|| Tere Liye || OS Part 2 added Pg.3 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
I just saw this Me! So beautifully written, it caught at my heart strings....How very sad....I wish I knew why Meera would leave Prem...must have been some reason!!!!! I love the way you've described Prem's angst, his sorrow is etched so clearly and so palpable....I loved it Me!

Love:-Nonee
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone! 😳 I'll comment back soon! 😳 But yes there was a reason...I might add that as another part...😳 Don't know...
indiandoll89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaNyA_21

Flawless isn't even a perfect word for this, Meera :) LOVED it. I liked what Prem did at the end! Can't wait for more.

-sanya.

Shush Sanya, it wasn't that great! πŸ˜› But I'm def glad you liked it, and you get more anyways....πŸ˜› There's a sequel coming up! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shabo24

Wow. I .. wow. First, I'm glad you wrote a shot for yourself - what number is this? And second of all, this was just wow. I'm kinda still half asleep so ya. But Prem's feelings, his anguish almost was so realistic! No flaw can be found in this, but like Sanya said, even flawless doesn't begin to describe the shot.

Thanks....I'm not saying! 😳 And thanks....😳 I'm glad you liked it! 😊

@Amna and Neelam: Thanks you guys! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: noneeM

I just saw this Me! So beautifully written, it caught at my heart strings....How very sad....I wish I knew why Meera would leave Prem...must have been some reason!!!!! I love the way you've described Prem's angst, his sorrow is etched so clearly and so palpable....I loved it Me!

Love:-Nonee

Awww thanks Nonee! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ There is a very good reason...that you get to read now! 😊
indiandoll89 thumbnail

I wasn't intially going to write this sequel but yesterday I just felt like the question had to be answered, I didn't want everyone to hate her so much!πŸ˜† Enjoy! πŸ˜ƒ

She knew she shouldn't have let him see the tear fall down her cheeks; but as she saw him walk away she knew it was done. He didn't love her anymore and now he'd be able to live peacefully; just like she'd be able to die peacefully.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He was on his way to get some coffee when he saw her. She was coming down the steps of the temple that came on the way to the coffee shop. Unable to move his eyes from her figure, he stopped his car and watched her. Dressed in a traditional salwar kameez, she resembled the Meera he had fallen in love with. Tugging at the dupatta that was battling against the wind, she walked through the crowd, heading towards him without noticing. She glanced up at that moment and froze as his face came in view, her eyes wide with terror at his determined face. The other people walked by without a care, and he opened the door for her to enter, nodding his head towards the passenger seat slightly. She gulped silently and walked with slow steps, seeming as if she was heading towards her death roll with the way her face was screwed in a scared expression. 'Do I really scare her?' he wondered as she sat down, her hands gripping at her dupatta, her knuckles turning white from the effort.

She kept her eyes away from him, not wanting him to see the pain, the love she held in her heart. He locked the doors and she glanced at him almost warily. "What do you want Prem? I thought you don't know me anymore."

He scoffed before turning to face her. "You're right. I didn't know you last night. That girl wasn't the girl I fell in love with. Thisβ€”" He nodded towards her. "This girl is the one I love."

He saw her look away from him and fiddle with the dupatta in her hand. He shook his head before locking the doors and driving the car away from the temple.

"Prem what are you doing? Let me out. I need to go,"

"You need to go? I need answers Meera; I can't sleep at night wondering what went wrong between us." He glanced at her and saw the way her eyes were filling up with water quickly and he still wanted nothing more than to take her in his arms and sooth the pain away.

He drove a little more before parking at their favourite spot. It was a cliff that overlooked the entire city.

"Whβ€”what answers do you want Prem?"  Meera asked after a few minutes. She kept her attention on the scenery until she felt Prem's hand on her own.

"Look at me please,"

Her shoulders shook as she turned her face to look at him. He could see her fighting an internal battle with herself and it killed him. What was it that she wasn't telling him? "What's going on?" He asked softly. "The girl I saw last night wasn't Meera. You are."

Another single tear escaped her eye as she looked back down. "Prem, I don't want to talk about this."

"You'll have to. I need answers. I need to know where I went wrong. Or what I did wrong? Where did the love go?"

"It's didn't go okay? The love didn't disappear and you didn't do anything wrong Prem. You never could. It was me, it's always me." She held her head in her hands. "I really don't want to talk about it Prem. Please let it go,"

"I can't let it go Meera. You're hurting. I want to know why?" He said softly again.

She didn't want to tell him. He wouldn't understand anything and he'd force her to come back but she couldn't. She didn't want him to be with her when it all happened. He had the right to be happy with someone else; someone who could live with him without worrying about the next second.

"Prem, if I tell you everything, you have to promise to abide by my rules. Will you do that?" She looked into his eyes and he saw what he wanted to. The girl he loved. The innocence and the purity all shone brightly but behind it, he saw the dried up tears and there was a sort of hollowness in her eyes still.

"I promise,"

She took a deep breath. "Iβ€”I only left you because I've been diagnosed with leukemia," She stopped when she heard his gasp and the shock in his eyes. She smiled at him weakly before continuing. "They spent weeks after the diagnosis trying to find a match for my bone marrow, but I don't have any siblings and they couldn't find any match and soβ€”it's final."

She couldn't bare to say the rest and she knew he wouldn't want to hear it. Now he knew, and now she could only hope he'd let her go.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He whispered after a few moments.

"What could I tell you Prem?" She sighed. "I love you, but I don't want you to love me anymore since I'm going to die in a few months? I didn't want you to live the rest of your life with my memories or something. I want you to find someone who you're destined to be with."

"It's you. It's always been you," He whispered while she shook her head.

"No Prem! You promised me you'd listen to whatever I said, and so I'll say it again. I want you to forget about me, and about the love we shared and to find someone else who'll be with you for the rest of your life, because it's not me," She bit her lip and looked out the window again.

He couldn't soak it all in. She was going to die? That was why she left him? When in reality she probably needed him the most? She had shunned him away, without giving a second thought to him or what he would have felt when he found out.

"You can't do that Meera, I won't let you. I promise you that I'll live my life, even afterβ€”" he took a deep breath. "After everything, but I will not leave your side now. I want to be with you right now,"

She sighed before facing him again. "No Prem, I don't want this. You're going to have this guilt after it happens and I don't want that. Why do you think I showed up yesterday at that club thing? I wanted you to think I had moved on, so you would as well." She groaned. "I don't want you to grieve,"

He shook his head. "You can't stop me. I love you Meera,"

She couldn't take it anymore and she just threw her arms around his neck, not caring that people were walking past their car or anything. He was with her in this one moment and she'd be able to feel this moment till her last breath...

How was it? 😳 And yes she did die after, (I know you love me MadzπŸ˜‰) But I had to have die....no miracles!πŸ˜† I really REALLY wanna thank Rinkz for putting up with all my constant changes of mind, and the fact that helped me so much with all of it!😳

Love,

Meera😳

~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I told you before, this shot had to be posted. *grins*
Its the climax part ya knw? Cant ignore that, and its filled with such emotions and the love they have, so strong and all. *sigh* Beautiful. And she got to be with him as she took her last breath, i dont think there is anything that could've been better for her in this situation than that. To be near your loved ones before you leave is probably the best experience, much better than having to go thru it alone. =]
And stop thanking me. *hands on hips* It was my pleasure. I had fun. Heh.
Love ya
 -Rinki
Mine! :)

editt.

Madiha told me you wrote a sequel, but told me you weren't gonna post it :P but you did! So yayy :) It was very beautifully written, Meera! :D LOVED IT. I knew she was gonna die after reading the first paragraph, poor girl :( But I really enjoyed reading it, and I'm very glad that you posted itt! Keep up the GREAT work, Meera :D Can't wait for more.

-sanya.
Edited by SaNyA_21 - 14 years ago
Dark Love thumbnail
Yay you posted :D

I knew it'd be up here eventually ;)

Given my comments to you already...thank you so much for writing the sequel though, I'm glad I made you look deeper into it πŸ˜‰ Now I shall do that for all the other ones that demand a sequel 🀣
You killed yourself? 8shakes head* I regret giving you the tragic bug. Watch what I do in Haaq now. *evil grin*

But that was so beautifully expressed! The simple way that she just kinda I guess wanted to die in his arms? And I'd give you bone marrow. :)

--shabz
indiandoll89 thumbnail
*sighs* She didn't die yet! πŸ˜› She just was going to hold onto this moment until it happened now! 😳

and no! Nothing bad in Haaq! πŸ˜”πŸ˜³
That means she IS going to die! Gosh. *hmph*