MJMM-MAYUR FFF(Fully Faltoo Fiction)-updated pge13 - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
after the nupur precap fiasco it was so relaxing to read ur ff!
i couldnt stop laughing!
@evryone.. thanx for ur compliments...
Mayank and Nupur are standing near the pool side in the moon lit night.The Mayank(moon) in the sky
is looking bright but not Mayank sharma....
awww mayank = moon.....ufffffffffff

M-nupur meine tumsee 99 baar maafi πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†manga hai πŸ‘ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ i can imagine how mayu had done dat......iss baar toh maaf kar do...

N(looking redder than her red salwar) gr8 imagination yaar -mayank tumhe pyaar ke baarey me kuchh nahi pata,
pyaar mein kitne sitam uthana parta hai tumhe pata hai?? 10000000 baar
sorry bolna parta hai tab jaake ladki maanti hai!

M-Par nupur....

N-Tumhe mujhse sharam aati hai, pata hai mujhe..

M(looking very repentent)-Nahi nupurrrrr....yeh dekho meine apne seene pe tumhare naam ka Tatoo
banaya hai....(shows her the tatoo in Baazigar Style, bazigar o bazigar playing in the Back ground)
wow wow awsum total mast hai yaar...funniest... bazigar style πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† gr8

N(leaning on him with a suspicious look starts scratching at the tatoo with her red nails)- YEH NAKLI HAI !!!!

M-Nahi nupur yeh nakli nahi hai.. kal mein college bunk karkey tumharey liye yeh Tatoo banane gaya tha..

N-JHOOTH...yeh tatoo tumko Sheena ke Innerwear store se free mila hai.....
sheee-naaaa ka innerwear store .... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yaar tum to hasa hasa kar pagal he kar dogi....

M-Par tumhare naam ka tatoo Sheena ke paas kaise hoga??

N by then has turned away and is furiously walking away...

M-yeh kya museebat hai...meine pehle hi theek tha...Pyaar karne ke pehle sochna chahiye thaa...

M absentmindedly takes a step back and accidently falls into the pool...But all those who think that
M the Great knows how to swim may not rest assured....Becos there is a CROCODILE in the swimming pool πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...yaar hats off 2 ur imagination .......gr8 πŸ‘ 
It was a special gift from Sheena to Samrat on their 10 minute anniversary....
M makes no effort to leave the pool....his tears salinates the non saline water and increases its level..
The crocodile slowly moves towars him and mayank remains unaware.....

COMMERCIAL BREAK FOR 15 minutes....All girls and a few boys feeling really IRRITATED n TENSED...
kya yaar galat time par break le liya.......πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†......ab mayu ka kya hoga ......phele nupur us k peeche padi thi ab CROCODILE us k peeche pad gaya....bechara mayu πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Episode comences again..

The scene shifts to the pool side where Mayank is shown lying on his back with the
crocodile on Top
(the holi scene pose) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† what????? like holi scene πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† mast imagination hai yaar......

crocodile-I LOVE YOU MMMMMMMMAYANK πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†(Darr style)
what?????crocodile also luvs mayank πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...areee bhai hame pata hai mayank bahut cute .... sweet...handsome...n hot hai par kabhi socha nahi tha ki crocodile ko bhi us se pyar ho sakta hai.......

M-Par tum ek crocodile ho....aur maine ek Insaan...

Crocodile-Everything is Fair in Love and War...

M faints and crocodile bats eyelids and blushes....

Crocodile-Mayank bilkul RAAZ ke tarah hai...
Cute boy...gr8 yaar

Episode ends here with all viewer flustered,wondering what they all have seen...The title track plays
and the Title becomes clear-Miley Jab MAYANK ur MAGARMACHHII.....
yaar kya mast title hai.......gr8 work yaar......
---------------------------------------------------
in green my comments.......
plzzz continue soon......sach bola bilkul faltoo ff hai par believe me pheli bar koi ff padhte hue itna hansi hu.....
so plzzz jaldi se update karna...okkkk
n plzz do pm me yaar.....
⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ

OH GOD! if this was a fff would love to read such faltoo stuffs.can't stop smiling
LOLZ! I loved your FF, it was hilarious!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I have a request if your going to continue then may I suggest using Sheena's neon Chaddi shop! That'd be a real tear jerker! πŸ˜†
wow...!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
🀣
OMG this is simply hirlarious!

Sheena gifts a crocodile? haha so like her!

Crocodile and Mayank interaction was the best....
Originally posted by maybe-just

LOLZ! I loved your FF, it was hilarious!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I have a request if your going to continue then may I suggest using Sheena's neon Chaddi shop! That'd be a real tear jerker! πŸ˜†

well couldn't exactly incrporate it but have made a change.. do check it out...