Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

The lady that lost jewelry looked scared?

-Ami- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Was it just me, or the lady that had claimed of her earring being lost or stolen looked scared? Because when Akshi had said she wasn't going to move till she took her accusation back, she had that scared sort of look on her face?

Is it just me or did someone else feel like that?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
may be she's thinking tht she should have taken some more time in getting ready...her relatives might not recoginize her this way u c...or may be she's worried tht Divya didn't take out the "lat" frm her hair...
-Ami- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

may be she's thinking tht she should have taken some more time in getting ready...her relatives might not recoginize her this way u c...or may be she's worried tht Divya didn't take out the "lat" frm her hair...

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Hey, maybe it could be that. Becuase apparently her "lat" was more important than Akshi getting ready.
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

Bhootni ko lat dikhane ka kya zaroorat hai.....ek toh daravna chehra on top of dat if she will feel scared, den we will toh faint....uski khud ka itna wazan hai...y she need to wear 2 tole ka earning????? agar gir padhi toh kaun uthayega??? Nani ko bhej denge.....
stupid woman, bekaar ka jhamela kar rahi hai.....shaadi mein bas khaane peene aayi hai....
..Sanjana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Ami-

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Hey, maybe it could be that. Becuase apparently her "lat" was more important than Akshi getting ready.

😆
hottieaminah13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also felt that she looked scared..aray bhai kiyon naaa hoo..??usska 1 lac kaa ghumkaa joo lost hoo gaya 😆 yaa phir usskoo kuch yaad aaraha hoga kai ussnai ghumkaa kahan rakha thaa upar sai yei stupid nani aur ziyaada jalay hoai pai namak chirakthii hain!lol!
                      -aminah-
sippy_a thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by -Ami-

Originally posted by _charu_

😆
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my god cant stop myself😆😆😆
Waisai bhi us bhotni ko kya zaroorat hai tayar honai kii😆😆😆
Wo to Bafallo hai Naitik ko impress kerna chahti hai😆😆😆
but eik baat jan le bhotni Akshi aur tera koi mukablea hi nahin😆😆😆
Usai Tayar honai dei fir deikhna to jal gai gii😆😆😆

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes, she looked scared

even I noticed

But I think she was scared probably that due to her accusation, the marriage might delayed and then everyone would point out to her