roshni - a total sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

our very own rosh is such a sweetheart...

my heart went out to her when she was in tears remembering varun's harsh words...though varun is justified at his place, but her innocence absolutely made me feel like going n hugging her n pacifying her...

and then later in her room she was worrying abt getting dark circles because of varun😆that was so sweet...and her watching his video in her camera was again so sweetly done..

i must compliment simran for giving such innocence to roshni's character without going overboard👏

she sure was totally adorable yest😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockin12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Too right. She can't sleep only thinking of Varun. it's Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee. She is young and innocent. Totally protected by her sisters/family. But Varun gave her a dose of reality. The recaps from yesterday to today was much needed for me. 😉

Simran is rocking in this role.👏👏
ishq008 thumbnail
To be so young and so in love. Gotta love this jodi's sweetest. Full blown sugar rush
lovepyar08 thumbnail
hehehehe omg I was just watching that part again then this topic popped up. rosh is a sweetheart to the miserable varun😃❤️😛
nyc001 thumbnail
Agreed. Love Roshni
Being the spoiled young lady only worrying about nailpolish...etc
now this is a real challenge for her to deal with
I like how she's dealing alone.
She hasn't told anyone.
Suffering for love

Varun STOP with the anger😔

Kudos to Simran👏
Edited by nyc001 - 14 years ago
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yipee i could't agree with you more babes.she is more than a sweetheart .she is like a full tub of  strawberry icecream filled with smarties,gummybears(her favourite) and pieces of  chocolate sprinkles😆.That baby girl has won everyones hearts with her pure chilike innocence.I hope varun soon realises that having her in his life is 10x better than any corporate job he could ever get!!! she will love him with her whole heart for sure,no strings attached and without expecting anything in return.Love simran and her  character  roshini!!
Edited by anisha12 - 14 years ago
sexy001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anisha12

Yipee i could't agree with you more babes.she is more than a sweetheart .she is like a full tub of  strawberry icecream filled with smarties,gummybears(her favourite) and pieces of  chocolate sprinkles😆.That baby girl has won everyones hearts with her pure chilike innocence.I hope varun soon realises that having her in his life is 10x better than any corporate job he could ever get!!! she will love him with her whole heart for sure,no strings attached and without expecting anything in return.Love simran and her  character  roshini!!

It has to be Anisha's comment😊.
Now I'm craving sweets more reading this. 😆

Love Roshni
All the best to Simran. Doing a Fab Job.
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i totally agreee with you!! roshni is really sweet and seeing her sad makes me sad!! shes toooo adorable for words :) 
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anisha12

how cute anisha...u seem to be a huge roshni fan....am so looking forward to future VarNi scenes
Heavens_Kiss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: yipee

how cute anisha...u seem to be a huge roshni fan....am so looking forward to future VarNi scenes

haha yeah wasn't that much of a fan b4 but like i said she has won me over,coz she is not pretending to be someone shes not.Thats the way she is.it is difficult for someone to change overnight.  it is better for every1 if varun realises this soon & saves us all the heartache..either accept roshini the way she is or leave her.....naa  just kidding.they will fall in love soon ,atleast thats what the show is about right????😆😆