Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: simran85

I think Naitik will help Akshara to adjust at sasural. Creatives had already shown Naitik's character with the maximum possible negativity. I don't think it can detoriate any further. I feel from now on his character will be shown with some positive highlights only. May be after bidaai they are going to show Akshara's adjustments at sasural, Naksh becoming more close to each other gradually and most importantly how they understands each other and change themself accordingly. The main concept is about to begin now. I'm dying to see this.

aha  ! heights of optimism ๐Ÿค—..I like isssshh โ˜บ๏ธ

tell me one thing..if they had to carry on with it in an understanding way, WHY did they spoilt the wedding for both of them ?
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

I agree Priya it was an awesome episode......I wish there was 1 hr special episode in which they'd clubbed the friday and today's episode...the actual marriage ceremonies happened in these 2 episodes only..the kanyadan, phere, saptapadi, sindoor , aarti and chhandd.....brilliantly picturized wedding & all the rasms......

Hey i forgot..when nandini did tht rasm with akshara...with her hair , Akshara remembered "baal ki lat" wala scene ..aww tht's one unforgettable moment for them and for us  ๐Ÿ˜ did akshara dreamt abt it or naitik? i think akshara

I also loved that scene...it was so personal between Naitik and Akshara and they showed it at the right time - Akshara dreamt about it but it almost looked like Naitik also thought about it I think from the way he looked at her and reacted...or maybe its me dreaming and wanted him also to think about it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ

love the creatives for thinking about all these little little details....
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

tell me one thing..if they had to carry on with it in an understanding way, WHY did they spoilt the wedding for both of them ?

absolutly...I dont think the MU will be solved for sometime...they will stretch it longer...Naitik will act like the sacrifical lamb...smile before his family and be cordial towards Akshara...I think initilly all the other family members will support Akshara more...she needs all the support from them to sort things out with Munna...

I can also see daddaji asking Naitik why he was acting like that in the shadi...too much...
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

Some people become victims of their own character flaws and personality disorders like Naitik. They foolishly take comfort in torturing their loved ones & in return do the favor of torturing themselves ! I want Gayatri  to show him the devastating eff of his evil speaking, haughtiness and self-centeredness. Mohit has to give naitik some yelling & Gayatri shd overhear their conversation. But Charu, I agree with u he'll be quite rude & obnoxious with her on the SU raat and will get the letter after she goes to her parents place.

I tell you  writers are always interested in the paradox of the scoundrel saviour, the redeeming sinner......so Naitik will soon do a complete turn. But I guess that's where all the drama lies....... the drama amid the tensions and tragedies of Naksh's sweet wedding๐Ÿ˜•.

well said....๐Ÿ‘ Mohit has given a promise to Varsha but i don't think he can uphold it for long...Naitik will not listen to him till the time he comes out of this confused state ...........seriously, Mohit should have told the truth to Varsha..may be Varsha cud have helped....she cud have told Mohit that akshara wrote a letter to Naitik n he must find it ...

i can't understand this character..is he so foolish to understand such a simple thing? tht he's equating akshara's so called liking for Chandu to infedility?
Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail

well said....๐Ÿ‘ Mohit has given a promise to Varsha but i don't think he can uphold it for long...Naitik will not listen to him till the time he comes out of this confused state ...........seriously, Mohit should have told the truth to Varsha..may be Varsha cud have helped....she cud have told Mohit that akshara wrote a letter to Naitik n he must find it ...

yes Mohit had an excellent chance to do that...and I agree she cud have told Mohit that akshara wrote a letter to Naitik n he must find it...I'm sure Mohit would run and search the whole city for that letter and find it...atleast they would have had a good SR

these 2 are experts at solving Naksh problems...infact I dont think there is a single problem that these 2 didnt solve...
sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just hope that letter does not land in wrong hands...i think the bacha party will get it and read it in front of evreryone...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Charu, i think it was Akshara who dreamt of dat scene....coz after dat scene she was smiling.....aaaawwww it is my favorite scene..just love it....abhi Naitik kuch bhi achcha sochne se raha..
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iluvyrkkh

yes Mohit had an excellent chance to do that...and I agree she cud have told Mohit that akshara wrote a letter to Naitik n he must find it...I'm sure Mohit would run and search the whole city for that letter and find it...atleast they would have had a good SR

these 2 are experts at solving Naksh problems...infact I dont think there is a single problem that these 2 didnt solve...

Yup, Varsha & MOHIt 2 super friends of Naksh who can solve any problem of their friends. BUT... IF... what.....  But none of this happened coz if mohit would have told Varsha then drama kaha hota dear. I tell you writers want to create just plain drama & coz pain to us audiences Edited by 5cents - 14 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvyrkkh

absolutly...I dont think the MU will be solved for sometime...they will stretch it longer...Naitik will act like the sacrifical lamb...smile before his family and be cordial towards Akshara...I think initilly all the other family members will support Akshara more...she needs all the support from them to sort things out with Munna...

I can also see daddaji asking Naitik why he was acting like that in the shadi...too much...

very unlikely...he can't pretend for this long (acting like a k soap bahu๐Ÿ˜†)...his family will surely know tht there IS some problem...they got a hint abhi in the marriage....it'll be much better if he talks to akshara one to one..whatever is in his mind..whatever doubts, confusions...everything....and hurt akshara as much as he wants to ..... and then do ten times efforts to manofy akshara..
simran85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree that the wedding could have been 1000 times better if both of them did not have any tension between them. But that's something they have already ruined. I'm trying to figure out how that can be managed in a positive manner ๐Ÿ˜

May be how Naitik's feeling changes with every rasm and how he gets more and more composed after the wedding, that is something they want to show. I think RS had always been trying to come up with some social messages through this serial. If they continue showing Naitik's rude behaviour for long then that will send a very negative message for arrange marriage. I don't think he'll do that.