jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #17

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary
-Ravjot-
The week starts with the three brothers at the airport, each going in separate directions while Prem is farther behind lost in thought. He thinks about how his family is scattered and stuff and doesn't hear the car behind him, which ends up hitting him. Preet hears Prem call his name and him and Harman rush to Prem while Harman calls a doctor. The police bring the guy that hit Prem and Prem thanks for him as because of him Preet and Harman talked to him and he talks about the pain he felt. Preet and Harman tell Prem to bring back Heer but he refuses.

Meanwhile Heer puts Chahat to sleep and hears the doorbell. She goes to open the door and sees Prem, who had missed his flight and Preet and Harman told him it's a sign. He tells her to move on with her life and be happy and get married before she closes the door on him.

Chahat has a nightmare and while Heer's telling her a story, Prem comes. Him and Heer go to talk and basically Heer says she can take care of Chahat on her own and tells Prem to leave and that if he stays, she'll have to tell Chahat how Prem accused Heer and what Prem did. Prem decides to leave as he's the one who caused the tears in Heer's eyes.

Harman tries to convince Prem to get Heer but Prem refuses and they come back home. There Prem tells Lalit how he's a dada and Prem has a daughter. Preet tells Meher about Prem meeting Heer and how he didn't get ot see her and Gayatri vows that Heer will never come back in Prem's life.

Gayatri hosts a party to get Prem married to Chandni. At the party Harman tells Prem his daughter's name is Chahat and when Chandani tells him about how she had two boyfiends, he tells her he's been married and agrees to marry Chandni. When they announce this to everyone, Prem tells everyone how he's still married to Heer and needs to get divorced and that he has a daughter named Chahat. At the end Chandni leaves and Prem tells Preet to vook a flight as he's bringing Heer and Chahat back.

Heer and Chahat move to another house as Heer doesn't want Prem to come looking for them but Chahat gets upset that her toys aren't there. Meanwhile Prem's at the old house and finds out Heer left from there and asks someone to find her whereabouts. Heer goes to get the toys but sees Prem there and doesn't get the toys and Chahat cries. Meanwhile Gayatri decides to go to India to make sure Heer doesn't come back

Important Links
jnawaz, Anhdara13, -Nansy-, Pyari_Zhara, Dhruvie, sourpuss, Jyotix,

Update
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

SBS
July 13

SBB
July 13

Scene of the Week

shabo24 & Sweet_Kandy
Couple
Prem is on the hunt for his Heer, does not matter if she wants him to or not, this is Prem's love, he's not going to let go of it this easily. This week set the standard for next, although Prem and Heer shared a lot of sceen space, it wasn't romancy scenes! Earlier this week, there was about a while episode long show with Prem discovering the truth of his daughter and justifying to Heer why he should be in her life which I felt was beautifully depicted. From Prem's desperation to Heer's cold anger - one thing I am very glad for is, although Heer is very cold post-leap, she is very strong and is not going to be your typical housewife. :) But after a long time, we did got a romantic scene, even though it was a flashback and not for one miniute did HC and AG look out of their element because they were romancing on-screen after so long! Hats off and fingers crossed for next week!

Family
OMG!! What a scene it was, Preet running down to help Prem....Yay!! Brothers are back with their love for each other and their family. Harman & Preet gave a promise to Prem to bring their Bhabhi back, because no one in the family can live without her nor Prem himself. Gayitri back with her evilness, and wanted Prem to marry Chandini. Fortunately Prem came to know his daughter's name, and Prem confessing in front of the whole Juneja family that he has a daughter named Chahat,, and confessing that even today he loves Heer alot, and promised to bring Heer and Chahat back no matter what. Gay3 is all lost in her mind, Heer will take her Prem back?, will control the house?, and so on. It was such a cute scene everyone in the  family were happy about Prem's decision, and happy that they got their beta, PB, Jiju, Prem Bhaiya back. Last but not least, Gay3ji gave us a shock. She  wants to go back to her Desh, and everyone just can't wait till they leave for their Desh. Hope everyone meets Heer & Chahat and that to soon:)

Dialogue of the Week
loveabletwinz
Male
"I must tell you, she's very pretty, bohot cute hai. Thodi si shararti hai lekin you dont worry, uski Maa ne uski bohot aachi tarha se parvarish ki hai. Haan, zara si nakchadi hai, gussa humesha uske maak pe rehta hai. Bilkul Heer pe gayi hai. Issi liyeh toh main Heer se itna pyaar karta tha." - Prem

There are so many dialogues that could have stolen this spot this week, but the moment I heard this, I knew this was it! There are no fancy words to this dialogue...just simple, pure, honest words that describe his beautiful daughter. He spoke about his Chahat with so much love and so much pride...For the first time in six years, he smiled...whole-heartedly! He looked as if he was simply enjoying the memories of his daughter...as if in that moment, the only thing sown in his heart was love! I absolutely loved that segment! There were so many contenders for this spot, but Prem and his Chahat dialogue stole the prize! Ah, it gave me goosebumps...It's like Prem had his Chahat captured securily and tightly in his minds eye :-D

Female
"Main chati hoon ki mera bacha tumhari parchayi ho. Aagar tum mere Prem ho, toh voh meri Chahat hogi." - Heer

We had a REMARKABLE dialogue from Jugni this week, and although I was half-minded about giving this spot to Jugni, Heer stole her thunder :-D Again, nothing fancy...neither is it very eloquent...but their is beauty in simple words...the have the power to inspire, encourage, poke and prode and compel to action...and they also have the strings to convey love... Thats why I love this dialogue so much...Chahat=Love!! Prem and Heer are he epitome of love and Chahat, a celebration of their love. Chahat - an irresistable promise of happiness. Any other dialogue this week, IMHO, fades in comparison to this dialogue! But if you have to know the next contender in line, it HAD to be jugni's "Liya hai pyaar ne aaj naya mod...Phir laut raha hai woh pyaar pardes se mere desh che saalo baad aaj phir se chand mein hogi wahi chaandni, pyaar mein hogi wahi roshni, mere pairo main wahi thirak...aaj tho mein khoob nachungi....tabtak nachungi jab tak woh dadhak the dil nahin mil jate ...jab tak woh pyaar assman se chikta hua iss desh mein nahin aa jaata" *SIGH* what a beautiful thread of words!

OMG Moment of the Week
Soaps1
This week's OMG moment for me was the confrontation between Prem and Heer at Heer's house. From the moment Prem entered the room saying "Kahani abhi khutam nahi huwi" to the time he left saying "itney saloun mey sab kuch badal giya, lekin aik cheez aaj bhi nahi badli, mey aaj bhi tumhari aik hansi key liey kuch bhi kar sakta hoon, aur agar meri waja sey tumhari ankh mey aik bhi ansoo aiya tou mey yahan aik pal bhi nahi rukoun ga"... the whole scene was heart breakingly OMG.

More than anything else I think it was the shock element that had us go OMG ... who would have ever expected Heer to use their daughter as a weapon of blackmail that too against Prem? .....  Heer I am almost sure has a reason for doing what she did but for the time being it was really shocking and hence like many others had me go OMG! The way she literally shredded Prem into pieces by deggars of words and how Prem told her that he didn't expect that when they would meet after all these years, standing infront of her, he would still find himself alone was all so OMG!

If this was an Oh no OMG the awww OMG came in Thursday's episode when Prem told Chandini about his daughter and his heer in the most sweetest way! "ghussa hamesha uski naak pey rehta hey, bilkul heer pey gai hey issi liey tou mey uss sey itna pyar karta tha" His resolve to get back his Heer no matter what was surely to die for!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week
sonu0511

i was happy to see prem gettin to know he has a daughter but next came the disappointment heer dint allow him to meet chahat.......the way prem tried to convince her but heer dint listen.she told him she'll tell chahat abt whatever he did....this was the biggest disappointment...........the whole episode made me sad......

next was after prem reaches canada.he goes to lallu and cries on his lap..tellin heer dint even tell the name of his child...tat was a nice scene of a father scene but very emotional...

next is G3.she has to be here........wat a pathetic lady.......still tryin to seperate premeer knowing they have a daughter.this was the same mom who longed for premeers kid but nw

Now just my (jaz) two cents...something that really disappointed me was something that wasnt even shown....yes on tuesday Prem found out that he has a cute little daughter...which is all good...but omg...i had so many more expectations for their first interaction as father and daughter...all they showed was Prem pissed off at her...they didnt even show his reaction to the fact that the cuttie pie standing there is his daughter...they just cut from the confrontation to the big bhashan Heer began to give...i really wanted to see something...of course he wasnt going to bust out and play catch with her...but something...kuch bhi...* sigh *...alas...that dream will have to wait...

Heart Breaking Scene of the Week
jnawaz

So dostoon...this is a special section for this week...i just couldnt help but make this section because on Tuesday, literally...my heart was in pieces!! that scene between Prem and Heer after he finds out about Chahat...OMG!!! I dont know how to describe it...it was good in a heart-wrenching kind of way...it was just...*sigh*...it was completely wrong because Prem didnt do anything...but the thing is...only we know he didnt do anything...so aagar Heer ki nazroon se dekha jayeh...it is completely justified!!! you know what she is saying is wrong but you cant blame her because in her eyes it was right...but OMG...PREM!! my heart went out to him....with Heer throwing threats at him left, right and center...he was so confused, hurt and shocked...how could the Heer that loved him so much be saying all of these things...it shocked us too a little...but omg...the part that literally brought tears to my eyes...*sigh*...the second to last thing Prem said before he left... "Itne saloon mein bohot kuch bbadal chuka hai, sirf ek cheez nahin badli...main aaj bhi tumhari ek hasein ke liyeh kuch bhi kaar sakta hoo." '.*sigh*...what that just gut wrenching or what that heart breaking...id say both!! you have no idea how many times I have seen that scene...lol...it was awesome...i almost know the lines by heart...almost...lol...

Warm & Fuzzies
sweetness4eva

Hello to everyone after two weeks!!!! Here I am, back with the Warm and Fuzzies corner!!!

Without further delay let me get back to work!!!!

1st warm and fuzzie moment, It had to be Prem, Harman, and Preet!!! I totally loved the whole sequence, with Prem colliding with the car, and the entire present-past flashback mode, Each and everything compared with the first entry of prem's!!! Then Prem saying Preet's name in a very low , barely audible voice, and yet Preet reacting like he's heard Prem yell....I absolutely loved the brothers bond shown here...The entire Preet and Harman racing towards Prem and bringing Prem's head onto Preet's lap!!! Those brothers are totally awesome..They totally portray the true family bond...That no matter what happens, Family will Always be Family!!! Three Cheers for the Three Brothers!!!

Warm-o-fuzzie Rating:- 8.0( dont ask me why, I JUST LOVED this scene)

Second Warm and Fuzzie moment definitely had to Be the Prem and Heer Flashback where they decide The name of their child!!! Prem and Heer, man how do those to manage to make us Phrool each and everytime we watch em? I Mean seriously? HOW? Anyways, Impatient Prem, Heer not giving him the present, then him coming up with the idea of diverting heer's attention from the gift...and then the whole Prem going on about if heer will name his kids Prem 2 and Premi 2? But the best part was how Heer replies and Says, "Agar tum Mere Prem ho, toh woh Meri Chahat hogi"....I love these two!! They make my day SOO much better!! I ve said it before and I m saying it again, I love Prem and His heer!!!! And ofcourse, Their Chahat too!!!

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 8.0

Third Warm and Fuzzie, When Prem NEATLY work his way out of marriage to chandni!! The way he starts, by telling the entire family and ofcourse Chandni about Chahat...And the way he goes on and on about Chahat and her qualities...And her comparison to Heer...."Ghussa to naak per hota hai, Bilkul Heer per gayi hai" That Entire scene, I was literally jumping up and down on the couch!!!!! Fantastic I tell you!!! The cherry on the top was, When Prem pulls out his Wallet and shows Chandni "His heer"!!!! I wanted to jump into the screen and Hug prem!!!

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 8.5

Fourth Warm and Fuzzie Moment, the scene after Prem tells everyone about Chahat, and asks Preet to Book tickets for Delhi!! and Preet says, that his Ram is going to get His Sita!!! Then the Three brothers hug, and how Preet and Harman LITERALLY show him the way out to the airport!!!! They were jumping and walking with him to the exit of the Juneja House In Canatta....Like E says, I love the Ram-Bharat-Lakhsman trio!!! They are total sweethearts!!!!!! But one thing I really want to know, What happened Between Harman and Maya? No really? Their relationship doesnt look like its of a couple, in which the guy left his family for the girl, and the girl tried to commit suicide? I mean, wacko's YOU FOUGHT to get together!! NO? Weirdos? ANYWAYS!! I still love Ram Bharat Lakshman!!!!!

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 7.5

Fifth Warm and Fuzzie Moment, Determined Prem!!! His determination to get Heer back, And him standing on Heer's doorstep and thinking how he will greet her...Comtemplating whether he will hug her or apologize first!!! Then even after he finds out Heer has left that house, HIM STILL WAITING outside heer's door!!!! Go Prem!!!! Thats what I call DETERMINATION!!!! And Now I M SURE prem will defo win Heer back in no time!!! and it definitely makes my heart sing, Kis Desh mein hai mein hai mera dil.....Millain ko likhya hai Taqdeer main , Jurr Jainde tukre tooti tavseer de!!!

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:-7.0

Sixth Warm and Fuzzie Moment, Has to be our own chahat naming her toys!! Okay be honest, who else went all "awwww" when they heard, Toto, Sweeto, and Cutoo? I mean I LOVE THAT KID!!! She's so cute!!! Definitely Premeer's Chahat!!! Go chahat, and Now I m waiting for Chahat to step in and Bring her Parents closer!!!! Love her!

Warm-o-fuzzie rating:- 6.5

Thats all for this week folks!!! Enjoy!!

Shining Stars of the Week
jnawaz

Actor

Hats off to Harshad and Aditi this week. It was all about Premeer this week and what an awesome job they did in conveying the emotions that these characters have kept botteled up inside then for the past 6 years...looking back to when Kis Desh started and looking to this weeks episodes...WOW...kitna farak hai...and its awesome...they have really grown into wonderful actors...which we all love!!! they really rocked this week!!!

Character

Well...i have to say...this week...it was all about Prem!! I mean...wow!! this week was all...and i mean ALL about him...He reunites with his brothers...he finds out he has a daughter...he is forced to leave his family behind for the happiness of the woman he loves...he goes back to Canada...accepts a shaadi ka rishta...but the...bazi palti!! he is back in india to make Heer and Chahat his once and for all...the character has gone through so much in this one week than most of ektas characters go through in 6 months!!! and i have to say...im LOVING IT!!!

Balaji Bloopers
Bul3

Monday's Bloopers:
When Prem came to India,he had no luggage,then when he was shown leaving his hotel due to noise problem,he had a big suitcase and now when he was shown leaving India he has a medium sized luggage bag and his business suitcase(a very small briefcase sort of) which he had when he entered India is missing.

When Prem is hit by the car,we can easily notice that the person flying in the air(body double or acc. to me a putla) for a while is wearing yellow snickers while Prem was not wearing anything like that.

The weird thing was that the doctor was bandaging Prem on the outside area of airport and when Preet and Harman were manhandling the driver police just stood there looking.

Another weird thing was showing a middle-class woman to have a big bunglow in Delhi.

Tuesday's Bloopers:
Well from the past many days the moon is shown to be full in the serial which practically is impossible.

Then when Prem is standing at the door the background behind him looks clearly fake.

After a big accident,Prem looked completely fine in today's episode.

Wednesday's Blooper:

In today's episode, when they showed the skyline saying that it was Canada....they infact showed Chicago.

Thursday's Blooper:

The bedroom shown in Premeer flashback is not the old Premeer bedroom.

Friday's Blooper:

No boopers Spotted!!

So here comes the end of this week bloopers section.Special thanks to Miss_Forever for the Chicago-Canada Blooper.Sorry if I missed out on any bloopers.Hope you had a good time going through the blooper section.Enjoy rest of our KDC.

Fashion Icon of the Week
jnawaz

Once again this goes to our Heer...the simple sari's that she wore this week was just awesome...ya...i know...she only wore like 2 sari's but they were lovely...i have to say...Aditi has a great body for pulling off sari's with elegance and grace!! she looked completely fabulous!! the hair, the simple jewelry and make up...wow!! no wonder Prem is completely latto over her!!

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief
jnawaz

So...apparently...travel from India to Canada and then back again is no big deal! Prem ko hi dekhlo...he came from india to canada...went to wrok...attended a match-fixing party...and then...has decided to go back to India to claim his wife and daughter...(yay for that~!!!) but omg...the man doesnt even look tired...he is just as hot as ever!!! wow...shayad I could be like that too...but omg...one trip to and from school and im pooped out!! kya stamina hai...wah wah...

I have to say...i loved seeing our Preet back to form...well...almost...he is getting there...just give him a few days...but omg...on thursday...was he cute and funny or was he CUTE AND FUNNY!!! I was rolling at his comment...when he asked Chandni if she wanted him to show her where she could put her picture...lmao...i had a good laugh over that one!!!

Special Awards
jnawaz & munam_13

1. Welcome Back Award: ...goes to...*drum roll*...PREM & PREET!! the jhuneja boys are back!! woo hoo!!! Prem is back and focused on turning into the man he was before...he will not stand for crap from anyone!!! yay!!! he is on a mission to go and get his Heer and his Chahat back! Best of luck to you honey !! then we have Preet...he is back on track with his brother and on top of all that...he's back at cracking jokes!!! yay!! im really looking forward to next week!!

2. Three Cheers Award: Any Guesses here????? Well' its not so tough'. The award goes to  *drumroll*  The Juneja Brothers Reunion.. .. kya reunion tha' we were waiting to see  ram lakshman bharat together and it happened!!! Loved Preet's  shout "bhaiyaaaa" and his rage over the driver for hitting his PB, loved Harman somberness and Prem's stubbornness. The bro hug on Thursday's episode was "ai hai mar jawaan". So the brothers are together again and now we hope everything falls in place.

3. Tai Tai Fish Award: We have an obvious choice over here' the award goes to *drumroll* Chandni whatever ( don't know her surname, even don't bother to know) in the first half of the show, her face was khila khila coz she (thought) was getting married to Prem and her speech on honesty was fabulous but in the end what she got??? A 5 saal ki bachchi ka baap!! Lol uske armaano pe pani phir gaya as her would be groom showed his piece of honesty. We hope your honesty works in your further life. A special mention in this sections goes to W3...Gayatri...oh how her mission to get Prem re-married backfired!!! Awesome!!!

4. Laadli award: Yes you all are right the award goes to *drumroll* Chahat Juneja. She's really adorable... Her little gestures, her kiddish talks make her really lovable. The scene where she consoled her mother saying you hold me was so awww'sho shweet!!!! She's a real laadli of her mamma and papa and we all are looking forward to get some awesome scenes between the three

Weekened Masti
shanu333 & jnawaz

Game:

Chahat
Since everyone...including me...is so in love with Chahat...i thought...why not have a game this week based completely on her...so its simple...you just have to say...what Chahat is...need an example...here it comes...

Ex: Chahat is going to be Daddy's little girl!

see...now you go... :o)

Joke:

* Preet and Lallu are watching TV while an advertisement of clinic all clear come on *

Lallu: Preet beta, why dont you use this shampoo next time? It removes dandruff.

Preet: I dont want to be a chand.

Lallu: How will that make you a chand? I use that shampoo...

Preet: You used it, that is why you're all clear now!

Weekend Video Mix
tv star
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=240XRF31WKI

PremLeoManav
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5NUtc6PQY

Trip Down Memory Lane
jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl731124ccA

This scene is from when Prem so boldly told everyone at his and Ashlesha's wedding that anyone who dared to disrespect Heer would have to deal with him! it was when they move into their new house...the cleaning...the rain soaking...they eye locking...haila!! i was...and am...swooning majorly over Prem...i love this scene because its their first real scene as a couple...* sigh *...how great was it!!

Talented Tales
jnawaz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1216656

Here is a short story that i have just started...it will be only four parts....part one is up...and im working on part2 which will be posted tomorrow afternoon...the story is basically about Prem, Heer, and Chahat...Enjoy...please leave comments behind...

Editors Note
Hey guys...its the 17th week...wow!!! πŸ˜ƒ never thought we'd get this far but thanks to all the reporters (old and new)...we have made it all this way...of course...this would be nothing without our readers who keep us coming back week after week...just one small request to all of our readers...thanks you for the comments that you leave on a weekly basis...but i was hoping you could just a say a bit more...like what section you really enjoyed...what improvements we could amke...things like that...nothing major...we dont need full essays...of course...if you want to you are more than welcome...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

also...we need someone to help with the Balaji Bloopers section...our current reporter has been manning the ship all by herself (so to say πŸ˜†) and it gets to be a lot of work...i know...so if anyone is interested...please send me a Pm and we wil coordinate something 😊

Until next week people...keep Rocking!!
JAZ
Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cute_bear thumbnail
thanx Edited by cute_bear - 14 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome work guys

this week ke sare awards r perfect,dialogues both r my favourite 2 n wht a re-union of juneja bhai's lovely

Priya

'kay it's not letting me "like" the post, but I loved this weekend's edition! Specially the "dialogues" section! Keep it up everyone!
MrsCrosby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was awesome guys
gud job
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
same here not letting my like this post..Awesome work Jaz & reportersπŸ‘..enjoyed reading the awards section...Prem  & Preet  deserves
-Sammy

Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great issue once again everyone..loved the special awards section..this week was again great week for Deshians with awesome return of Prem and Preet..but Heer did disappoint a lot of us..I thought she had some unrevealed reason to hide all this but till now nothing regarding her POV is shown so I guess I was wrong.. And special thanks to Jaz for understanding my painπŸ˜†.. Due to Balaji Bloopers I have to watch each episode twice so that I dont miss any bloopers bcoz we have great eyes on the forums who catch even very small blunders..so I try not to miss any and sometimes I am busy and thats why get late in submitting the section so it would be really nice to have some help..anybody intersted in Balaji Bloopers section plz PM Jaz...thank you😊
shafaq92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ guys! Great work πŸ‘πŸΌ as always! Keep it up.

Shafaq 😊
Miss_Forever thumbnail
Awesome edition this time.

Thank you guys for giving credit to me on the Chicago-Canada blooper. I am very happy at the mention of my name. This is the first time. Thank you! 😊 😊
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome work all of u guys, stupendous job! Congrats for carrying it with such adept & dedicated reporters! My best wishes & keep it up.

Game - Chahat is going to be the apple of eyes of the Juneja family.