sweet little chahat chahat will change gayatri

hassan.raza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys i think that sweet little chahat will change gayatri , i think gayatri will forget everything
after meeting chahat , so chahat will not only re unite prem heer but will also change gayatri what say
guys 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even if G3 goes back to her old self, to me she will never be the some old Gayatri mom anymore...
😭 😭 😭
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really hope so wut ur saying is true...i mean i love the way how Chahat talks...such a sweet voice....and the way she cries is just so cute....She already has me eating out of her hands.... I feel for some reason that Gmentor will either convince Prem to take Chahat away from Heer....or Gmentor will be the evil step-granny to Chahat, wherein Prem will see this and he will leave his Gmentor and family like he did the first time around....and then we will get to see some more and more and more and more Premeer scenes!!!!

I just for once want Prem to grown a backbone against his mom like he did against his dad!!!!!
sonu0511 thumbnail
i don knw wat to tel of that evil lady
adi_gupta thumbnail
ya chahat will change g3
  what how they meet means if she know that chahat is heer daughter then noting change
but if she dont know then something will change
alisha_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! i don wan her to change... she is good how she is.. atleast after kowing her truth prem will not be with her.. if she will change they'll live together widout knowing anything..

obviously prem will forgive her argh !!! prem don be soo good. but he'll not believe her
jinal315 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont think she will ever change.. or go back to wht she was bcoz she is not only evil but she proved tht she is prem's step mother.... wht say u guys???
skstar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yah i can see chahat changing her she might see a daughter in her but its hard to tell if gayatri will ever changeeee she has too much hatred in her....
alisha_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
jinal i agree with yuh completely