Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Dulhan kab tayyar hogi ?

swetha2204 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Arrey yeh dulhan aur kab tayyar hogi 😆. Even her mother is ready. She is still roaming around in her salwar with wet hair. Actually the dulhan will normally not come out of her room till she is ready and she will not be aware of all the small khitpits during wedding but our dulhan runs out of her room as soon as some problem comes up. This show has become so entertaining just because of these stupid flaws which has become a comedy 😆.  

I really dont want the aunty to take back her ilzaam, want to see what will dulhan do then.. not get ready and stand there itself? 🤣 Oh my god very funny

BTW Yesterday's episode was a bit better than the hair dry episode. And that too just because of Naitik 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
yes she's gonna keep standing there till golgappa aunty finds her missing earring...the baarat will come and aksharaji angad ke pair ki tarh wahan se hilegi nahi....Naitikji will have to intervene and sort it out for Akshara (afterall usne theka liya hai..akshara ke relatives ki akal thikane lagane ka) and then Akshara madam might think of going back to her room, luking at her red nose, swelled eyes, messed up hair , take allergy tablets, have haldi doodh, makes sure everybody else is ready, their hair and make up is proper and then think of getting ready ! till tht time, Naitik can go back his house and rethink whether or not he wants to marry Aksh...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
arrey Akshara madam abhi hilne se rahi.....aakhir Dhaniya par ilzaam laga hai....actually she is waiting 4 naitik to cum n sort out da problem, coz Naitik hi toh hamesha Dhaniya ka problem dur karta aaya hai...
'abhi yeh dulhan waqt lagayegi'- slogan is working over here....kya naatak kar rahi hai Akshara, as if woh taiyyar hokar sab par ehsaan karegi....use toh shaadi karni hi nahi jaise......everybody in da Maheshwari land has got ready, including Gopi dadi.....but dulhan ko koi interest hi nahi hai.....
amisha1 thumbnail
i think she will get married wearing tt suit and wid her wet hair only
d way things seem 2 be going
every1 is dressed up excpect for her !
its really senseless
normally d dulhan is d 1st to get ready amg every1 else
bt d guests gt ready 1st
d panditiji and bhaarat abt 2 arrive also n shes still not even in her lehenga...so stupid
she had d whole day to get ready n nw all she has is half an hr !!
which bride takes half an hr to get ready !!!
premuktirock thumbnail
jab baaraat ayegi tab ready hogi...coz then she will get another chance to say the dialogue "ab meri shaadi hogi bhi ya nahi varsha?? "
tanu.g thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well inshallah dulhan aaj ki episode mein ho jaye gi ready ............thorda thorda sabar karo guyzz ............ hehehe
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
u know im dieing to see akshara in her wedding dress but they r continously delaying.....................
amisha1 thumbnail
ya dey r delaying so much !
i also wana c her dressed as a bride ... d wedding dress looked nice when it came..
i think she wud look pretty...bt if only she wud stop her whining
akshara gets so whiny sometimes...its annoying !!!

sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
IN THE NEXT EPISODE THAT WILL CUM NEXT WEEK🤣🤣
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes, this dulhan is different, just walking out of her room all the time to see all the things going around

& this house/shaadi is facing so many problems too

she should have got atleast 3-4 hrs to get ready. but as they said yesterday, it was 5 pm & the barat was to arrive at 8 pm. at 5 pm divya started working on the other women's hairstyles & makeup. then she came to our dulhan. her hair couldnt be set so she was asked to wash her hair again. & the khit-pit!!!!   this might have taken another 2 hrs. so its already7pm & she hasnt yet started doing anything. now she is stuck up with the lost 'jhumka'

so I wonder what magic will divya have for akshara to get ready in such short time