A SHOP OF REQUESTS-SEE PG 4-5 ***OPEN***

dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

A SHOP OF REQUESTS...FF SHOP    

Guys, I am back''.observing many comments on this forum I have concluded that many of there who know that you have a creative spark in you are somewhere scared of coming out and speaking your hearts and minds not realizing that you are deriving yourself from the appreciation you deserve'I would like to request you people to come forward and show your talent'.we are all here to support you

Next I have seen that many of us have brilliant ideas but not enough time or words to pen them down'so here I am with the first ff shop where you people can share your ideas and I can pen them down for you'. And I promise that the credit for the concept would be to you becausei want to promote your talent and not kill it

I hope you people like my idea'.it would be on ur comments that this ff shop would depend on'.i hope you are there to support me

If you are truly comfortable with this idea then please press the like button or express ur views through comments

Would be waiting for ur response

Rules for my fanfiction shop

Guys i know i am terribly late but i was busy with school and then my grandfather's health detoriated but now i am finally back with the rules of this shop

Though i don't want to tie u people in some rules but i don't feel any thing in this world can function without rules

I am so glad that my idea was appreciated

Rule #1

Guys firstly please mention your name for credits and secondly mention the pair you want the ff on.. Preference would be given to ar since i can imagine them well

Rule #2

Guys please don't request long fic' i already have two to manage'. It would be great if one shots are requested or to the most mini fics of not more than 4 episodes (preference would be given to uncommon heart touching one liners on which i can base the oneshot)

Rule #3

Please do not use this thread for chatting purposes

Rule #4

The requests should strictly be of dmg pairs

Rule#5

Please do not provide a vague idea or the request would be overlooked

Guys stop scrolling down'it isnt an examination where you have pages of rules'..tell me if you find these less

Now my requests

Guys since i am busy with my studies but still want to carry this on pls try to have patience and not expect very quick updates'. I promise to give atleast one each week till september first week after which i would not update for a month due to my exams'

I will mark open or close on the title coz if i have more than four requests at a time i would have to delay some so pls bear with it

That's it for now'.. If you are happy with the idea then do request ur fics' and just in case you want to give suggestions you might just give them here or pm them to me

I will make sure they are not overlooked

Waiting for ur replies

Loads and lots of love

Kavya

Edited by dmg_fanatic - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidha1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sound interesting one
princess52 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Asounds intresting.......
do continue...

i mite even be ur costumer one day
u never know
Edited by princess52 - 14 years ago
ammy-ridz thumbnail
Very interesting topic.
It will be really great help 4 many of us.
heezy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Kavya, thank you for the post, I've been trying to 'fob'my ideas to other people for a while because I just don't have the time to sit and pen.

I have a concept for you... or anyone who wants to write it. Credits don't really matter to me because I just want to see how people react/take to it.

Concept:

A little girl being forced to grow up as a boy to fend for her ailing mother in the big world of men.

Where you take this story, how it starts/ends is up to you. I don't want to give a full break down or outline of how the story should be because that doesn't give you any room to be creative.

Have fun! and I'm looking forward to see how you progress with the story :)

Lubna
angelz thumbnail
cool idea kavya, id love to write just dont have any time but mayb i can put in some ideas here
komal793 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyyy
interesting idea.
a gr8 help 2 many of us who r unable 2 pen our ideas.
thnx a lot for opening such a shop.

luv
    Komal.

lovy2u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!
This is a very good and... well... noble work you are doing!!!
See... the problem is... I don't have time... aur tum logon se wait to hota nahi hai... anyways... "a month without DMG is better than a week without MKRM"... so... meri help karogi na? Mera "Muhabbat Ki Raahon Me" aka "MKRM" likhogi????😆
Waise nice idea!!!!
dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

RULES FOR MY FANFICTION SHOP

GUYS I KNOW I AM TERRIBLY LATE BUT I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND THEN MY GRANDFATHER'S HEALTH DETORIATED BUT NOW I AM FINALLY BACK WITH THE RULES OF THIS SHOP

THOUGH I DON'T WANT TO TIE U PEOPLE IN SOME RULES BUT I DON'T FEEL ANY THING IN THIS WORLD CAN FUNCTION WITHOUT RULES

I AM SO GLAD THAT MY IDEA WAS APPRECIATED

RULE #1

GUYS FIRSTLY PLEASE MENTION YOUR NAME FOR CREDITS AND SECONDLY MENTION THE PAIR YOU WANT THE FF ON.. PREFERENCE WOULD BE GIVEN TO AR SINCE I CAN IMAGINE THEM WELL

RULE #2

GUYS PLEASE DON'T REQUEST LONG FIC… I ALREADY HAVE TWO TO MANAGE…. IT WOULD BE GREAT IF ONE SHOTS ARE REQUESTED OR TO THE MOST MINI FICS OF NOT MORE THAN 4 EPISODES (PREFERENCE WOULD BE GIVEN TO UNCOMMON HEART TOUCHING ONE LINERS ON WHICH I CAN BASE THE ONESHOT)

RULE #3

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS THREAD FOR CHATTING PURPOSES

RULE #4

THE REQUESTS SHOULD STRICTLY BE OF DMG PAIRS

RULE#5

PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE A VAGUE IDEA OR THE REQUEST WOULD BE OVERLOOKED

GUYS STOP SCROLLING DOWN…IT ISNT AN EXAMINATION WHERE YOU HAVE PAGES OF RULES…..TELL ME IF YOU FIND THESE LESS

NOW MY REQUESTS

GUYS SINCE I AM BUSY WITH MY STUDIES BUT STILL WANT TO CARRY THIS ON PLS TRY TO HAVE PATIENCE AND NOT EXPECT VERY QUICK UPDATES…. I PROMISE TO GIVE ATLEAST ONE EACH WEEK TILL SEPTEMBER FIRST WEEK AFTER WHICH I WOULD NOT UPDATE FOR A MONTH DUE TO MY EXAMS…

I WILL MARK OPEN OR CLOSE ON THE TITLE COZ IF I HAVE MORE THAN FOUR REQUESTS AT A TIME I WOULD HAVE TO DELAY SOME SO PLS BEAR WITH IT

THAT'S IT FOR NOW….. IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE IDEA THEN DO REQUEST UR FICS… AND JUST IN CASE YOU WANT TO GIVE SUGGESTIONS YOU MIGHT JUST GIVE THEM HERE OR PM THEM TO ME

I WILL MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT OVERLOOKED

WAITING FOR UR REPLIES

LOADS AND LOTS OF LOVE

KAVYA

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
sweety wht u write na its cool for me i dont have any req am happy with ur way going ff..:)