Desh
Chronicles

Issue #18

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

jnawaz

*sorry for such a quick summary but I didn't have time to do a full one*

• Prem is waiting out side of Heer's old house all night and into the next day. Heer comes and lets him inside where she tells him she will give him Chahat if he wants, but she doesn't want him in her life at all. Prem says fine, I wont come after you anymore…even if you are the one that calles me.
  • As he leaves, he says that she has stoped him from coming after her, but she cannot stop him from making his own world where she will come with Chahat willingly.
  • The Jhuneja's are back in India. All are upset that Heer didn't come back (except W3). She tells Prem they will fight Heer in court for Chahat. Prem says no, she isn't my daughter or your grand-daughter, she is only Heer's child.
  • Gayatri and Lallu tell him to go to the marriage agency because its time he moved on with his life.  Lallu tells him that he has arranged for the best associate there to help with Prem. Prem says he wont marry, Lallu says fine…you have to go and tell them that yourself.
  • Prem gets to the agency and see's that Heer is his associate, so he understands what Lallu was doing. Prem tells Heer that he has agreed to marry and that she has to find the girl for him. Heer says no but then later runs into Lallu and is convinced to find the girl for Prem.
  • The entire time Prem is flirting and starting at Heer as the hunt for the girl.
  • Chahat comes and sees Prem messing around and yells at him big time. As she talks she makes Prem see how much they have to struggle just to get by on a day to day basis where he has endless wealth. He feels really bad.
  • Heer is upset, later when she finds out Chahat had a run in with Prem and tells her to stay away from him
  • Prem calls Heer to the log house, Kasauli, with the girl and the parents that he liked. At the log house, Prem tells them how he cheated on his wife. He says he is doing this to see  if his mistake was so bad that he can never be forgiven. Heer says that this girl will answer that question. The girl, says that yes what Prem did is forgivable if he promises never to do it again. Heer is shocked, Prem is happy
  • Also in between all of this there is a good scene with Lallu, Harman and Preet. And also one with Meet where he tells her about the plan to bring Heer and Prem together.

Important Links

Jyotix, -Nansy-, Dhruvie, sourpuss, jnawaz, Anhdara13

Updates

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

SBS

July 21

July 22-1

July 22-2

Scene of the Week

shabo24 & Sweet_Kandy

Couple

No doubt about it, Harshad Chopra and Additi Gupta flaunted their acting skills like there was no tomorrow. Again, Premeer take the crown of couple of the week, because even after being on air for a year, they still manage to make us glur out eyes to the screen when they are sharing screen space. I would say that they won due to their "fan" scene but I'm a huge fan of this whole "battle" they have going, with both challanging each other, so that is the scene that they won for this week! Although we love Premeer, we still enjoy outher couples, and enjoyed the nanutanki we got from Meet too! Not to mention Harman-Maya romancing in their own style! Let's see how next week goes!

Family

Juneja's are back to India. Buaji planned to  make Prem meet the best associate, who's Heer. Gay3 is unknown from this plan of buaji and the there brothers.  Buaji mets Heer after 6years, and asked her to find a girl for Prem, for that Prem who doesn't have reason to live.And buaji also tells how Prem has been though 6 years,  and Heer agreed.  Buaji wanted to see his granddaughter, Chahat but unfortunately he couldn't meet him or I can say Heer doesn't want that to be happen . There was cute scene between Prem and Chahat. Prem finally saw her daughter Chahat, and talked to her. Chahat tells Prem how Heer manage the house, and Prem feel ashamed of himself that because of him Heer and Chahat are suffering. That's it for the week. Hoping that Juneja's meet Chahat very soon..till then take care..bye:)

Dialogue of the Week

*will come later tonight or tomorrow morning…so sorry*

OMG Moment of the Week

jnawaz

I have to say…for me…this week…the scene with the most OMG factor was on Friday when Prem was telling Rano and her family about his infidelity towards Heer. He spilled the beans and then some…he told them everything they needed to know about his past…what was even more shocking was the fact that he called Heer to the Kasauli wala log house to do all of this. Knowing very well that she would die a thousand deaths being in the same house again…the house that ruined and took her life from her 6 years ago…I was having a really hard time trying to understand what prem's logic was in trying to get Heer back into the house…and then…when he said "Main BEDROOM mein hoon!" I just about fell off my bed…I was thinking…how could he be so heartless…what is he doing…but then…the plan…came together rather nicely…although…still…I didn't understand the real purpose of the Kasauli house…he could have done all of this drama anywhere…why return to the scene of the crime? Hella Awesome Scene!!!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

jnawaz

Well…hmm…not really sure what to put here…but…im going to go with the fact Heer, gave Lallu the cold shoulder. Now let me explain. Their reunion was all good…hugs, tears and everything. She asked how he was doing, he asked why she never looked back…but then…the old guys asked for something and she totally ignored him. Lallu wanted to see Chahat…and Heer…wow…talk about cold shoulder…is it just me or wasn't she telling someone last week (or so) about how if Lallu came and asked her she wouldn't be able to refuse. Umm…isn't that exactly what you just did? The guys isn't getting any younger or healthier now is he? He just wanted to see Chahat…Heer could have done something…she could have introduced him as someone else for the time being…kuch bhi…lekin nahin…she just let the ball drop. She may have her 'reasons' but still…I also have to mention…Lallu took it with grace…so good job Lallu!

Warm and Fuzzies

sweetness4eva

Hello Everyone!! What a Splendid Week of Episodes!!!! Alot of Good stuff happened, ALOT of Premeer moments, This week was a treat for all Kis desh Fans!!!

First Warm and fuzzie moment, Heer's concern for Prem! Even though she hasnt forgiven him for the "supposed" bewafai, she still loves him!! The concern for Prem in her eyes was so evident each time her cab passed her old house where Prem was sitting, soaked! Then after she tells prem to leave her alone etc etc etc, and Prem starts questioning her about her care for him, and all, the way she finally admits that she still loves him!! Aww, Heer is one of the PUREST characters i have come across ever...She's always so pure about everything, be it her love, her responsibilities, anything,,She s always honest!!! Love her!

Warm-O-fuzzie Rating:- 8.4

Second Warm and fuzzie had to be, umm LALIT juneja!!! Why? Everything else aside, I LOVED him, when Prem walked into the Juneja Mansion, all dejected after Heer tells him to leave her alone and the family tries to suprise him by appearing in India all of a sudden, and Prem still doesnt cheer up...He walks up to Lalit, and Lallu just looks at Prem 's sad face and figures out that Heer said no to Prem again...so what does he do? He gives Prem the MOST comforting hug ever!!! He all of sudden just pulls prem into a hug!!! I cant say how MUCH i loved Lallu over there!!! That was so touching!!! A year back, Gayatri would something like this, but I guess Lallu and Gayu switched places!!!!! I had no idea i would ever like lallu!! But right now I LOVE HIm!!! Okay not literally, but you get the point right?

Warm-O-fuzzie rating:- 7.9

Third Warm and Fuzzie moment, When Prem reaches the Marriage Bureau, and realizes why Bauji of all a sudden wanted Him to get married!! Its because he realizes that the BEST associate is his very own Heer!!!! I adored the smile he gave when he figures all this out, and Heer's confusion there was so evident!! For a moment i could imagine Heer thinking that Prem's probably lost it?

Warm-O-fuzzie rating:- 8.0

Fourth warm and Fuzzie moment,OOOOO HOW can  i forget? Heer falling into Prem's arms? MAN!! THAT was awesome!! The entire Heer slipping and Prem preventing her fall, the eyelock!! Awesome!! Bliss if you ask me!!I If you really want to giggle like a 5 year old, i suggest you go watch this again! Totally a treat for Premeer lovers!!

Warm-O-fuzzie rating;- 8.3

Fifth Warm and fuzzie moment, Prem in Heer's Office!! When he keeps on rejecting girls, and then when Heer's busy looking for more photos to Show him, he keeps on staring at her...Then mischieviously turns the direction of the table fan towards heer!! And how he keeps on smiling, seeing how heer's hair is becoming a hindrance for her...And he slowly gets up and walks upto heer, and stands beside her chair...and she doesnt realize it, but her hair is flowing over his face!!!! BUT the best part, where he says," Baal Bandhdoon tumhare?"!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot possibly tell you HOW many times i have watched this!! The way HC said it!! Aye haye!!! I can go on and on about it..HONESTLY!!

Warm-O-fuzzie rating:- 9.0 (My first 9!!!!!)

Sixth Warm and Fuzzie, Hmm Prem and Chahat!! In heer's office!!! My gosh, I LOVE THIS KID!! She's awesome!!! Her expressions throughout this scene WERE awesome!!!! The way she starts off by yelling, "Stop it"!! The angry expressions she gave, my gosh, she is DEFINITELY heer's daughter!!! Her entire repetition of Prem's  exact words(whatever he had said to her in the hotel's gardens), then when Prem says something about her being Nakhchari, how she sniffs and says, "NAKHCHARI"? ANd Prem's Reply, "haan nakhchari, bilkul apni mamma ki tarah"!!! This Father Daughter jodi is the BEST i have EVER seen on TV!! Honestly!!!! I adore Chahat alot, but what I love is, How Prem turns into a kid himself when he's around Chahat..The entire Scene was absolutely well done!! Chahat and Prem's Dialogues were superb!!! Delivery of the dialogues was great!! Muskaan and HC, three Cheers!!!

Warm-O-fuzzie:- 8.7

Seventh Warm and Fuzzie, MEET!!! We had some of Meet!!! the Entire Meet scene was very sweet!!! A treat for Meet Fans I m sure!!! Meher's Ghussa, Preet's fake confusion, and Preet saying Kash he could find another girl for him to marry, and Then More ghussa from Meher!! Wonderful Scene, and Meher calling preet Rasgulle, or Gulab Jamun, is the cutest thing, because i cannot for the life of me imagine anyone I know calling their husbands that!!!

Warm-O-fuzzie rating:-8.0

Eight Warm and Fuzzie, The end of Friday's episode, where the girl, (Rano?)  after hearing Prem confess about the biggest mistake of his life starts crying...and Heer comforts her by saying, men are not worth tears. or something along those lines, and thats when the girl says she's not crying over her own husband's Bewafai, but over, Prem's Wafaa....And the way Prem reacts and asks if she would have forgiven her Husband if he apologized, and after he hears her say Yes! Prem's expressions were wonderful!!!! It was just what Prem needed to help Heer realize that Human's make mistakes, and loved ones are supposed to forgive them IF they get an apology!!! Afterall WHO doesnt make mistakes?

Warm-O-fuzzie rating:- 7.3

There are ALOT of more Warm and Fuzzie moments this week, But i dont think I can put them all here, so If you all want some more Warm and Fuzzie Moments, I suggest you go back and Watch this week's episodes all over again!!  Especially Thursday's Episode!!!This Week was an Awesome Week for Kis Desh!!! A little request, we all know, that Starplus is trying to shift Kis Desh to an Afternoon slot, so please dont forget to Email SP, Or call them to let them know we dont want kis Desh to be shifted AT ALL!!! Especially not the Afternoon band!!

Thank you , thats all for this week guys!!!! See you next week!!!

Shining Stars of the Week

Anhdara13

Character
There were many choices this week. Lalit, for conspiring to bring Prem and Heer back together, Harman, for helping him, Preet, for helping both, and for telling his wife, and Chahat, for scolding Prem, and opening his eyes to the reality that was the last six years for Heer.

But, undoubtedly, this week's Shining Star was Prem, for not giving up on his Heer, despite her best efforts to push him out of her life. First, he tells her that she will follow him, with her Chahat and chahat. (No idea what I mean? Go read E's BT,LT.) Then, he bugs her at her workplace by turning up as a client! Did you not see him turn the fan so that her hair blew in front of her face, and he could admire her? So, who does not agree, that this scheming, manipulative Prem, trying to get his Heer back into his life, is the Shining Star of this Week?

Actor
Wow, another tough choice. Muskaan was cute, as always this week, and AG and HC were spectacular as usual. Sushant was back, and in full form, and the cute Meet scene put Vaishali and Sushant as front runners. But surprisingly, my choice goes to Manoj, for his improvement as an actor.

He began this show extremely stiff, and with hardly any fans. But no one can deny the leaps and bounds he has made as an actor, and this week, his little scenes, first with his father, then with his brothers, and with his wife, were all well protrayed. He has this flair for subtle comedy, as in the scene between Harman and Maya, and I hope that this improvement gains some reocgnition for him! And I hope that he gets more scenes in the future.

That's all folks! See you next week. *bows*

Balaji Bloopers

Bul3

Monday's Bloopers:

I am sick of mentioning this blooper  again and again but never mind as BT never fails to provide us with this permanent blooper.In this episode again full moon was shown .Infact ,I noticed that in every episode this week whenever moon was shown it was full moon only....

Heer gave Prem the shirt which Prem was wearing when she left him six years ago at the station.So now the question is how come she had that shirt with her?? ..and moreover Heer didn't take anything from J-zoo while leaving J-zoo  ,not even her own clothes.

Heer tells Prem "mein nahi chahti ki mujhe jane mein deri ho jaye aur chahat khud yahan aa jae".,but how can a 5 and a half year old child come there herself??..if not a blooper it was surely a weird thing to say,..lol

Tuesday's Blooper:

Heer was working in Delhi and her marriage bureau was in delhi..so logically she was living in delhi too..but in this episode Prem returns after talking to Heer to his Ludhiana home where his family surprises him.So now two things are possible-either Heer shifted her home and the marriage bureau from Delhi to Ludhiana or Prem shifted his home from Ludhiana to Delhi..So  what do you think-who shifted where?? ..obviously logically both options are quite impossible but then logic and BT-are you kidding me??

Wednesday's Blooper:

In the part where Prem is asking Heer to find him a girl like his Heer,Heer's left ear's earring is missing in some scenes-its like in one scene its there and in the very next scene its missing and in the next scene it again reappears..lol..I hope I made some sense..

Thursday's Bloopers:

Well in this episode we see Prem throwing girls' photos in dustbin..(the photos which Heer gave him.).If he doesn't like any girl ,it doesn't mean he can throw their pictures.Afterall they are marriage bureau's photos,and not for Prem's personal collection..lol..

Also the beds in Prem's room and Preet's room are exactly the same, but I cannot say for sure whether it's a blooper or not bcoz may be there are two beds of the exact same design-one in Prem's room and the other in Preet's room.

I am getting more and more confused as to where are Premeer living-Delhi or Ludhiana??Now Prem asks Heer to come at Kasauni's log house but wasn't it near Ludhiana??and Delhi and Ludhiana are quite distant from one-another so this means that they are in Ludhiana (also Prem's house is the same as Ludhiana),but Heer's house is in Dehi and so is her marriage Bureau-So have Ludhiana and Delhi merged in one city??Oh God this is damn confusing but as the saying goe"BT land mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai"lol..

Friday's Blooper:

Well it's a new day in the show but Jasmeet Aunty is in the same clothes as yesterdayz.

Kasauni house has suddenly turned very big and grand.Earlier it was a small log-house-very different from the one shown when Premeer went there together to see Preet(during Meet's plan to reunite Premeer)

So guyz its all from Blooper Section this week.Special prizes for people who can explain the Delhi-Ludhiana Blooper to me..lol..Hope you enjoyed the blooper section this week.Enjoy rest of our KDC!!

Fashion Icon of the Week

jnawaz

This week…I have to say…I am impressed with Harman and his dress sense…maybe its cuz he is in a more positive light…or because I have never paid attention…but wow…he looked good. The eathy toned pants, shirts and blazers…they are totally working for him…post-lead he did look like a gardener out in the lawn…I cant blame the Canadian chick…but now…aab lagraha hai ke woh bhi ek Jhuneja hai…and I have to say…his smile is not half bad…since we are talking about Harman…look who I found in some old music videos…see if you can spot him…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmEQfdZTgZ0&feature=related

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Sorry guys…im crunched for time and had to sub in lots of sections so here is a link for some laughs…enjoy…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uHoEbWaAJo

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Dadi Amma Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…CHAHAT! Come on guys…no points for guessing here…did you see the dhulai she gave Prem on Thursday? Wait…I should ask who did.t…cuz if you are like me…you saw that one scene like a million times…it was so cute…she came in like she owned the place and gave him an earful…imagine…what will happened she grows up and maybe one day owns her own business…wouldn't want to be her employee! But she is just adorable…she is probably the only person..besides Heer…and sadly, Gayatri…that could talk to Prem Jhuneja like that and get away with it…if you haven't see this scene…it's a must watch!!

2. The Make-Up-Your-Mind Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…PREM…here is why…post-leap…he just doesn't know what he wants with Heer anymore…first…he was going away from her when he realized how badly he hurt her (the scene after he finds our yuvraj is marrying soni)…then…the brothers convince him to go get her…but Heer blasts him off so he decides to go…then…from Canada…he decides to win her over…and then…he decides to go away again and not come even when she calls…and then…lastly…he is using this marriage bureau as the window to get back into her life…I swear…I'm getting whiplash here…joh bhi ho…joh bhi karo Prem…soch samaj ke karo….

3. The Oh-No-She-Didn't Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…W3…Gayatri…you know..who does this witch think she is…she wants to take Heer to court for custody of Chahat! Are you kidding me?!? Yeh budhi aapni aap ko samajti kya hai? I swear…one of these days I'm going to kick her a*s…she hates Heer but doesn't hesitate once to take her child…that has Heer's blood!!! Omg…this lady isn't worth mentioning at all…but she pisses me off like nobody else!!!

4. The "Huteness" Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…PREM!!! So me and my niece are having a Kis Desh post-leap marathon last night…when she tell me…"Prem is both hot and cute at the same time" im like…oh ya…duh!! He had the whole cuteness during all the flirting and then the hotness…omg…the hotness…his whole raging bull avtar is awesome…I've been drooling over him all week…ALL WEEK!!!

5. The Awesome Mastermind Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…Lallu!! How awesome was his plan…I mean…wah wah!! It was crazy!!! Hes got the brains for sure…he just needs to use it more often…he swears he is so slick…which he is…and the way he pulled it all off…wow!! He is great…this is the Lallu that we all know and love!!!

6. The Family Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…JHUNEJA MEN! Preet, Harman, Lalit and Prem…wow! This week they are just magical…they were funny…beyond funny…they were just hilarious!!! Omg…it was nice to see the men bonding after so long…it feels like forever since we have had a really good Lallit and son's scene!!

Weekend Masti

-Shivani-

Game

Characters and Movies

Instructions:
The person above you will give you a character and u have to say which movie reminds you of that character...

Example:
The person above me says Lallu... and I say that the movie 'Chandni' reminds me of him..

So let's start with: Maya

Weekend Video Mixes

tv star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN7D4fb7N5c

PremLeoManav

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG2ROpbUgZI

Trip Down Memory Lane

jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2PpReGHchc

So…another week…another classic Premeer scene…this one…haye…this one…this was the one where Premeer do the blocking dance at the door to Heer and Meher's out house….Prem wants to come in…Heer is not having it…so there they are…both…blocking gracefully as the music from Kis Desh plays…I mean wow!!! I remember when this scene first was aired…omg…did I watch it a million times or what…lol…we had another on like it at the beginning of this week too naa….wasnt it awesome!? enjoy guys…some new moments made all the more sweet by old memories.

Talented Tales

jnawaz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1216656

Hey guys…I know many of you have been reading my SS titled "In Search Of Chahat" that I have been posting…well…for those of you who haven't but are interested, and those of you who might need to read the next part…here is the link. Part four will be posted sometime next week…I will do it asap…

Editors Note

Issue 18 baby!! *woot woot*…a short note…I want to thank everyone once again for making the KDC possible…everyone rocks…

Sorry for the crappy quality of the KDC today…didn't have time for all the animation and stuff like that…im on a time crunch…had to come into work for a few minutes and then had the KDC to do…since  I had to fill in for a few sections I couldn't give my best to any section…sorry…and please…a note to reporters…please let me know when you cant do the section…please…let me know in advance so I can plan accordingly…a little request…

Anyway…im running off now…have so many errands to run before going to my friends Anrangetram…(I think that's how you spell it)…have a rocking weekend guys….i shall be back tomorrow

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
My apologise everyone for not coming up with OMG this week honestly i was so into fighting SP that i totally forgot me is really sorry won't happen next time "kaan pakring"
SongsOf_Silence thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thnx! great work as usual!

hiba
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
congo on # 18
everyone great work

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great Work again everyone!!Congo on Issue#18👍🏼
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks

Awesome issue👏

Priya

rrk401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

excellent..i loved reading it :)

d@niy@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice issue....⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
sweetness4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Good Edition everyone!!

I loved the Scene of the week section and the Awards section!!!

Game:-
Maya Reminds me of "Mujjey Meri Biwi se Bachao" (if that is the name)

Next Person:-

Meher
Edited by sweetness4eva - 14 years ago
Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Gr8 work everyone loved it.