Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimi0295 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
🤣🤣🤣 IT'S PARTY TIME!!!
Where's Roma- our DJ? 🤣 Okies, can I give a speech?

*clears throat* Where do I start? Whatever I say will be less for Sheena's chaddis. With her entrance, I've come to discover that it is possible to hate a fictional character more than you hate your own enemies. But, I must admit, those chaddis have united so many of us. *gets teary eyed* Because of her chaddis, my bond with this forum has become stronger. 🤣Pyaar se, we call her Bimbo, Kameena, and MMCA [Ms. Micro Mini Chaddi Aunty]
Thank you Sheena, thank you for those gloomy black and white episodes which you've filled with colourful chaddis. 🤣

This is what I feel about you (through emoticons)

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: maybe-just

<FONT color=#660000 size=4>OMG u read my mind! </FONT>

<FONT color=#660000 size=4></FONT>

<FONT color=#660000 size=4>Anyways here goes: </FONT>

<FONT color=#660000 size=4>Please contact me if you wish to buy some Sheena Chaddis! 🤣</FONT>

<FONT color=#660000 size=4></FONT>

</a>

I posted the invites for all sheena creations keeping your chaddi ads in mind..and some spl VMs too 🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxsugasweetxx

Okay It's just too awesome you are the Spoof Queen 👏 We bow down to you. 😆 HE HE Only THREE MONTHS? <font size="7" color="#ff0000"><br><br>WHATT?</font> 😲<br><br>It feels like Kameena's been here for like generations.<br><br><br>Colorful chaddi's She only has 4 pairs not even enough to cover all the colors of the rainbow.<br><br>Messages to Shee-nah<br><br><br>Roses are red <br>Violets are blue<br>I don't know anyone<br>uglier then you....<br><br>Roses are red<br>Violets are blue<br>go away Sheena<br>you smell like poo<br><br>Roses are red<br>Violets are blue<br>Sheena you can't imagine<br>how much we all hate you<br><br>Roses are red<br>Violets are blue<br>I'd be glad if Sheena<br>Got the swine flu<br><br><br>Roses are red <br>Violets are blue<br>MJHT would be so much better<br>without you<br><br><br>Kameena You've been here so long & if we count your fans with fingers then we'd need someone with a broken Arm. So guess how much that adds up to?<font size="7"> NONE<br><br><font size="2">Love, Reya 😃<br><br><br>Okay I'll keep my posts coming.<br></font><br></font>

🤣
now we talking...
THATS THE WAY AHA AHA WE LIKE IT AHA AHA 🤣
I love yer couplets 🤣
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

I posted the invites for all sheena creations keeping your chaddi ads in mind..and some spl VMs too 🤣

Excellent I made a little change to my Ad! will post in 2 mins! 😃😃
Dear Bimbo,
 You've made me open my eyes and see the real world. Now I come to realize I can hate someone more then i hate that dumb 🤬 (Won't mention this real girl) well all to really say I hate you so much. Now I get emotional because you made me a Rockerz I said rude, mean stuff about you now Please leave the show and come to Shee-nah ka swayamber.  😃

------ Love your biggest "FAN"
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved ...!! Will comment once I come back from somewhere boring 😆
mimi0295 thumbnail
🤣🤣 Amazing speech Reyu, I got emotional there 🤣
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naz17555

🤣🤣🤣sonaaaa u r just AWESOME!!!!!!!!👏and it seems someones been counting the dracula's days!!!!!!!!! just wish we knew how many of thoese dreadful days are left!🤢

and and as we can use any emotion... ive never used this one..🐷lmao looks like someone familar.... 😉

thks naz... 🤣 dracula days
oh how did i miss that emoticon

I hope she has 🐷 flu

lavenderskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MSN pe se bhaag gayi. Busy replying to ur fanssssss!
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimi0295

🤣🤣🤣IT'S PARTY TIME!!!

Where's Roma- our DJ? 🤣Okies, can I give a speech?

*clears throat* Where do I start? Whatever I say will be less for Sheena's chaddis. With her entrance, I've come to discover that it is possible to hate a fictional character more than you hate your own enemies. But, I must admit, those chaddis have united so many of us. *gets teary eyed* Because of her chaddis, my bond with this forum has become stronger. 🤣Pyaar se, we call her Bimbo, Kameena, and MMCA [Ms. Micro Mini Chaddi Aunty]

Thank you Sheena, thank you for those gloomy black and white episodes which you've filled with colourful chaddis. 🤣

This is what I feel about you (through emoticons)

coco 🤗

me is sooooooooooooooo 😭 after readnmg your speech
now now TO GET THE PARTY STARTED....
let Stand in DJ sona present the FIRST SONG OF THE DAY...A very SPL song to SHEENA...PLZ hear and its my HUMBLE REQUEST FOR SOMEONE TO COME FWD and VOLUNTEER THE MAKE A VM on this SONG

credit- binu the kamchor to intro me to the MOST APT SONG FOR SHEENA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn9XnnrrN2I
🤣