Updates-Mar.-Nov. & Summary- No Comments

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago

Updates for November 2005. Please NO COMMENTS.

For March and April updates/summary go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/27820

For May updates/summary go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/31525

For June updates/summary go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/39678

For July updates/summary go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/51635

For August updates/summary go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/63488.

For September updates/summary go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/83856

For October updates/summary to go: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/101581

November 1st, 2005

By: Jingles

Tara consoles dhru that by seeing the pic and the offer of 20lakhs in the paper someone or the other will come forward to give the lady's detail and they  will soon reach vedika.

Titalli mami and her sis wish that they get 20lakh rupees by which they can construct a mansion in their native palce.

Ant asks a goonda to break rudraa' hands and legs but not to kill him.

When rudra is driving some men stop him and beat him black and blue even though there was some initial residence by rudra , over the phone ant is listening to the painful scream of rudra. But the gondaas run away seeing a car that comes there.

Dhru takes the goonda  to the house  whom ant asked to beat rudra and  questions ant ;ant denies his connection with the guy then dhru asks him about his phone call to the goonda later rudra comes in bandaged . dhru tells that rudra was saved because he reached there at time . ant tries to support his act but neha shouts at him she asks kavitha how come her cultured son did so ,kavi slaps  ant which hurts sundari who is a  silent spectator. Kavi gives right to do what he wants with ant , rudra goes to hit ant but when sundrai tries to stop him he gives his kassam , but again when sundari tries to stop rudra neha stops her reminding of rudra's kasam. later dhru stops rudra when he has  hit enough , dhru warns ant and tells that all  the  family members from now on have cut their relationship him and  ant  wil have no one with him . All leave the hall, rudra takes the upset sundari from there , ant is fully broken

Tom: rudra sees sundari consoling ant and hugging him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess thumbnail
November 2nd, 2005

Neha and rudra decide o leave the raizadha house but sundari stops rudra by saying that her aim is to put kavi out and to stay there, neha is not happy with sundari's act .

Dhru consoles his dad who cries saying, that his two sons are not like ram and laxman but ant is like a ravana and dhru is like ram.

Ant tries to commit suicide by trying to jump from the terrace but sundari stops him and ask him to confide what he wants with her and also says that she is with him, neha who sees them goes and brings rudra to the terrace rudra sees sundari hugging ant and crying, later in the room Rudra asks sundari to decide whom she cares more and whom she wants more whether it is ant or himself, sundari just goes away without replying. Neha tries to instigate rudra who asks her not come between him and his mom, neha realizes that it is tough to convince rudra but decides that she will not give u.

Dhru comes to rudra and neha and ask for forgiveness, rudra gives a hug to dhru and says we both are alike we both can't withstand our mother's sorrow and pain , and wishes that they should have been own brothers , neha feels dhru's mom deserves dhru's love but rudra's mom doesn't

Tom: sundrai is talking her helper. sundari is worried by listening that she is in police custody and asks if u r in police custody how did u call me up, sundari then sees neha who is giving a sarcastic looks
Princess thumbnail
November 3rd, 2005

Sundari's right hand comes to meet as per the phone call she received from sundari ,but when she goes there it is not sundari but it is neha who called her up. Neha gets her arrested by fake police people and gets all the snaps by which the right hand lady was blackmailing neha..

Sundari becomes upset by knowing that her right hand is caught up with police but when she comes to know it was done by neha , she tells neha that she can't destroy her as rudra will trust his mom who has brought him up nor neha can tell rudra that because of her she took back the case as no one will trust her. But to sundari's dismay neha records the whole conversation and destroys the snaps in front of sundari and also tells that her helper right hand is not with real police.

Tom: neha puts the recorder on in front of sundari when rudra is there , rudra is shocked

I missed the first few minutes of the serial
Princess thumbnail
November 3rd, 2005

Sundari sees neha keeping the cassette inside the cupboard, sundari goes to rudra's office and tells that she has packed his lugages and has brought it with her for the reson that he needs to go to pune or official work , when neha calls up rudra asking him to meet her before going , sundari asks rudra to come with her for shopping so that she can buy a gift to neha , rudra doesn't go home. .

Inspector goes to raizadha house there he asks tara not to give up hope as they will reach vedika very soon and asks tara to keep smiling, when dhru comes he says that hope is the only thing left and vedika has just remained as a unsolved case.. Later dhru goes to vedika's mom with a rose and consoles her saying that vedika had told him that she likes roses, after dhru leaves she asks god to get back vedika as early as possible.

Sundari is upset and she is in the sitting room when rudra comes back neha puts on the recorder where sundari's statement is recorded, rudra goes wild and says that from now on all relationship has been cut off between him and his mom and goes to ant to hit as he is the reason for it

Sundari's bangle falls down and she realizes that it was just a bad dream, she goes to neha's room when she is sleeping and steals the cassette

mon: sundari shows some thing in a CD to neha and neha becomes upset.
Princess thumbnail
November 7th, 2005

By: Twine

to sundari's dismay nika had exchanged teh cassete so one sundu had was a song one.

sundu blackmails nika by showing a cd where vedi is inside the jail,so asks nika to get the origianl cassete which nika does ,

but sundu forgets the cd on the steps while she is helping anti who is down with a leg pain, that cd reached dhru's hand but before he sees sundu takes it back

new actresss for kavitha's role!

next: nika exchanges the cd while they show sundu climbing the steps
Princess thumbnail
November 8th, 2005

By: Sree_20

Titli is slowly walking towards Sundari's room, to ask her why she is so close to Ant. She quietly goes near the room, gets her confidence back, urges herself to open the door and enter, to ask Sundari directly. But Sundari comes from the other side, stands before her room, assks her what she wants. Titli then gets confused, tensed and starts to blabber. Later, Sundari asks her to talk out what she wanted to . Titli then gathers her courage and asks her, why she is so close to Ant? Sundari smiles, says , bcos i am a mother. I love Ant the same way as i love Rudr. I will love my son till my last breath. Titli is all the more confused. Sundari then tells now that you have got an answer to your question, i will like to ask you one question. Sundari then asks Titli till when will she keep quiet and not bring her son back home? Sundari advises Titli to use her brains to bring back her son, and not on issues about others...Sundari goes to her room, Titli tells herself that Sundari was right, she has to do something for her son.

Night. Viren is in the hall studying a file when Sundari comes there. She offers him a cup of coffee. He hesitates to take it at first, later takes it. She also takes her cup of coffee, both are drinking. As she is sitting, she tells Viren that lots of injustice is happening to Ant. It is not right that bcos of Kavitha's decision, Ant is left alone. Nobody is caring for him. She tells that Ant has made some mistakes, but repentence is seen right on his face. So we all should forgive him. She asks Viren to see his son in the eyes once, he will know what Ant is going thro'. As they are talking, Rudr comes into the house. He sees his father and mother sitting together, sipping their coffee, talking something. He is very happy to see this. He at once, goes to his father, tells him that he lived to see this day. He is now extremely happy to see his parents together. He says that he needs blessing of his parents at the same time. He bends to seek blessings. Sundari blesses him. Viren lifts his hand to bless him. But Kavitha sees this from up the stairs. Viren sees her. He is hesitant to put his hand over rudr's head. Then he decides to go thro' with his emotions, blesses udr saying God Bless you. Kavitha is shocked to see this. Sundari is happy, so is Rudr.

Kavitha in her room. Viren comes there. He goes near her, but Kavitha stops him, tells him that he need not give her any explanation for his acts. She does not care, also she does not bother to hear. Viren tells Kavitha that after all, we need to forgive Sundari now. Kavitha says i never allow her close to my heart. So there is no question of forgiving. She is like a poisonous plant that starts growing in the middle of a beautiful garden, it slowly occupies lots of space, and destroys the entire garden. Viren nods his head, says i understand what you mean to say. You are not able to digest the fact that Sundari is gettting close to Ant. Kavitha turns to him, tells him that why is she doing it? She is doing ti to destroy our family. She is successfully splitting our family. Viren says you do not know, but she is responsible for Ant being with us today. She was the person who gave her blood and rescued our son from the jaws of death. Kavitha is shaken. She screams but why? Viren has no answer to it. But he says that, i do not know what you think about this as a mother. But as a father, this very act of Sundari has gained Sundari great respect from me. I respect her for what she did. Saying this, he goes away. Kavitha looks stunned. She thinks of Tara's words, who had said that Sundari's closeness with Ant is ruining our unity.

Rudr -Nih in room. Rudr is very happy to have seen his parents together. So he is sharing his joy with Nih. Nih is very much upset. Rudr tells her that his dream has now come true, as he came to this house, hoping for only this...Now he feels like, he too has a happy family. He leaves. Nih is deep in thoughts. She tells herself that today is Rudr's happiest day, but for me, i am very sad. I do not know how to tel Rudr the truth about his mom. She is upset. Nih thinks i need to take the help of somebody else. She then tells herself that she has to approach Dhruv with her proof in hand about Ved.

Nih tells Rudr that tomorrow being Lakshmi puja, she wishes that he accomapny his mom to the temple, both offer puja to god. She tells him that she will make all arrangements, so he ahs to take his mom for the puja tomorrow morning before going to the office. Rudr agrees. Nih wants to utrilise this time to search for the CD.

Next morning, Sundari and Rudr leave for the temple. Nih runs to Sundari's room, as soon as they have left. She searches the cot, drawers. She does not get anything. She tries to open the cupboard , but it is locked. So she quickly manages to call a key expert home, gets the cupboard opened in time. She is opening the cupboard, when Sundari is seen entering the house. Nih searches thro the cupboard, she has a similar looking pink covered CD in her hand. She finally gets the CD of Ved. She replaces the CD, just then hears the footssteps of someone coming. Sundari enters into the room. She looks around. Nobody is there. She suspects something, so goes to the curtains to see whether somebody is there. There, Nih is standing with the replaced CD in hand, she looks very tensed. Sundari moves the curtain a bit, just little more, would have meant curtains for Nih, she would have been caught. But at the right moment, Titli comes asking Sundari whether her puja was good. Sundari goes out of the room, bcos she does not want Titli to come in. Nih breathes a sigh of relief.

nih straight goes to Dhruv's room, who is working. She does not speaks a word, goes to the place where the TV and CD player is kept. Dhruv keeps asking what are you doing? Nih puts the CD. Dhruv gets a shock of his life when he sees Ved in the jail. Seeing the clippings, he is in tears. His voice starts to tremble. He asks Nih where did u get this from? I hope my Ved is ok. Nih cries. She tells him see, what is the state of our Ved? Dhruv asks her again, where did you get this from? Nih tells him that she knew about this from some days. Dhruv is shocked, asks her why did you not tell me? Nih says i have fallen so low in everyone's eyes that nobody will believe me even if i a m right. So was waiting to get this proof, so that i could tell you. Today, when i have this proof, i came to you. Nih then tells Dhruv that the person who is responsible for Ved's state is my mil Sundari. Dhruv stands stunned.

Tomorrow: Dhruv makes a fake call to Sundari, asks her to come to Mud Island. Nih is seeing Sundari's reaction as Dhruv makes the call. Sundari enters a house. A girl falls over her. The girl is in the pink saree which Ved is wearing. The girl is stabbed at the back, when Sundari holds her, Sundari's hands get this blood. The lady falls down as Sundari pushes her. The lady is on the ground, her face covered by her hair, face not seen. Sundari stands shocked. Edited by Princess - 18 years ago
Princess thumbnail
November 9th, 2005

Dhruv remains stunned when Nih takes Sundari's name. Dhruv says that he never respected that lady, but now, he hates her as he did not expect her to stoop to this level. He is now worried about Ved, tells nih that he will kill that lady. He starts to move ahead, when Nih forcibly stops him, tells him to think before reacting. Nih advises Dhruv that we should not do anything in haste as Sundari has warned her that she will kill Ved if Nih speaks out. Dhruv is now very upset. He falls to the ground, sees the TV where he can see his Ved, talks to her, asks her how can i help you? How can i get you back? both Nih and Dhruv cry a lot, Dhruv is in deep thoughts. Then Dhruv tells Nih that they can plan it out in such a way that Sundari gets trapped in her own plan.

Nih, Dhruv go to the police station meet Abhimanyu, the inspector. Dhruv tells Abhi that they have enough proof now, so they should be arresting Sundari. Nih stops Abhi and Dhruv, tells them that Sundari is very cunning and that they should not risk Ved's life. Dhruv agrees. Dhruv then tells Abhi that he has a plan with which they can trap Sundari, make her speak out that Ved is with her. He tells Abhi some plan, it is mute...

Dhruv is in the hall, in his house, when Kavitha comes there, consoles him. She tells him that they are going thro' tough times, but they are all facing it bravely. This is the spirit. Kavitha tells that she pleaded, scolded, cried before Baba in Shirdi to give them happiness in life. She is sure that baba will hear our prayers. She then gives a flower to Dhruv as prasad of Baba. She tells him that if Baba wishes, Ved will be back. Dhruv is upset.

A call rings. Sundari picks up from the hall. Nih is there, listening to her as Sundari speaks. Dhruv makes a fake call from a PCO changing his voice. He tells Sundari that he knows she is not innocent as her looks are. Sundari gets a shock. Dhruv asks her to come to Mud Island. Sundari keeps the phone, starts to rush, when Nih comes and tells Sundari that i want to meet Ved, please let me see her. Sundari does not answer, walks out. Nih is happy.

Dhruv is praying to God that this must be the end to Sundari's plans and that he sohlud get Ved. Nih calls Dhruv and informs him that Sundari has left.

Sundari enters a house, walks thro the rooms, but the house is vacant. She walks thro all the rooms. She enters a room, where she sees the cupboard opening and closing by itself. She goes near it, opens the door. Out comes a body, it falls over her. The lady is wearing a pink saree , the lady is stabbed at the back. She is bleeding. Sundari holds her , her hands are full of blood. She oushes the body in fear, the body falls down to the floor. But the face is covered with the lady's face. Sundari goes near the body to see who it is. By then, she hears police siren, gets up ,tries to move out of the house. As she hurriedly walks out of the room, her saree gets caught in the door, it tears, a bit of her saree is left pierced to the door latch. She walks out. But Abhi comes there with other police men. Sundari is caught. Abhi tells her , asks her whether she has seen a body inside. Sundari is confused. Abhi tells that he got a call that somebody is killed here. So he came. Sundari is shocked. The havaldars then search the house, go to the room where the body is there. They see the body, see the bit of the saree , bring it to Abhi. Sundari is shocked. The police tell Abhi that there is a body there. Abhi goes inside, sees the body, comes out, tells Sundari that it is Ved. Sundari is shocked. Abhi says you are under arrest to Sundari. Sundari says that she did not do anything. She requests Abhi that she wants to make a call. She goes aside, calls the person incharge of Ved. She asks him whether Ved is there. The person says yes. Sundari comes to Abhi, firmly tells him that this cannot be Ved. Abhi asks how do you know so firmly? Sundari tries to say, when Abhi tells that Dhruv is coming, i have called him.

Dhruv comes. Abhi tells him that there is a body inside. It is Ved. Dhruv is shocked. He runs in. A lady is standing there. The lady was pretending to be dead. Dhruv goes in, sees the lady, but pretends that it is Ved. He screams aloud. He comes out, starts to attack Sundari for killing Ved. Abhi stops him. Sundari keeps telling Dhruv that this is not Ved. Ved is alive. Abhi keeps asking her how do you know? Sundari is arrested.

Nih and Rudr in the house. Nih has bought sarees for Sundari which she is showing Rudr. Rudr asks where mom is. Nih asks the servant, who says she has gone out. Nih then tells Rudr that she heard her talking to her friend, planning to see a movie. Nih smiles, says she must be enjoying.

Sundari behind bars. A bhi is there. Sundari keeps telling him that she did not do anything. Ved is alive. She is sure. Abhi leaves. Dhruv comes there. Sundari starts telling him that he cannot think his wife is dead when she is alive. She says that she did not do anything. Dhruv says i know that you did not kill her, she is alive. He says that he does not know where she is. Sundari is shocked. Just then, Nih comes there with the CD of Ved in hand. She tells Sundari that this is her Bramhastra which can save her. Nih tells her to bring Ved before them and prove that she is innocent, otherwise she will be behind bars for the murder. Dhruv asks Sundari what does she want to do? Dhruv then suggests to Sundari that she better accept this offer, bring Ved back before them. Sundari is shocked to know that she is caught.

Tomorrow: Ved is tying a blanket over the fan, trying to commit suicide. Dhruv with police is travelling in the car to the place where Ved is. Ved is crying, tying a knot over her neck, saying to herself that she will not be able to meet Dhruv in this janm, prays to God that she wants Dhruv as husband in next birth. There, Dhruv is telling himself that the time has come when he will see his Ved. He is looking very happy, desperate though to see her.
Princess thumbnail
November 10th, 2005

Sundari is cornered by both Dhruv and Nih, they tell her that she might end up suffering a lot in the jail, and dying behind bars. Dhruv tells Sundari that she has only 2 hours to decide whether hse is telling them where ved is or not. Nih shows the CD, says please do not make your brahmastra as your death reason. Sundari is baffled.

At home, Rudr is calling people to find out about his mom. Nih is upset, she does not want Rudr to search for his mom. She quietly dials the number which will give out a call(forgot the number 164 i think) . The phone rings. She pretends as though Sund is on the line. She says ok mummyji , you enjoy. Rudr is happy. She nods and talks for few minutes, says i will give the phone to Rudr. Rudr says hello, the line is not there. Nih says it must have got cut. She tells him that Sundari was seeing a movie, now gone to her friend's place, will be back in 3 hours. Rudr is relieved, goes. Nih is happy.

Dhruv is talking to Abhi. He wishes that Sundari opens up now. He is wishing to see Ved. Abhi sees the love Dhruv has for his wife, assures him that Sundari has no other way out. Dhruv says that 2 hours is ending, so i am fearing what she will do now.

Sundari is tensed, walking restlessly in the cell, thinking of Dhruv and Nih's words. Just then, a hawaldar comes and calls Abhi and Dhruv that Sundari wants to talk to them. Both are happy.

In Ved's jail, the men who are taking care of her are worried as Sundari is in jail. Thry talk that Sundari might point to them, they might end up serving in jail. They are worried. They get up, go near the cell where Ved is as they are talking. Just near the cell, they both talk that we will make use of the opportunity. They talk as though they will now enjoy Ved's beauty. Sundari is now in jail, they can have drink as well as girl and enjoy. Ved hears this, is shocked. They both go to get drinks. Ved is shattered. She falls to the ground crying. She says to herself that this will not happen. If she does not meet Dhruv, she will not allow others to touch her, come near her. She says it is better to die than to live like a dead person . So she decides to kill herself.She vows that nobody will touch her other than Dhruv.

Dhruv, with Abhi and police along with Sundari are driving to the place where Ved is there. Dhruv is very eager and restless to see Ved. He tells himself that it is time that they both meet. Ved is deciding to hand herself, takes a saree, pushes a stool , ties a knot over the fan, ties another knot on her neck, cries, thinking of Dhruv. She prays to God that if Dhruv and Ved cannot meet now, she always wants Dhruv as husband in next birth. Dhruv and others come to the place. As Ved is ready to push the stool, Dhruv comes. He looks around, sees Ved on the stool, trying to kill herself, calls out loudly to her. She turns around, sees Dhruv. She gets down with tears, screams for him. He goes near her. Ved asks him to save her. The police open the cell door. Ved comes running. They both hug. Both are in tears of joy and show relief. Dhruv asks her what she was doing. He tells her that her life is not hers, it is his too. Ved says sorry. She tells that she has undergone a lot. They both hug. Abhi is happy. Sundari comes there. Both Dhruv and Ved go to her, hold hands, Ved says that my husband saved me from your place. Dhruv tells Sundari that she has given lots of pain to Ved, he wants to kill her, but will leave it to ther police. They both go.

At home, the idols of Ram has come. All are opening it, in the hall. Kavitha is shocked to see that only Ram idol has come, not Sita. She asks the person, who says that Sita idol will come in another truck. Kavitha is sad. Dhruv comes with the Sita idol in hand. He tells Sita has also come. All see him with the idol. He lowers the idol, behind the idol stands Ved. All are happy to see her. All get a smile on their face. All hug Ved. All are happy. Dhruv is happy. Ant ,Nih are there. Nih hugs her sister, tells her that she prayed for her well being. All are happy. Viren thanks Abhi and asks him who the culprit was. Sundari comes in. Nih sees her, tells her that evil plansd did not work out. Ved says that she will tell what happened. She then tells that she very well knows the faces of those people. Sundari is shocked. But Ved says that she will identify them if they are shown to her. Abhi says that this was mistaken identity, the culprits kidnapped Ved by mistake. Sundar is relieved.
Tara thanks Abhi, Abhi says atleast this brought a smile to your face. Kavitha calls Ved for the stapan of Idols in the puja room.

Sundari is stunned. Kavitha comes with Ved and Tara carrying the idols. Kavitha tells Sundari that she is very happy. She lit a diya praying for Ved, she has got her now. Now the family will celebrate Diwali with great pomp and style. Sundari is upset.

Tomorrow: Ved lighting the entire house with diyas. The whole house is lit beautifully. Ved sees Sundari, goes to her. Ved is dressed beautifully. She tells Sundari that she has fulfilled her promise, now it is her turn to speak out.
Princess thumbnail
November 11th, 2005

Ved is lighting diyas all over the house. Sundair is there. Ved comes to Sundari and tells her that she kept her promise, now it is Sundari's chance to keep up her promise.Ved tells Sundari that she has to return her share of Raizada property back, also leave this house within 7 days. Sundari is shocked.

Nih is putting rangoli in the hall when Rudr comes there, he smiles. She asks her you looking at me? Rudr says i am not looking at you , not even the rangoli. I am happy to see you happy. Nih says she is very happy today, as her sister is back. Rudr says you prayed for her will full heart, so you got it. Rudr goes.

Sundari comes to the hall. Nih calls her, tells her that its a pity that when Nih is happy, her mil is not . When her mil is happy, Nih is not. She then tells that the house is lit with diyas, indicating the return of Ved. This makes Sundari go wild. She remains silent though. Nih goes away. Sundari is burning with anger.

Ved enters her room. She smiles as she sees her room lit with diyas everywhere. Dhruv is there, sittingin the bed, waiting for Ved. Ved goes to him, Dhruv gives her a prasad box and the flower Kavitha gave him as prasad. Ved asks what is this? Dhruv tells her that mama and papa went to Shirdi for her, to pray for Ved. Ved is touched. Dhruv tells Ved that mama gave this flower to him, said that Ved will be back home, before this flower loses its fragrance and freshness, god willing. Dhruv says now, you are back. Ved and Dhruv smile. Ved keeps the flower on her eye lids and prays. Dhruv says we now have loads of belief and trust in Baba. Dhruv tells Ved that she should not leave him and go from now. He asks her to promise him. He has tears coming out of his eyes. Ved is also touched. Dhruv tells Ved that i did not support you and Nih in the case. I got such a big punishment for that. I had to stay away from you for so many days. With tears in his eyes, he says that every moment, every second, he was feeling like dying without her. As he says this, she closes his mouth, tells him with tears in her eyes, not to say that word. She tells him that they both should now forget whatevery that happened, they need to talk only happy things now. Dhruv nods, smiles. They both hug. A very happy sight after so many days.....Yippee!!!

Sundari is still standing near the rangoli in the hall. She takes a thali which is filled with one colour, she screams at tehe top of her voice that she cannot lose like this. Her so many years of penance cannot go to waste bcos of Ved. Saying this, she throws the rangoli in the plate to the floor, which falls all over the rangoli made by Nih. She then takes another colour in the thali(God knows where she got all diferent colours from), says that she will not fail now. Ved's happiness is just for 4 days. She will have to see a darkness in her life. She says that she will do whatever Ved wants, but in her own style. She promises herself that she will win over Ved. As she is talking to herself,(pata nahi, why nobody heard Sundari screaming out all her plans so loudly)she throws 4 different colours of rangoli powder on the floor. She finally throws the thali which hits against a diya and the diya is put off.

Sundari in room. She is thinking when Ved comes there. She tells Sundari that though she has given 7 days time, she wants her to sign the papers now. She gives a file to Sundari asking her to sign. She has made the papers for Sundari to give back that share which she had in the name of Raizadas.(all of them). Sundari says that i have to give you something. She then brings a file, gives it to Ved. Ved asks what it is. Sundari says you know to read, isn't it, then read. Ved is shocked on reading it. Actually, Sundari has transferred whatever was in her name to Ant's name. Ved says i did not ask you to transfer it to a single person,i asked you to transfer it to Raizadas , to all. Sundari says after coming here, only Ant treated me as a family member, so i have given everytihng to him. Then Ved says it does not matter to me whether it is in Ant's name or family name. After all, the property is back within the family, so i am satisfied. Then Ved gives the file to Sundari, tells her that when Sundari is about toleave the house, she has to give this file to mama and tell her that she is returning everything. Subdari is shocked. Ved goes, Sundari throws the file in anger.

Monday: Viren and Kavitha are seated in the hall. Sundari comes along with Ved. Sundari gives a file to Kavitha, tells Viren and Kavitha that she is returning her share of the property back, as she will not stay in this house anymore. Ved is happy. Viren and Kavitha are shocked.
Princess thumbnail
November 14th, 2005

Sundari comes to the hall where Viren and Kavitha are seated. She gives a file to Kavitha, tells her that she is handing over all the property which was in her name back to them. Both Viren and Kavitha are surprised. Sundari also adds that she will be leaving this house very soon. Ved is happy. Sundari goes in. Kavitha cannot believe what she heard. Viren checks the file. He is shocked that Sundari transfered all property to Ant. Kavitha is dumbstruck. Kavitha does not understand why Sundari did this. Viren goes from there.

Kavitha sits like a sotne, deep in thoughts. Ved tells her that the property is back to them. If it is with Ant, it is like it is with them. Kavitha says you were away, when many things happened. Ant tried to kill Rudr by sending gundas. Ant has gone against all of us. We all have lost faith in him, do not have any relationship with him. Ved is shocked.

Night. Ant is back home. There is nobody to serve him dinner. Food is placed on the table. He sits, is trying to serve himself, when Ved comes there. She asks him how is this change? Mom used to wait for him , feed him and then go to bed. Now he is left for himself. She asks him why did you do all this? Ant says i did not leave them, they left me. They all saw my mistake as a big one. All have made mistakes. Mama has made the mistake of ignoring Dhruv from childhood, for me. Papa has created a big sin by marrying Sundari. Dhruv made a mistake by not recognising you , thought you were Lsli and married ARti. Nih, made the worst ever mistake, i need not tell you at all. Now, only i am punished, all others are left. Ved says you will one day realises your mistakes. Ant tells her to go from there, leave him alone. She leaves. Ant is very upset, when Sundari comes there with food in a plate. She asks him to eat. Ant is in tears. He says that when his own family is against him, a stranger like Sundari is always with him. Sundari is also in tears. She says that i have always tried to help you. But now, i am forced to leave this house. I am leaving. Ant cries. Sundari says that she had a very nice time in this house, as she stayed with Ant. She will forever remember the moments she shared with Ant. Ant is touched. Ant says that i do not know what relationship we share, but when you entered this house for the first time, i hated you most. But now, when you leave this house, i will be the person who will feel for it. Sundari has tears rolling down her cheeks. She tells ant that she is happy though, to have done a good thing before leaving. She says that she has transfered her property to Ant. Ant is shocked. She gives him the papers. She tells him to consider this as gift or blessings. She leaves after kissing him on his head. Ant is very upset.

Office. Ant in Rudr's cabin. Rudr screams at him, to get out. Ant tells him that he has lost all power, as his own mom has transfered all his property to Ant. Rudr is shocked. Ant taunts him, Rudr leaves the place humiliated.

Rudr comes to Sundari, screams at her for giving the property to Ant. Sundari screams back, tells him that she did the right thing. She does not want the property. She does not want to stay here, as she gets suffocated. She says that i am tired of answering all your questions. I will not force you to come with me. I am gonig. I want to wash my hands from our relationship. So please leave me alone. Nih is standing, listening. Rudr is shocked. Sundari leaves. While going, Sundari and Nih stare at each other. Nih   screams at Rudr that his mom is now given everything to Ant. Rudr is very upset, he says that nothing matters for him, other than his mom. He leaves a sad man. Nih is upset.

Nih comes to Ved and tells her that Rudr needs to know his mom's true colour. Nih says that Rudr believes so much in his mom that he will not accept if she says. So she requests Ved to talk to Rudr, tell him that Sundari kidnapped her. Ved says that i cannot do that bcos i have promised Sundari that i will keep quiet. Nih says i am fed up of this. Ved says you cannot move back, you have married Rudr. You need to agree to what he says. Rudr will definitely know about his mom one day.So she asks her to be patient. Nih is upset.

Door bell. Sundari opens the door, it is a young lady. She tells Sundari that she knows about her. She is very much aware of a secret . Sundari asks who she is. The lady introduces herself as the nurse's daughter(the one who interchanged the babies). She says that my mom was getting money from you till she died. But before dying, she transfered to secret about you to me. Now i know everything,. Sundari takes her out and talks. Ved sees this lady, follows them.

The lady asks for money. They are talking in the lawn out. Sundari tells her that money will reach her house the next day. Sundari asks her to leave, rushes in. Ved comes in the way of the lady, tells her that she wants to know Sundari's secret. The lady says that i get money from sundari for keepnig the secret to herself. Ved says i will give you lots of money. She asks her how much she wants. The lady says she wants 20 lakhs. Ved agress. The lady says that once i get money in my hand, i will let out the secret. Ved goes, gets a signed cheque for the said amount, gives it to her. The lady tells Ved that Rudr is nit Sundari's son. Ved is shocked. She asks then who is her son? The lady says that it is Ant. Ved is shocked.

Tomorrow: Sundari sees the cheque for 20 laksh in the lady's hands. She asks her why Ved gave her such a big amount. The lady says that she opened up before Ved. Sundari is shocked. She screams. The lady says that forme, this amount really mattered, so i told her the secret.