Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..deepu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
missing atul a lot yaaaaaaar ..... superbly written ..!!!

A belated Happy Friendship Day to you too Komz
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Sakshi: This random idea struck me that day when I had an Oreos dipped in Chocolate Pudding fit. rofl. I just randomly turned to Mumma after I got the idea and was like "MUMMA! Kuch meetha hojaaye???" and she's like... aur kitna meetha?! You don't even like meetha! lol.

@Deepu: I miss him too! Just talked to him a couple days back. Called him. He's doing great and hopefully we'll be seeing him onscreen again soon. Until then, he's enjoying his time off with his family. His son's 5th birthday is coming up this month too.

@taman: thanks for reviewing!
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwwww hawww! That was adorable! *bright smile*

I'll be back later to comment! 😃
Reine thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oreos dipped in chocolate pudding??!!! ROFL nice!
Ahh so thats where the name for the cooking show emerged.
But honestly, even I would be surprised if you told me you were having a sweet craving! Aishu told me and I was like OMG KOMZ?!?!
SimplyNice thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Extremely sweet & lovely update!

wel done komz *hugs*

belated Happy friendship day :)
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
@Sakshi: never again dude!it was a VERY random craving and I HAD to have the stuff right then at 11:30 p.m. or I swore I wouldn't let my mom sleep that night. thankfully, Meijer is open 24 hours and it's a 5 minute drive from my house. I could've gone alone, but mom's too paranoid to let me go alone so late so she came along. I got my stuff and was super hyper while talking to Aishu. She kept saying how I had to be that way during our slumber party. IF we ever had it. rofl. But that's how the idea for this one-shot came up. Crazy, I know.

@Aloo: Thanfooooooooooooooooo! *jhappiz*
Reine thumbnail
AHAHAAH Bless oreos dipped in pudding..which BTW, I'm hearing for the first time lol
ROFL Yeah Aishu told me about that later on and she was like you need to be choco hyper like this at our parties. rofl something about cuckoo. ahahaah

And I hope the climate over there is not that hot anymore so that you can rest and give us that new ff. The idea you got while reading CR. BUT ONLY WHEN YOU ARE TOTALLY FINE!
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
me and her had a long discussion on her status that day and then you came and she was like Sakshi you're here! go read the comments. You'll know what happened. rofl.

I'm COMPLETELY fine! i told you guys I was okay. i'm still typing out the new one so you're gonna have to wait a bit. Man, I need to update Rishta too.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was really cute.. i really enjoyed it:D:D
Reine thumbnail
ROFLMAO! I just read the whole thing on her status!
Its nice to see you're not sugar-deprived anymore! =P

And I hope you type it real soon!
Rishta??!! What is that?!