Update July 29th: Vidya and Aditya Fight

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
First of all, I'd like to apologize about last week's update! I had PMed a viewbie say that I could not do the update at last minute because the online videos were really messing up my computer. My computer kept freezing and slowing up! πŸ˜• I live in USA, so I can't watch the show live and update. Thanks sooo much to Sejal for stepping in at last minute and writing a terrific update! πŸ‘πŸ€—

Home (Night time)

Aditya goes into Vidya's room and give her a glass of milk. He says that she and their child both need this, and she reaches for the glass. Their hands touch, and they don't let go for like some seconds. A song plays in the background too, and then Vidya smiles and takes the cup towards her. Aditya says good night and leaves.

Aditya leaves and goes out into the hall and kissed the hand that touched Vidya's! 😳 Then he turns to go to bed.

Vidya goes to the kitchen to put her milk glass away, and she stops by Adiya's room. She watches him sleep and leaves. Aditya gets up because he felt the presense of someone at the door of the room. Vidya is not there, but Aditya knows that she was there. He smiles and lays back down! πŸ˜ƒ

This is sooo real!! I mean, their cute little interactions and husband wife moments!! It's so cute and believeable! It's not like in those Ekta Kapoor shows where the girl slips, then the guy catches her, and they have a three hour eye lock session! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This show shows exactly how a husband and wife who love each other very much but are going through a rough time have their love moments! πŸ˜ƒ I love this show and its simplicity.

House (Next Morning)

Vidya wakes up to a BANG noise. She gets startled and quickly gets up and goes to the kitchen. She sees that Aditya is completely covered with suji! πŸ˜† She asks him what he's trying to do, and he explains that Dr. Vikram wanted Antara to try different foods. He tells her he's going to make halwa for Antara, and Vidya kind of laughs and says even if she wanted to eat halwa, she won't eat it if you make. She takes over and makes it. Aditya is standing in the kitchen and watching Vidya. He keeps running his hand through his hair and spilling the suji from his hair everywhere. Vidya tells him to go get cleaned up! πŸ˜† He leaves smiling.

Vidya comes to the table with the halwa and serves some to Antara. Aditya tries to feed Antara, but she turns her head away. He eats some to show her how good it was, but she still refuses to eat it.  He eventually gives up and tells Vidya that he has to go give the fees to the clinic, so Vidya and Abhishek will have to go by autorickshaw. Vidya nods, and Aditya leaves. Vidya stares silently at Antara.

Clinic

Aditya goes to the clinic and gives the fees, but the boy at the desk tells him it's not enough. Aditya says he knows, and he promises to give it by the end of the week. The boy said that it was fine.

Office

Aarti comes! 😑 (Just seeing this girl's face makes me angry! I didn't even listen to what was going one because all I kept thinking was "You meanie!!! MEANIE!!! 😑" I know, I'm crazy!! 🀣) She asks him for money for shopping, and Aditya was counting out how much to give, and she runs away with all his wallet of money! 😑 (Stupid girl, can't you see how much your brother is struggling for money? 😑 Go get a job to lazy ungrateful child! 😑 Sorry, I am getting to into this show!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Home (Evening)

Aditya gets fresh and comes to the dinner table. He sees soooo many different types of foods, and he asks Vidya that what all this was for. She says that she was not sure what Antara will like, so she made all this hoping she will at least like one thing out of it! 😳 (Awww....we finally get to see in the episode Vidya acting motherly towards Antara! She really does want to love Antara, but she still so confused that she doesn't know what to do! πŸ˜’) Aditya tells her that we are supposed to try each thing over time; you don't need to make all these things at once. She said it was okay and to bring Antara, and Aditya is happy to see Vidya being so caring and thanks her.

Abhishek comes in and is so shocked to see all this food! He thought it was for him, but Vidya told him it was for Antara! He was like "Mere liye kuch nahin! πŸ˜”" Vidya assures him that this food is for him too! πŸ˜† Aditya brings Antara, and she sits in the chair rocking and staring blankly. Aditya tries to feed her some different food, but she turns her face away, and then Abhishek asks to be fed too! πŸ˜† Aditya asks Abhishek waht he wants and serves him food. He feeds Antara another dish, but Antara turns away again. Abhishek tells his dad to give her dal-chawal because that is all she eats. (It's sooo cute too see how he takes such good care of his big sister! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†) Aditya said he knows that what she likes, but he wants her to eat other things too. Antara stands on the chair and points to the dal bowl. Abhishek, like the smart alec he is, tells his dad that he knew Antara would only want that! πŸ˜† Vidya asks Abhishek if he finds all this funny! πŸ˜† Aditya tells her to sit down and he helps her down, and he also tells her she's not getting dal-chawal. Vidya suggested that he try feeding her the yellow part of the half-fried egg. Antara eats it!! πŸ˜ƒ Aditya and Vidya are both happy! πŸ˜ƒ

Now it is late in the night, and Vidya comes to the table to see Aditya sitting there with a calculator, paper, and pen. Aditya asks her if Abhishek is asleep, and she asks him why he's not asleep yet. He tells her he's making a list of the family budget and expenses. He tells her that with Antara's fees and rental, it's hard to find money. He also expressed that next month Aarti is getting married, so paying Antara's fees with be hard. Vidya says that he can use her savings money, but Aditya refuses to do that. She asks him what his plan is then, and Aditya assures her that he will find a way out of this. He also tells her he was wanting to take money out of their fix deposit. She got really mad at this, and they have a big fight! This lead Vidya to almost saying that for you illegitamate child you're going to ruin my son's life, but then she changed it to your child. Aditya knew what she really wanted to say though and is hurt.

End of Episode

It was a great episode! We really get too see a change in Vidya's behavior towards Antara. It won't be before long that we'll see her being like a real mother to her! πŸ˜ƒ I am afraid where this fight will lead them though!  Just when things were going well, they have a fight over money! I think Aditya should just use Vidya's savings! πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalione thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks...All Updaters on AKA Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Terrific show today.

I don't get why Aarti is asking for money...with all her degrees isn't she working???...She has an MBA why is she not working and going to college too??
Dont' like watching that woman😑
Edited by wonderman - 14 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

itts an awesome show... loved it...:)

2009Rule thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks...feel bad for Aditya when he paid the fees....this is so real...working hard for the money. most bestest show on indian telly. everything is real
sexy001 thumbnail
Varsha thanks................................. today was awesome
Don't like what I see to come on when it concerns money. That issue always makes or breaks a relationship. Cooking ofr Antara. Choosing her food color. All mindblowing ep
sexy001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjalione

Thanks...All Updaters on AKA Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said. We have the best group of peopleπŸ‘. Daily Update is so full of life...colorful with comments on the side. love reading all of themπŸ‘
skeptical thumbnail
Why does Vidya use the word illegitimate and then shut up?  No matter how hard she is trying, it just slips out .........😲 πŸ€” It upsets Adit and I think she knows it.  So is she doing it out of pique? Still.......?😲
Parasaathi thumbnail

thanks.Abhishek and Antara's relationship is growing more of Brother and sister. good to see that

nyc001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks. love how this is developing everyday. Abhi too cute with being a bro to Antara. Vidya partaking in her well being. The only part I hated was Aarti. Gosh they still have the same woman🀒