Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paki_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
👏
A round of applause for such a beautiful peice of writing that really touched my heart n made a tear or two fall down my cheek 😭 ...............
Thanks........
MrsMaanKhurana thumbnail
wow..Komal that was amazing. I loved the concept. It was very sad but I'm happy in the end they were together. Your writing was beautiful. Great one-shot. Thanks for the pm . Hope you write more soon!
Siddhi
Edited by MuskaanGarewal1 - 14 years ago
rahulcccmuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Komal,

This one-shot was just fantabulous....Ur writing always touch my heart...And RM were shooo cute and adorable in this part...I luved it...and yay...they were 2gether in the endd...woohoo....

Thanks for the Pm

Please wrtie more of these one-shots....😊

Luv Vikshu
😳

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: AshiYuvi4life

Okay guys, this is a VERY late friendship day gift to all of you. This one-shot is on my recent favorite song, Morey Saiyyan, from the movie Tere Sang- A kidult love story.

Late one night in December' it was a terribly cold night and the soon to be married couple decided to head up to Rahul's vacation house in Shimla. It was a beautiful house located on quite a high peek. Just the look and feel of it was so cozy and comforting' After dinner that night, they talked about their future together and he would sweetly whisper in her ear that he would never let anything go wrong, holding her in his embrace. It was all so perfect'

Soon, it started to snow and Muskaan slowly released herself from Rahul, quickly running to the window. He got up and followed behind as she pushed the windows open to experience the fresh falling snow. Rahul held her protectively from the back as he rested his chin on her shoulder, allowing her to extend her arms out and feel the delicate snowflakes fall on her fair skin. The wind kissed her face as her soft hair blew in Rahul's face. He breathed in the scent' her scent. It was so familiar to him' something he grew up with. Her scent' fresh roses. She was as delicate as a rose for him.

He moved her hair to one side and gently kissed her on the neck. She turned to look at him slightly, only to see his grayish green eyes full of passion and a bit of regret. She smiled lovingly at him knowing well that his regret was towards his action. He did not want to get carried away with her' she was his to-be-wife, and although they would be married within a month's time, he couldn't risk the purity, the innocence of their relationship.

As she looked at him intensely, he lowered his gaze. Not being able to hold back after his respectful gesture, she leaned forward and placing her hand on his cheek, gently kissed him on the forehead, and whispered 'I love you' into his ear as if it was as natural as breathing.

He lit a fire in the fireplace, and they were now sitting cuddled up together on the sofa with a blanket, right next to it. Neither one said a word but their silence and the sound of their heartbeats spoke. Noticing the soft snow still falling, Muskaan insisted that they go for a walk, and how could Rahul refuse after looking at her eager yet innocent expression. He agreed whole-heartedly and after bundling up, they went out'

Silently, they walked hand-in-hand, and she rested her head on his shoulder as he kissed her hand. Almost reaching the edge of the cliff, Muskaan stopped short and looked at him carefully' and slowly her expression brightened into a smile that reached her eyes. The smile that he could give up his life for. She bent down quickly and started flinging the fresh fallen snow at him like she would do at the beach with the water. He stood there with an astonished expression trying to protect his face with his arms as she continued to create her own mini snow storm laughing her heart out. He lowered his arms to take in her delicate beauty' her eyes sparkling as she laughed, her cheeks rosier than before.

Grabbing her by the shoulders, he raised her to a standing position and looked into her eyes getting closer and closer by the second. Noticing the proximity between them she closed her eyes slowly and waited'

SPLAT! She didn't know how to react and upon hearing his laughter she ran after him, starting the ultimate snowball war. The speed that each snowball came at was making it difficult by the second to understand what exactly was happening. Any passerby could have mistaken the 'purely-out-of-love' snowball war to be some sort of mortal combat. They ran after each other with handfuls of snow, throwing balls of it at the other's back.

The last shot was aimed as he ran and within seconds, he was on the ground, face flat. She came to a halt right next to him and breathed heavily, bent over with her hands on her hips. After catching his breath, he turned around, now lying on his back, looking up at her. She smiled mischievously looking at his condition and asked "Had enough?" His reply, to her surprise, was quite unexpected as he grabbed her leg causing her to fall to her knees right over him. With one knee on either side of him, she rested her hands on his chest and gazed deeply into his eyes with an innocent smile. He sat up and held her around the waist, touching his forehead with hers, and slowly placing small kisses on her eyes, cheeks, and the tip of her nose. Bringing his lips closer to her ear, he whispered 'I love you.' Muskaan looked him in the eyes and stammered "I' I'" Her soft, shy expression turned into a grin as she finished off "' got you!"

Getting up, she ran from him laughing as he sat glued to his spot trying to figure out how he fell for that trap once again. He stood up abruptly; making sure all of the snow was out of the back of his sweatshirt before chasing after Muskaan again.

She stood near the edge of the cliff laughing and making faces at him, urging him to come forward. As he moved closer, she took a few steps back' finally noticing how close she was to death, Rahul's eyes widened as he warned her to stop and come back to him. She flashed him an 'I'm not falling for that' type of smile and shook her head taking one more step backwards. Rahul's expression changed as he went pale with fear' once again he begged her to stop and come forward, but again she disregarded his warning and took another step back smiling as he took 5 steps towards her.

He reached his hand out to grab her but seeing his gesture she smiled deeply and took her last step backwards. She felt the ground disappear from underneath her feet, no longer being able to feel the soft snow. She reached out for Rahul with a desperate, fearful expression as he ran forward to grab her' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''..........

He sat on his sofa next to the fireplace holding her red scarf. Other than the scarf, the only things he had remaining of hers were all of those memories they had made together. The past one year had been so difficult for him' as if trying to breathe in a state of suffocation. That night replayed in his mind over and over' haunting him. Her innocent face desperately calling to him for help' He ran and as he grabbed her hand, her grip weakened as she fell to her death... smiling at him while blowing a kiss at him and waving goodbye. He fell to his knees expressionless; one single tear escaped his eye and soon everything numbed away' He sat motionless, expressionless' at the edge of the peak where he lost his life, his reason for living.

Her scarf flew up from a gust of icy wind landing on his face, eventually falling in his hands. A passing group that had wandered up to the peak for the same means that had Rahul-Muskaan saw him kneeling right at the tip of death and ran to save him. He looked down at his hands now holding her delicate scarf and bringing it close to his face slowly, he whimpered helplessly. Unaware of the group that was making its way towards him, he looked at the scarf that he now held in front of his face, and bawled loudly, screaming and weeping for the love of his life as the men of the group dragged towards a safer area.

His vision blurred as he sat reliving every painful moment of that night. Tomorrow, the night that she had passed on' leaving him alone in the journey of life that no longer held a path for him. It was her death anniversary and he chose to distance himself from everyone and everything to be closer to her on this day. Taking a few days off from Sanjeevani, once again, he had decided on heading up to his vacation house in Shimla' the place that snatched his reason for living away from him. And so' 1 year from that night' he sits here, frozen in his spot, waiting for death'

The clock struck 12:00 a.m. and it was officially the day that she had passed away. As he sat wrapped up in the blanket that they had both shared that night while sitting next to the fire, he held onto her scarf tightly. He remembered that night as if it were just yesterday. He looked over at the window' 12:05 a.m., the same time when Muskaan ran towards the window seeing the snow. He could see himself following behind and holding onto her protectively from around the waist as she smiled playfully, feeling the fresh falling snow. It was as if everything replayed in front of his eyes'

A gust of wind interrupted his view as the ghastly figures of his yester life disappeared. His window flew open and the curtains seemed to be hugging a figure that he couldn't make out just yet.

Guitar opening'

He looked closely trying to protect his eyes with back of his hand from the strong winds that were entering his house uninvited.

Guitar fades out'

Finally , he caught a glimpse of the figure as it erupted from a bright light and gusts of wind.

Morey Saiyyan' Morey Saiyyan'

There, in front of his eyes, she stood, as beautiful as ever. Her dark hair blowing in unison with the winds. The pallu of her white sari gliding gently with fresh falling snow. He stared, wide-eyed taking in her beauty' not once considering how unthinkable this was.

Mora saath nibhaana, jaana. Beech mein chod na dena, haan. Dil ko dil se lagaa ke jaana. Dil ko thod na dena, ho'.

She smiled softly, lovingly at him, the smile he longed for for what seemed like an eternity. A tear fell from her eye as she extended her arms out, calling him to her'

Yeh dil kehta hai. Iss dil mein, tu hi rehta hai. Oh ho ho. Yeh dil kehta hai. Iss dil mein, tu hi rehta hai' Morey Saiyyan' Morey Saiyyan' Morey Saiyyan'. Morey Saiyyan'

He ran towards her, wanting so badly to hold her once again' As he stood face-to-face with her, she smiled the smile that he fell in love with' the one that reached her eyes. As he reached up to touch her face, a lone tear fell onto his hand. He looked deep into her eyes, searching for answers, but her figure began moving backwards. She walked backwards towards the window smiling.

Tere ishq ki khatir, jaana. Zakhm main saare sahoonga. Vaada hai yeh nibhaana, jaana. Tere sang rahoonga.

Not wanting to let her go again, he ran out the door, still holding her scarf protectively in his hands. He found her walking backwards, still smiling, her hair and the pallu of her sari still blowing in the wind. She extended her arms out again motioning him to come forward as he ran after her, lost in her love.

Yeh dil kehta hai. Iss dil mein tu hi rehta hai. Oh ho ho. Yeh dil kehta hai. Iss dil mein tu hi rehta hai. Morey Saiyyan' Morey Saiyyan' Morey Saiyyan' Morey Saiyyan'

Slowly, she led him to the spot where they had their snowball fight' she looked at him and smiled widely. He finally caught up to her and now stood in front of her. Bending down once again with a soft expression, she flung the fresh falling snow at him like before. He smiled as she stood up, throwing her head back and laughing her heart out.

Ulfat ke afsaano mein, haan. Shiddat jo hojaaye shaamil. Ahsaan hojaaye yeh safar. Kadmon ko choomle manzil.

He reached out and gently touched her cheek. She simply closed her eyes at his touch and upon opening them again, he was nowhere to be seen. She felt an arm go around her small waist as he kissed her on the cheek.  

Yeh dil kehta hai. Iss dil mein, tu hi rehta hai. Oh ho ho. Yeh dil kehta hai. Iss dil mein tu hi rehta hai. Morey Saiyyan' Morey Saiyyan' Morey Saiyyan' Morey Saiyyan'

She turned around and looked deep into his eyes, her own brimmed with tears. She took his hands in hers and once again took slow steps backwards. He smiled gazing into her eyes, not knowing where he was headed. All he could comprehend at the moment was that she was with him' after waiting for what seemed like an eternity, she came back to him.

Music switches to slow tabla and fades a bit'

They were close to the edge of the cliff and she advanced towards him slowly. Smiling with tears in her eyes, she kissed him on both eyes and then his forehead with her hand caressing his cheek. 

Mora saath nibhaana, jaana. Beech mein chod na dena, haan. Dil ko dil se lagaa ke jaana. Dil ko thod na dena ho.

She smiled as he took her hand in his and kissed it gently. Hand-in-hand, they took their last few steps until they were completely at the edge of the cliff. They both turned to each other and she looked at him as he smiled and squeezed her hand reassuringly, knowing how long he and she had waited for this day. She had come back to get him' She placed her head on his shoulder as he held her protectively and they both fell backwards' never to be separated again'

Happy Belated Friendship Day you guys! This concept was going through my mind and I absolutely love this song. Sorry for killing the mood. Hope you guys liked it.

-Love you all!

Komal

here's the song for those of you who haven't heard it.

Hey komzie! 🤗 Am here as promised and read your story.

Ok.. to be complete honest it's simply beautiful.👏
I loved the ending so much, it's the perfect end!
I had tears in my eyes reading this but at the same time I could feel the love and an urge to be together. 😳
Komzie, you are born to be writer! You are simply amazing, here on I-F if I love and get carried away from someone's writing then it is YOU.😊
You are ⭐️. Simply awesome work!👏 
Love,
Ika🤗🤗

MrsMallikGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey this part was just amazing

and the song is amazing!
It really brought tears to my eyes..so sad...sorry..no more typing for me.
i-love-dr.rahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey koma...it was just fabulous..it was sad as well as happy at the same time..yaaar..too emotional..it was just too gooodddddddd
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Komzie, phir rula diya yaar. It was so sad, but so sweet...........I was crying so much, but at least they're together now, as they're meant to be. "Yaadein" left me broken-hearted, but here, at least some solace, for Rahul, as well as for me. Beautiful, beautiful piece of writing. You know, it takes a rare talent to make somebody feel so much just through your words and imagination. And you are truly gifted. Seriously. Love you yaar, and thank you for such an exquisite Friendship's Day present.
desigirl_18 thumbnail
reserved will comment soon.....

OMG Komal!!! This was soooo touching!! Tears were welling up in my eyes at the part where Muskaan kept on moving back and Rahul was trying to stop her. Their love for each other was soo genuine and beautifully depicted!! I loved this one-shot!! Even though it was sad and they both died at least they were together in the end!! Very very touching yaar- one of ur best written pieces- although I would say everything u write is the best!!! But this was special and different!!! <3!! Sorry for holding up the reserved space for sooo long!!
Edited by desigirl_18 - 14 years ago
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
FANTASTIC PART!!
Thanks for the PM........
tamanna17 thumbnail
amazing part...thanx 4 the PM