Can someone slap Mrs. Gupta. plzz

ishq008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Aditya Did a GREAT Job today telling her off.
Wish he slapped her.😑😑😑
But enjoyed the fact that he scared her!!!!!!!!
She was trying to hide from him.
Stupid woman😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maarocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I for one loved when she started to cry. It made my day. Idiot woman then to pass the blame on to her son. ugh!

Angelskiss thumbnail
I hate the lady... just too nosy and cruel, has no respect for others feelings and so very selfish! I feel like strangling her whenever I see her in the show... I can only hope Billy bully will shut his mother, he seems to be the only one who can get at her!

jeetone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelskiss

I hate the lady... just too nosy and cruel, has no respect for others feelings and so very selfish! I feel like strangling her whenever I see her in the show... I can only hope Billy bully will shut his mother, he seems to be the only one who can get at her!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I was about to comment on the same. He is the only one who can do it. The father/hubby is no where to be seen. I too hate that woman with a passion. let's hope she stops interfering now concering Antara.
nyc001 thumbnail
With the reprimand she received from Aditya and her eyes filled with tears. I think it's sunk in....at least I hope so.
rockin12 thumbnail

looking at the scene I can make out a little what he's telling her but not alot. Please anyone post the update. thanks

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Angelskiss! Billu is the only one who can shut his mother up! πŸ˜†

She's soooo annoying!! I'm glad FINALLY Aditya got mad at her. I was thrilled to see her upset! SERVES HER RIGHT! 😑
roma4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I agree with Angelskiss! Billu is the only one who can shut his mother up! πŸ˜†

She's soooo annoying!! I'm glad FINALLY Aditya got mad at her. I was thrilled to see her upset! SERVES HER RIGHT! 😑

Billu is the ONLY man to do the jobπŸ˜†
Demilove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If she starts up with anything this week I expect to see one. She won't stay quiet for long.
nyc001 thumbnail

No worries will be in India soon. Will be more than happy to comply with the wish of a slap to Mrs. Gupta.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†