Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartspink thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
YES BALSHIK :)
ME TOO !!!
We have alot of supporters here too :)

AMRIT IS GONNA MAKE BEBO FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM SOONER OR LATER.
KARAN OUT OF THE WAY !!!!
^_^
fatty112 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes iheartpink karan is indeed out of the way, he was never in. if bebo has not yet accepted him as her husband, she is not fool enough to start loving someone else when she is married. she still consideres him has her friend and she will fall in love with him.

poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahhhh!People please don't blame Amrit and believe me he's way 2 better then Karan.Just give him time to understand the whole situation and then he will surely act.Actually he's mild by nature doesn't want to hurt any1 and that's why both Bebo and Amrit are made for each other as they share the same characteristics.And ya he supported Bebo when Shravan rebuffed her,he suppressed his feelings and encouraged bebo when he thought that she wanted to marry Karan,and he lost his job because he helped bebo's family. So the examples above show that he supported bebo throughout so people plz don't judge him 2 harshly.And ya  he will support bebo this time as well!😉
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poooohjjjazzzzz

Ahhhh!People please don't blame Amrit and believe me he's way 2 better then Karan.Justgive him time to understand the whole situation and then he will surely act.Actually he's mild by nature doesn't want to hurt any1 and that's why both Bebo and Amrit are made for each other as they share the same characteristics.And ya he supported Bebo when Shravan rebuffed her,he suppressed his feelings and encouraged bebo when he thought that shewanted to marry Karan,and he lost his job because he helped bebo's family.So the examples aboveshow that he supported bebo throughout sopeople plz don't judge him 2 harshly.And ya he will support bebo this time as well!😉

I totally agree with you. I think we should not judge Amrit too harshly. Afterall, he does care for Bebo, he helped her in making the halwa. And he is not standing up in front of his family, because he respects his elder bhabi. As he has also been away from his home so he does not know the truth about gursheel and co. but he respects her as an elder member of the family. i am sure time will come when he will stand up for Bebo's rights.
Remember, he is showing is concern for bebo by not scolding her for making tairha paratha and he has also given money to bebo for her own expenses. He is caring for bebo.
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartspink

<font size="3" color="#ff66cc" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">YES BALSHIK :)<br>ME TOO !!!<br>We have alot of supporters here too :)<br><br>AMRIT IS GONNA MAKE BEBO FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM SOONER OR LATER.<br>KARAN OUT OF THE WAY !!!!<br>^_^<br></font>

Keeping my fingers crossed for that day..... just wish jaldi aaye woh din when Amrit will make bebo fall in love with him! 😊
aasighazi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bebo will fall in love with Amrit on her own time....Amrit knows that he can't MAKE Bebo fall in love with her.  It doesn't work that way.

The other thing is, Amrit is really hurt by Bebo's words.  I have to agree though that Bebo should've said something the very day they were getting married, that she wanted to take her time to get to know him better because she doesn't have the same feelings....the family would have definitely understood.  I guess they don't show common sense in TV shows.  She got married right away to someone who was her best friend, not a lover.  Although, honestly, she acted like she was his wife when she decorated Amrit's room in her house and when she gave him a head massage.  And the way Bebo ran to Amrit's arms when Karan was following her and she was dead scared.  I think her love is there but she is not able to see it yet herself.  Amrit is just sad about how it happened so yeah, he's gonna stay away from her.  In the matters with his family, I think he knows how they are and so that was why he didnt want to go back there in the first place.  But I think at the end, Bebo and Amrit will both get together and fight against the elder bhabhi and family who seem to ahve taken over the house and made Amrit's mom mentally sick.
MeeraXD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i dont feel like watching it now! i thought there would be some change in the program which would be fun but it turned to be nerve-wrecking!! seriously, bebo doesnt suit to be in that house atmosphere...
MrsCrosby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahaha totally agrree with yu 100%
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aavshi

i dont feel like watching it now! i thought there would be some change in the program which would be fun but it turned to be nerve-wrecking!! seriously, bebo doesnt suit to be in that house atmosphere...

i absolutely agree with you that Bebo does not suit in such an atmosphere. It can give anyone headache, but hey, don't stop watching the show 😊 . But, it is up to your choice 😊