire. Without waiting for a second Mayank rushed to his bike and punched hard on his face before he got a chance to strike. That guy fell flat on the road due to his one punch. Mayank quickly picked up the same rod and beat him hard. Making sure that he would not be able to stand up soon, he left him.

Three other vandals approached towards Mayank. One of them had pipe gun with him.

Mayank thought it wouldn't be possible to fight with them. Mayank started his bike and drove it in high pace towards the vandals. One of the vandals fell down as he collided with the front wheel of the bike. Mayank could hear another sound… Sound of breaking sin bone of that guy. So it's a case of at least six months.

Another guy was caught by a taxi driver.
"Beat him hard so that he never dare to take part in antisocial activities." Mayank said angrily.
The remaining one escaped.

After two three minutes area was gaining back its originality. Some of the shopkeepers had already opened the shutters. With every passing minutes atmosphere became natural. The roads became crowdy again.

Mayank changed the direction of his bike and returned to the Maruti. That aged person was lying on the back seat and that shopkeeper of Sahani builders was at the drivers seat. "I am taking him to the hospital. You follow us on your bike."

Mayank saw a police van coming from the station side.
"That means someone has informed police already. Now they have to go under police custody. Waise bhi jitna mar khaya hai utna kafi hai."
Mayank felt relieved. But he felt an ache on her knee. He touched his knee and found it was swollen slightly.

It was just the start. God knows what he has stored for future.

Later at the night(Kolkata)
----------------------------------

Mrs. Sharma was going to bed and suddenly the phone rang.

"Hello, madam jee"

"Ramu, itne rat? rat k 11 baj raha hai, sab thik hai na?Mayank thik hai na?Koi problem to nehi hai?"Concern was evident in Mrs. Sharma's voice.

"Itne rat phone karne k liye mafi chahti hoon madam jee. Par mujhe laga aapko pata hona chahiye."

"Haan bolo Ramu, kya baat hai?"

"Mujhe to lagta hai Mayank beta ka bike accident ho gaya tha."

"What? Kaise ? Kya hua mere bete ko?Aab kaisa hai?"

"Itni padison maat huyie madam jee. Wo aabhi thik hai. Nehi uske knee pe chot aaya hai.Aur bike k looking mirror bhi tuta hua hai, issliye mujhe laga bike accident hi hai. Main to usse hazar bar poocha, par Mayank beta to koi jawab hi nehi dia."

"Isko lekar mai kya karu?Doctor dikhaya naa?"

"Nehi madam jee, aap to aapne bete ko jante ho na aachi tara."

"Tum mujhe bata k aacha kiya.Aabhi phone do usse, mai usse bolti hoon."

"Mayank beta to so gaya hai. Issliye to mai aabhi phone kiya hoon , kiuki Mayank beta ne to aapko batane k liye mana kiya tha."

"Woo, aab janab ko baat chupana bhi aata hai? but Ramu tum uska kheyal rakhna thik se. Aab rakhti hoon."

"Jee madam."

Mrs. Sharma hang up the phone and then went to the bed. But she didn't close her eyes for once. She wouldn't be able to sleep for the whole night. How could she? Its not possible for any mother. Somehow he felt protective.... and maybe a bit too much…
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning
--------------------
Mayank was sipping the morning tea while reading the newspaper. Suddenly a piece of news in the 4th page caught his attention.

GOLU BHAI ARRESTED

Mayank was relieved after reading the news. "Thank God. My name is not here." He thought.

Mayank got up to take a bath, at that moment his mobile rang.
He received the phone.

"Mayu what happened with your knee? Tu mujhe bataneki jarurat bhi nehi samjha."

"Who told you?"

"That's none of your business. You tell me first, what happened yesterday?"

"Nothing had happened, maa. Tum padisaan maat ho."

"Don't lie. Surely you have met an accident. Ramu has told me about the broken tail light of your bike."

Mayank thought there is no way to hide. Mayank thought for a moment, "Aagar saach batayungi to maa bekar me padisaan ho jayegi…" So he told "Yesterday my bike was collided with a riksa, nothing more than that."

"Did you consult a doctor?"

" Ohh maa, there is nothing to consult a doctor."

" Mayu, it is your bad habit. Are you a doctor? How do you know this? Ok you leave it. I will call Dr shribastav from here. You don't go outside. He will come and check on you."

"Maa, believe me. I am fine. Don't panic."

"Are you telling the truth, Mayu?"

"200% truth, maa."

"But don't neglect it, beta. You know very well what happened to Nupur's father due to negligence."
Both of them became sad remembering the tragic accident which take away Nupur's mom from her and which snatched the walking power from her father.

"Haan maa. By the way how is Nupur? She didn't call me in recent days."

"Mayu, tu mujhse kiun pooch raha hai… Nupur ne phone nehi kiya to kya hua? Tu bhi to use phone kar sakta hai. Aur waise bhi Nupur aajkal bohot busy raheti hai. She has got a job in a school, she is managing her own family, then me, and then work load of " Dishari"(Dishari is a NGO). By the way Nupur said that she would go to Mumbai to get the money of his father's LIC. She will stay there for 3-4 days."

A smile spread over his face." When will she come, mom?"

"Are bahh…bada utabla ho raha hai tu..janne k liye…"

"Dekho maa, aab phir se waisi baate shuru maat karna."

"Thik hai mein bhi nehi batayungi kuch…Tu khud hi Nupur se pooch lena…."

"Thik hai maa…Mein hi pooch lunga..."

Nupur is Mrs. Sharma's friend's daughter and Mayank's childhood friend. There was not a single day without having a fight. But they always stood beside each other in needs. She is younger than Mayank by 2-3 years. Mrs. Sharma loves her very much and she is just like her mother to Nupur. Mayank is relieved giving his mom's responsibility on Nupur's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

In the evening
-------------------
Stepping out of the taxi Mayank noticed a police jeep in front of his house.

Mayank was not feeling good at all. "Ohh God, police!!!!!!!!!! How did they know about me?"
Many questions were rising in his mind. He went inside unmindfully, thinking about what would happen next. But his tension disappeared seeing the man who was sitting in the drawing room. He was none other than Mayank's college friend Samrat.

"Samrat!!! You?" Mayank was surprised and happy at the same time.

"Yeah, me." A broad smile appeared on Samrat's face.

"How are you?" Mayank asked hugging Samrat tightly.

"I am fine as usual, dude."

"You are not changed a little."

"hmm, and you too , that's why you have thrown stone in bees' nest…."

"What? I don't get it."

"You have beaten those vandals of AMR party. But I didn't saw you on the spot. But later on I came to know that you were busy with Mr Aagarwal."

"Who is Mr. Aagarwal?"

"You don't know? Ohh, he is the man, whom you took to the hospital. He is the justice of Mumbai high court." He laughed not believing that Mayank don't know the name of the person, for saving whose life he get involved in such a political matter.

"But how do you know about me?"

Samrat started laughing. "One of my junior followed you until your home."

"Really?"

"Ya, police has hundred eyes. Now let me come to the matter. Mr. Aagarwal wants to meet you. Probably he wants to thank you. If you are not busy, then come with me."

"Aj nehi hoga…Mera ek client aane wala hai.."

"To fir kal chalte hai.."

"Thik hai."

And they kept on chatting for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day
-------------
Gafar has come to meet Mayank as he couldn't meet him that day.

"Gafar bhai iss barish ki mosom mai repairing hoga kya?"

"Wo to aaplog jaisa bolenge."

"Ok, wait. Mein maa ko phone karke poochta hoon."

Mayank dialed the number of his Kolkata's house.

First time no one received the call.

"Koi phone kiu nehi utharaha hai?" Mayank said to himself.

Mayank dialed again. This time someone receive the phone from that side.

"Hello."

"Mayank, tum?"

"Kiun? mein aapne ghar pe phone nehi kar sakta? "

"Haye…Meine aisa kab kaha?Haan lekin mein sochi rahi hoon, kahin aaj sun rise west to nehi huya na?"

"Aur tumhe aisa kiun lag rahi hai?"

"Aaj Mr. Busy ko phone karne ki fursat jo mil gaya…isliye.."

"Nupur, aapni bakwas bandh karo…Maa ko phone do."

"By God Mayank. Tumse to baat karna hi bekar hai. Anyway aunty is not here. She is taking rest."

"Tell mom, its very urgent."

"You tell me, what's so urgent? I am her P.A."

"P.A!!!!!!!! When did mom appoint u? But u can't help in this matter Nupur."

"Nupur k liye koi bhi kaam impossible nehi hai..Samjhe tum? By the way, did you get a scolding from your mom, yesterday?"

"Nupur tum maa ko phone de rahi ho ya nehi."

"You don't listen a single word of aunty. Aab aunty ki tabiyaat kharap hai…. Aab to tumhe Kolkata aana hi padega."

"Usse tumhe kya faida hoga?"

"Meri faida hai ismein. You have to obey my orders. Aunty has given full power to me. She is very angry at you. Even aunty has told that she will not receive your call from today."

"Is mom really angry with me?"

"Very much. Actually she is worried about you. She told me to take your responsibility." She paused for a second before adding, "I refused." saying this Nupur started laughing loudly.

"Hmm, you are filling mom's ear against me, right?"

"I have no time for that duffer. I am very busy with my job. Now say quickly why do you call for, I can't talk to you for long. I have to finish lots of work."

"Uff. Ask mom should I tell Gafar to start the repairing work. Gafar is waiting for a long time."

"Tell Gafar there is no need to repair now. Tell him start the work after rainy season. One more thing Dr. Shribastav went to your house today .You were not at home. He called back here. He will go in the afternoon. Please stay at home in the afternoon. Don't make mom more angry."

"Ok, bye."

"Listen, I will not come here from tomorrow…You do whatever you want. No one will stop you. Hearing about your heroism aunty's B.P gone high. We just returned from doctor's chamber now. There is no need to tell u what he said, after all I have to manage all the things."

"Kya? Maa aab thik hai na?" Mayank asked getting tensed.

"Aab badi fikar ho rahi hai aunty ki? Kitne bar kaha hai tumse..aunty chahti hai to Kolkata laut aayo…lekin nehi …Tum to apne marji se chaloge…"

"Nupur…tum meri baat ki jawab de raho ho ya nehi?"He asked raising his voice this time…

"Nehi bataungi…"She muttered to herself "sadu kahika!" and disconnected the phone.

"Huhh, I have no right to know what happened to my mom. Its too much." Mayank was disappointed.

But his anger vanished when he remembered how much Nupur cares about her mom, how she is managing everything, how she helps his mom in every step, it was not possible for him to be angry with Nupur anymore.