Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammy-ridz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Great one.
I must confess I throughly enjoy AR's Banters even more than any Romancing stuff..Courtesy..Your fic ofcourse.I really Adore your writtings.. reading your fics is Treat to me..more than Plesure of reading AR fic.
About the part..Simply Awesome!...But loved the Conversation part  at the end ..Even more than any thing.AR ofcoure have to be amazing as Always...They really amaze me with their sudden change of the direction of the convo's...I mean as Ridz mused..one sec they are in a tussle and the next second they behave like nothing happened?...I mean how unpeturbed they are with the events.
Loved the part.
Plzz continue soon.
Thanxx.

Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing part!!!
Thanks for the PM..
Continue soon....
spln thumbnail
nice read sookie, although i have to admit i think, for some mad reasoning u can figure out yourself or not bother yourself with, this part for me was much higher on conversational banter than what lies at the base of this series... yeh... wow, i should almost pat myself i for once could pin down exactly what i thought in this part wasn't a match for #1 n 2... but then its u writing, im sure you'll come around!

ps: of course, i can't deny either i was grinning ear to ear, great convesational banter, not like i could doubt your skill on that! :)

cheers,
nj
Nirjhor105 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
extra-ordinary, awesome, and brilliant as usual👏
Veiledbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOL! I like your play of words :). Awesome...
Sidarth_lover1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh snapz grl! u updated after a long time! i almost forgot how much i missed/loved this FF! cont soon n thnx 4 tha PM/update!

❤️twinkle!
Edited by twinkle94 - 14 years ago
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
reserved.. will get back soon

edit:

Heya Sookie!!

*Hugs* hun for the part though it was delayed.

I never knew that when two intelligent people fight, it will be a pleasure to watch their banter...lolzz.. till I read this. enjoyed every bit of AR's not-so-understanding silly banter. Rahul is so obsessed to know the new words.. hahahaha. AR are special here, they are uniquely made for each other yet completely opposite. After all opposites attract. And not to forget the interview... that got me to splits... only you can create such magic. Chalo renaming you as "Queen of Words". Thanks for the pm and hope to read this one further asap :D.

Edited by Prasanthi - 14 years ago
krazyboutkaran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rahul: It's over when I say it's over. O-V-U-R.

hehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesum part sookie.............plz continuesoon loadza luv urvi
aarora thumbnail
hey very nice update sweety..amazing as always..loved it..
thanks for PM..
love ya..
one_ashi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I know a long reply is due! And I've been very late! I'm so sorry! But I've first been on a road trip and then got busy with ramadan and a little lazy to be honest knowing that with such fantastic writing I have to do justice with a thorough response!

So long reply will be coming soon! I promise :)

Reserved...