Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suwas thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
JAi haunted by Bani's image & memories, Roshni ready to dump Jai at earliest opportunity meaning she won't insist on rushing the wedding plans & Bani comng back in Jai's life for good..........all is well.

Can't wait to see Bani's plan.
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear
thatwas a goo d part
so i think tyhe neice is none other than bani

and ghosh roshni is so money minded

and wohoo jai is all lost in banis memories, no idea why?

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont soon

kitkat_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i didnt find it boring at al... n i hve a feelin tat d heiress is bani...
loved ur story
plz continue soon....
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Roshni is totally right for this JW 
ducky_euro thumbnail
so in short roshini doesnt want jai, jai wants bani, and bani is probaby the "heir"?
cont soon (please dont disappear again)

SA
smiles_2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PART 11

Here goes the next part

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next few days were very hectic for jai as he was busy in finalising his dream deal with oberoi group of hotels ,He was so happy that he didn't find anything amiss .On the other hand Roshini who tried her best to impress Tarun as he was the only one bachelor in the lot of executives who walias-choparas were meeting.tarun was a intelligent person and he knew roshini's type of girls so he smartly shows Roshini her place.after many futile attempts Roshini gave up and decided to concentrate on Jai after all he was the best catch if oberois would not have been in person.

On the fday when deal was schedule to be signed ….Jai asked if any of oberois will be coming ..this is the only thing which Jai found a bit weird as no one from owners is coming in picture of this deal to which he was answered that on final day chairman  Mr.Inder oberoi will be coming to India.

At the day before at Jai's place

Uday Walia :- Jai don't u find it's a bit weird that till now nobody from owners was involved in this deal and suddenly the chairman himself decided to sign this deal personally.

Jai:- I also thought so dad.when I enquired I found that nobody was free on this day and they were planning to join us after some days to check the progress of this project.chairman Mr inder oberoi was schedule to come India to meet PM but as PM is not feeling well suddenly so their meeting got canceled and he got the day free so he decided to sign this deal himself.

Uday:- that's good for us because I have heard that Mr Inder oberoi personally sign only those deals whom they consider very important for them rSo his presence will sent a good message for us in bussiness world.

Jai:- I know dad …and I am very happy.

Next day jai was present with his team in board room which includes roshini and Uday too.After some time tarun came with his team and announce that Mr.Oberoi is on his way to walia towers,will be reaching in few min.and he asked Jai whether he has any problem waiting for him few more min to whhich jai replied no at all.evrybody was waiting for oberoi and jai was busy going through some documents and Tarun was observing him very closely

Tarun to himself :- I thought u were very shrwed bussiness man Walia but by signing this deal u proved me wrong.

At that moment door of boardroom flew open and there stood world's top bussinessman ,about whom ppl say that even soil or mud converts into gold if touched by him.

Inder:- sorry gentelmen …I apolosise for being late and making u wait.

then he reached on the side where walias were sitting.He shook hand with uday and intoduced himself ,to which uday said that who doesn't know the business magnet Mr.Inder Oberoi.both men shares some light momnets then he reaches to Jai stopped there to have proper look.He was staring at him with unreadable expressions on his face and jai was feeling very uncomfortable under his scrutiny and checked himself many time if he has anything wrong.suddenly Inder smiles and shook hands with him making jai relieved.

After some time both parties signed the deal and Inder again shook hand with jai.Uday and roshini leaves as they have some work.when Jai and Inder are left alone .Inder asked Jai if he can have lunch with him as Inder doesnot have any company.

Jai took them in one of his fine restraunt .while having lunch Inder mentioned that he is very happy to work with him and praises him for his acheivements.

Inder:- jai I am planning to introduce my neice to the world as she is the only heiress to this empire and she is working under us for quite sometime and I think it is a good time that she should be known to media and world .she wants to start working from here as India is very close to her heart so this project will be handled by her and U will be working with her.

Jai:- its gr8 news mr Oberoi.I consider myself lucky that I'll be the first person to work with her.

Inder:- and be assured that she has all the experience for working with u and she is the best ….

Jai:- after all she is a Oberoi…..

After lunch Jai leaves for his office and Inder took his cell and dials a no which is picked be 2 rings.

Voice :- hello chachu.

Inder:- congrats beta..everything is going according to our plan.he has signed the deal.did u get the copy of it.

Voice :- thanks chachu …it was not possible without u and yes I got the copy signed by JAI WALIA.ok chachu see u soon.bbye

ducky_euro thumbnail
hmm is the heiress bani??
cont soon

SA
Rockyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey, great update, but too short.

Continue soon, can't wait to find out more of what's going on.

Take care.
jeenal20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wohoo that was a good part
so jai is becoming a prey to banis revenge plan

cant wait to see what futuer heads for jai and bani

plzzzzzzzzzz cont soon

kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi
So the heiress is Bani for sure now. So what is the catch in the deal now. There has to be something as Tarun himself had passed a comment on his careless nature.
Just waiting to see if they both can overcome the past. Though Jai needs to redeem himself and his action.
Bye