Posted: 14 years ago

awesome part

waiting 4 next part
plez update
this is 1 of my fav ffs
so plz don't torture me more
lol
Hey thanks mjht_fan for liking my ff. I promise that I will update soon and the wait will be worth it:)
WOW really great ff. i loved all the parts! plz update soon.
it was awesome!!!!!! just luved it!!!!😃
plsss add me to ur pm list!!!!!😊
Part 4

Mayank:

Mayank had finally reached home after having the worst ride of his life in the taxi and decided to call Nupur now

HE dialed the number and as soon as he heard that the line was picked uo from the other end he started- pagal, idiot, stupid, good for nothing

Mayank was abut to continue but was cut iff by Nupur when she said – I know ki aap yeh saari cheezain hain but vaise bol kaun raha hain

Mayank calmed himself down and said – MAyank

As soon as Nupur heard his name her anger shot up a notch

But she wanted to pretend like his anger meant nothing to her so she casually replied back- Mayank kaun?

M- Mayank, Mayank Sharma, jiske tires tumne aaj saare flat kardiye who Mayank Sharma

N- oh, sorry woh accidently

M- toh tumhara matlab hai ki tum accidently zameen par girgaye, phir accidently tumne mere car ki tire flat kardiye

Nupur who was already angry couldn't stand the fact that he was yelling at her despite him being at fault decided to fire back at him- actually tum right ho who accidently nahin maine jaan much ke kiya tha

M- or tumse expect bhi kya kiya jaa sakta hain, ek dinner date pe kya pooch liya" suddemly he was interrupted by Nupur

N- wrong woh tumhari dinner date ki punishment nahin thi

M toh tumhe kya logon ki tire ko flat karne main maaza aata hain

N- wrong again, Mr Mayank Sharma. Actually shayad tumhe yaad nahin hoga magar aaj subhe tumne kisi ke upar keechar uchala tha

M- nahin

N- yaad karo Mayank tum gadi teez chala rahe the aur tumne itna fast drive kiya ki" she was then cut off by Mayank

M- haan koi behenji thi road par tumhara ushe kya connection

N-Behengi, how dare you, who ladki main thi

M- aab samajh main aaya

N- kya

M- ki tumne meri gadi ki tires kyu flat kiye aur aaj tumne job kyu refuse ki

N- actually mujhe job refuse karne ke baad pata chala kit um sirf arrogant nahin magar ek rude, ghatiya aur brainless insaan bhi ho

M- wait hold up on the insults, main yeh kehna chah raha tha ki ofcourse tumne mera job refuse kar liya kyunki tumhari jaise har behenji darthi hain ki who mujhse pyaar kar bethegi aur main unhe reject kardonga, aur ishe dar main aakar aaj tumne job reject kardiya

N- hold up aaj date ke liye tumne mujhe poocha tha aur maine reject kardiya

M- who tuh sirf iskeliye tha kyunki tum mere pyaar main nahin parna chahthi thi

N- Excuse me, main aur tumse pyar, no ways.

M- don't worry har behengi yehi kehti hain

N- Excuse me main koi behengi nahin hoon aur

M- then prove it

N- what

M- work under me for 2 months aur agar un do mahino main tum mujhe pyaar kar behti toh tum obiviously unhi behengi log ki tara ho

N -aur agar main tumhare pyaar ke trap main nahin phasi toh,

M- toh for the first time in his life Mayank Sharma will apoogize to a girl

N- in front of everyone else

M- in front of everone else: said Mayank reassuring Nupur

N- teek hain lagi bet

M- waise main tumhe warn kardoon aaj tak maine koi bet nahin haar hi

N- don't worry theres always a first time for everything

Mayank smiled his plan was working, Nupur had agreed to come and work under him, he realized that this was the golden opportunity he could use to show Nupur how wrong she was and make her fall in love with him and then obiviously break her little heart into tiny little pieces. Mayank then said back to Nupur- well then Miss Nupur Bhoushan I will see you at work tommorow at 7:30 sharp

N- ofcourse sir" saying this Nupur hung up the phone. She realized what she had said by saying she would work under him. She didn't want to but this was the golden opportunity she would use to show Mayank that not every girl was stupid enough to fall for him.
---------------------------------------------------------
After an hour Nupur was tired and wanted to go to sleep but she wanted to wait till Gunjan came home. She heard the front door open and saw Gunjan coming through

N- Gunjan tu kaha thi main kitni pareshaan ho gayi thi

G- Sorry di who actually mere friends ne mujhe coffee shop tak drag kar liya aur main unhe mana nahi kar payi

N- its okay Gunjan waise tujhe apni zindagi main maaza karna seekh lena chahiye

Gunjan smiled because she knew that her di was always worried about her and wanted her to enjoy her life to the fullest

G- thanks di

N- kis liye

G- aap ke humesha support keliye, waise aap ko who job milgaye, who kya nam tha, ush M and S advertising company main

Nupur looked at Gunjan and wondered whether she should tell but then decided not to and repled back – haan Gunjan mujhe who job mil gaye.

GUnjan immediately ran over to her and hugged her and said – I knew you would di, kyunki aab se zyaada best toh koi ho hi nahin sakta hain na di

N- right Gunjan

Nupur smiled and then when Nupur and Gunajn broke apart from the hug, Nupur and Gunjan both decided to go to bed, because Gunjan had to go to college the next morning, and Nupur had to go to her first day of work with Mr. Mayank Sharma tommorow morning.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Mayank:

Mayank for the first time got up early in his life. He got ready quicly and by seven he sat in his second favorite car, a shiny silver BMW and drove to work. He parked his car in the parking lot and went into his company. HE walked over to Samrat's cabin

S- Mayank ka bhoot" Samrat said acting shocked

M- What

S- nahin tu pehli baar office itni jaldi aaya hain iss liye

M- well don't worry main Mayank ka bhoot nahin Mayank hoon

S- toh tu itni jaldi yahan kaise aaya, zaroor koi hot si ladki hogi jisse aaj tu patane ke chakar main hoga, but remember hands off my secretary

M- ab tu itna force kar raha hain toh teekh hain, teri secretary nahin, toh meri new secretary, Miss Nupur Bhoushan

S- tub hi na aur maine socha tu badal gaya hai

M- main, never

S- Whatever, anyway aaj tere dad ka birthday hain

Mayank stood up and was about to walk outside the cabin when Samrat said: ek baar call toh karle

M- kyu take humesha ki tarah who mera call ko ignore karlein aur voicemail ki ek beep ke baad main apne chehre pe ek baari si smile leke boolon, Happy Birthday Dad.

S- who aisa nahin karenge

M- kar chuke hain, aur Samrat main iss topic ke bare main aur nahin discuss karna chahta" saying this Mayank left

Mayank then went to his own cabin and sat down. He saw a phone in front of him but he looked away, if his parents did not care for him then neither would he care for them. He walked up to the front of his cabin and then walked back. He couldn't take his mind off of the phone. He picked it up and dialed his dad's cellphone number. He clutched the phone hard in his hand and waited for his dad to pick up the phone. Half a minute later he heard the same message he had heard about a dozen of times: Hello this is Arun Sharma. I am not available right now but please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. As soon as Mayank heard the beep he banged the phone down into the receiver. He breathed in and out before he finaaly calmed down, and then he heard a knock on his door.
------------------------------------------------------------
Nupur:

Nupur had gotten dressed early in the morning, and had caught her bus on time and now she was standing outside of Mayanks cabin. She was planning to barge in there, but remembered that he was her boss now. She calmly knocked on the door and heard the words come in. She walked into the cabin.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mayank:

Mayank said come in and after a brief moment saw Nupur walk in through the door, not the Nupur he had first seen, the Nupur who had worn a tanktop and a mini skirt, but he saw the Nupur that was dressed in a pink salwar kammez.

M- tum aaj bohat achi lag rahi ho

N- magar aaj to maine skirt nahin pehni hain sir

M- nahin tum en kapro main bhi aachi lag rahi ho

N- you mean salwar kammez main

M- right salwar kammez main

N- so not Behengi types

M- no, no ways

N- thanks for the compliment

M- aura b mera compliment kidar hain

N- matlab

M- matlab maine tumhe compliment diya, ab tumhe mujhe bhi ek compliment dena chahiye

N- maine aap ko bolo nahin tha ki aap mujhe compliment de, aur kash aap main aise ek quality hoti jiske baar main aapko compliment kar pati , but sadly ek bhi quality nahin hain

M- whatever

N- mera kaam

M- right aapka kam, get me a can of beer

N- what

M- main tumhara boss hoon, and I said get me a can of beer, mera sar dukh raha hain

N- number 1. Main aap ki assistant hoon aap ki servant nahin. Number 2- sar dard ho raha hain toh sar dard ki goli legiye and number 3- main tumhari can of beer nahin lane waali

M- tum straight away number 3 pe nahin aa sakti thi

N- nahin, aura ab mera kaam

M- fine, yeh lo" said MAyank handing Nupur a piece of paper

N- yeh kya hai

M- yeh list hain

Nupur looked at the list and saw about 30 names written on it. 10 names were highlighted in blue. The next 10 names in red and another set of 10 names in green.

N- aur iska mujhe kya karna hain

M- actually yeh meri recent girlfriends ki list hain, jo aaj kal mujhe bohat bore karti hain, jo blue maine hain, email them and tell them I have gone out of town, jo red maine hain unhe kehdena main bohat bimar hoon, aur jo green main hain unhe kehdena ki….. avtually I cant think of an excuse tu=oh tum hi aapna dimmag laga ke unhe kuch boldena

Nupur threw the list back at Mayank and said: yeh mera job nahin hain

M- well, I am sorry Misss. Nupur Bhoushan but number 1. Mujhe quiet and shy secretaries pasand hain, number 2. Ab yehi aap ka job hain 2 months keliye and you have to do what I say because I am your boss and number 3. Jab tum iss cabin se bahar jao send in a can of beer.

NUpur looked at Mayank as though she could eat him up on the spot but then quietly left the room.

Mayank smiled and says- Good Miss Nupur Bhoushan, you are learning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Precap- Mayank apologizes to Nupur, and tell her to forget all about the bet.

Sajan second meeting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys i couldnt include a lot of Mayank flirting with Nupur scenes because NUpur wouldnt respond in any way because she is aware that Mayank is only flirting with her because of the bet they had. But next part will be different. Next part is the part where u will seriously see loads of flirting and sparks between Mayank and NUpur. Sorry if I disapointed any of you and plzzzzz feel free to criticize or comment.
Updated PM list

Guys I will try to pm all the new parts to you, but please add me onto your buddy list because it becomes much easier to pm you guys and keep you updated. Thank you once again

Preethis
Ruchimayur
Lipsa_mjht
Mahak Sinha
mjht_fan
taniyamiths
hgrhr
utfracks
adi_gupta
~*mishu*~
Shafoo
AMMY LUVS RIDZ
ananya_s
Taniya09
farrda01
nikki028
hirx
KAnky
A-N-S-H-I-K-A
ansh_arti
tehzeeb25
fariaa70
shinella
bollyrockstar
myownarea
-Neelam-
annie07
Arjun_mayank
ranjana_c
mayur.forever

Awesome part! Loved it!! do continue soon! Thnks for the PM!
hey huni! awesome part! loved it! loved's nups attitude! thanks for the pm!
awwwesssuuummm part loved it...loved the fon n cabin convo....tooo goood...n the precap....OMG...the MAYANK SHARMA gonna apologise....that is soooooooo nice...n sajan's 2nd meeting...tooo good yaar...great going update soon...loved the update..
u dint disappoint us at all..totally liked it!!😊