Taylor&Taylor

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Just thoought i shud post!
miss Swift better keep those lips off of mister Lautner! those are meant to be for me!πŸ˜†

Source: http://www.examiner.com/x-14380-NY-Celebrity-Fitness-and-Health-Examiner~y2009m7d31-Taylor-Lautner-is-the-trackstar-hotness

Taylor Lautner is the track-star hotness

July 31, 7:54
t

New Moon hunk Taylor Lautner runs hurdles while filming 'Valentine's Day' in L.A.
The romantic comedy, which co-stars Taylor Swift, is directed by Garry Marshall.
(Photo/PacificCoastNews)

Twilight heartthrob Taylor Lautner runs track and jumps hurdles while filming the romantic comedy Valentine's Day in Los Angeles July 30.

Lautner, 17, co-stars in the Garry Marshall film with country singer cutie Taylor Swift, 19 (pictured below shooting a kissing scene).

Twilight Sequels Loom

The superfit Taylor (Lautner) looked at ease filming several track and field scenes, including doing the pole vault and clearing hurdles in perfect track-star form.

Last week, Lautner was at Comic-Con promoting Twilight sequel New Moon with co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Taylor and the rest of the New Moon cast are set to begin shooting Eclipse (the sequel to New Moon) this fall.

For Eclipse and its sequel, Breaking Dawn, Lautner will continue to hit the gym to play the ripped Jacob Black. Taylor, who famously gained 30 lbs. to portray the hulking werewolf, has to gain 10 more lbs. in the upcoming Twilight sequels.

Lautner Worked Out & Ate Around the Clock

"I was in the gym five days a week, two hours a day," Taylor said recently. "At one point, I was going seven days straight. I had put on a lot of weight, and then I started losing it drastically. It turned out I was overworking myself. My trainer told me that I couldn't break a sweat, because I was burning more calories than I was putting on."

For the naturally athletic Taylor, working out was easy; the hard part was eating enough to keep weight on. "The actual getting into the gym and working out process was easier, but the eating was harder," Lautner recounts.

"I had to eat every two hours," he says. "At one point, my trainer said, 'Put anything in your mouth. Go to McDonald's, get the biggest shake possible. I just need to get calories in you.' Because my body fat at the time was only, like, 7.5%."

The mega-success of the Twilight franchise will keep Taylor busy (and buff!) until at least 2010. After production on New Moon wraps, its sequel, Eclipse, is set to begin shooting. After that, Breaking Dawn, the fourth and final installment in the best-selling Twilight book series, will begin shooting.

All the Twilight sequels are scheduled to be released back-to-back, with New Moon slated for release in November 2009; Eclipse set for June 2010 and Breaking Dawn the following fall.

New Moon, which co-stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, shines
 Nov. 20.

I think imma puke cuz of Swift!! 😑 not that i dont like her, but he's my man !
Esha Jacob Black
Esha TAylor Lautner

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eternal thumbnail
wow 40 lbs of muscle?!
yikes thats crazy!!!
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the article!
aish_punk thumbnail
thnx 4 d article..

n i think they luk pretty gud together..πŸ˜‰..sorry Esha..πŸ˜›

n their kiss was descent...not tat passionate n awl..!
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish_punk

thnx 4 d article..

n i think they luk pretty gud together..πŸ˜‰..sorry Esha..πŸ˜›

n their kiss was descent...not tat passionate n awl..!

ur welcome
yesh they luk gud toghether i dont mind that
im just in a pure jeoulousy modeπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Innocent_Bachi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
eyyy what is this man.Yaar come on. Just sad Come on I mean yaar hey....No nooooooooooooooooo. Kk i am done.

The kiss looks πŸ€”

Taylor lautner looks hot. Yep!

eshaaax3. thumbnail
loz^^
taylor is damn sexy
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he is 17????????????????

hell! younger than me?

he dnt look that young!
nimmy1010 thumbnail
40lbs of muscle....!!!!!!!!!!!
n here i thot amir khan had to work hardest!!!

keep going taylor!!!!!!!
he is such a darling...but unfortunalty he is younger dan me....so ill settle for my personal favorite.....EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!
MasterKatara18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Same here. He's just a few months younger than me. Hence im settling for Edward(or Rob for that matter) πŸ˜›

Esha control! If your so darn jealous NOW, imagine in Eclipse when he kisses Bella/Kristen 😳
What will you do then? 🀣
Edited by mona18 - 14 years ago