July 30 - Indian Hightlights

sattvik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
July 30

Summary:

Vaishnavi gets the locket and goes inside.
Vaishnavi tells Vansh a story of Hanuman and sings Ambe Tu Hai Jagdambe Aarti
Madhura, Badi Maa and Natasha plan to get Vaishnavi out of the house
Madhura says how dare Vaishnavi bring the locket inside the house.

Full Written Update:
Vaishnavi says in one moment I felt weak and after getting this locket, I feel all strengthened to face problems. She sees some of the beads have come off and remembers seeing the black beads. She doesn't understand if it's an illusion or a sign. Mata Rani in her Dadimaa form comes and says the difference between will give you the answer to all your questions, but after some time, but each question's answer will give you a new question which you'll find the answer after problems.

Madhura says after so many insults, Vaishnavi is still here and why Sheel Kumar likes Vaishnavi so much, will you say anything Badimaa. Badimaa says Panditji heard so much but still left his daughter here, it won't be easy to get here out of here. Madhura says we need to find a way, we don't want her to find out what happened after she left the house. Natasha is listening and Madhura goes to her and says why were you listening like a thief. Natasha says Badimaa, I have a way to get Vaishnavi out. Madhura says one second, I don't want to listen to anything, please go. Badimaa says one second I want to listen to her. Madhura says then I don't want to stay here. Badimaa says your two's differences and getting Vaishnavi out are different, your mixing the two problems, when we all want Vaishnavi out, so why not listen to her, what is your plan Natasha? Natasha says it's an old way but it always works, we'll trouble Vaishnavi and she says the rest of her plan without us hearing and then she says then we'll see how she doesn't leave this house.

Vaishnavi tries to go inside the house but there is a big wind that keeps pushing her back in. Vaishnavi says Maa what is all this, why are you doing this? She holds the neck lase tight to her and trips on the door step. She looks at the neck lase pearls and they're all blackish and she doesn't understand, she tries cleaning them and then hears Vansh saying everything is over.

Vansh is in the corner chanting the Hanuman Chalisa and Vaishnavi goes over to him. Vansh says haven't you gone from here, go from here and continues writing on the wall. Vaishnavi says nothing will happen to you or this family, look at me. Vansh turns around really slowly. Vaishnavi takes the chalk out of his hand and gives him the Mata rani neck lace. He drops it and Vaishnavi catches it. Vansh says why don't you understand, nobody can save this house, not even Mata Rani it's too late and he walks off to write on the walls again. Vaishnavi goes to him and says listen to me, if we believe in Mata Rani, it's not too late, nothing will happen to anyone, trust me, you have to face your fears. She takes the chalk from his hand and gives him the necklace saying everything will be alright. She brings him to the bed and tells him to rest and Vansh says no I'm not tired. Vaishnavi says ok I'll tell you a story. Vansh gets excited. Vaishnavi tells the story of Pavan Putra Hanuman, that he was hungry when Mata Anjali was out of his ashram. He then looked at the Sun and thought it was a fruit so he went to the sky and to Surya Dev. Surya Dev thought he, Shiv's avatar, was coming as a guest so lowered his heat and waited for him. Then a black man "Kale Purush" met him in the way and Hanuman told him to get out from his way. The Kale Purush said no it's my time to eclipse the Sun (I think, its not easy to understand what he said). Hanuman said it would be better if you go from here. Kale Purush said you don't know who I am. Hanuman said I do but you don't know who I am. Kale Purush extends his hand to fight with Hanuman but Hanuman pushes him over. Kale Purush goes to fight again but Hanuman hits him out of sight. Surya Dev appears and greets him and says thanks for saving him from being eclipsed from Rahu. Vaishnavi says that if you get Hanuman's help then all fears go away. Vansh says you used to sing that Aarti in the morning, Ambe Mata. Vaishnavi says Ambe, Tu Hai Jagdambe and Vansh says yeah Jagdambe Ambe Maa, please sing it for me. Vaishnavi says ok, you stay here, I'll be back. She gets a diya, prays and then sings the Aarti. In between the Aarti, Sheel Kumar hears and goes to them. Vansh decides to sleep in her lap.

Madhura opens the door and shouts Vaishnavi! She then says don't you understand after not seeing Mata Rani's murti in the mandir. Badi maa and Natasha also come. She gets the locket and says how dare you bring this locket in the house.

No Precap or Recap....

Edited by sattvik - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vansh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
it doesn't look there there is atall black magic involved rather i think it is sheel kumar who has done everything.😎😕