Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sorry for this guys, but i feel Prem will agree for the marriage and its his marriage that will bring the zjoo back to india, the aunty with whom heers is presently staying will be chandini's relative so the ladakhi wale will end up in the aunty's house and heer will be the wedding planner.  By the time she comes to know who the dulha is and jzoo come to know that heer is the wedding planner, it will be very late and thy may not be able to avoid fearing that ladakhi wale will come to know about the truth.  so she will plan Prems wedding and right at the end in the mandap Prem will get up and say he wont marry, probably bc, someone may insult heer being a single mother or raise questions regarding the legtimacy of chahat and then we will get 18th june prem.  at present this the the scenario that comes to my mind.
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
^^that was what i predicted yday too...
peace27 thumbnail
i hope g3 doesnt give her kasam to prem and force him to marry chandni.
would love to see prem snub g3 and refuse for the marriage.but somehow prem has to return to india and i dont see how else
Magpie thumbnail
anoosree,
This is exactly what I was thinking y'day !!
But there is another threat....that is Ash and her fake kid according to that article..so what I'm dreading is, on the verge of PH reuniting, she might pop up out of nowhere with a fake kid to cause trouble.

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but  if  prem  agree  right  now  , it  will  be  against  his  character
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoosree

sorry for this guys, but i feel Prem will agree for the marriage and its his marriage that will bring the zjoo back to india, the aunty with whom heers is presently staying will be chandini's relative so the ladakhi wale will end up in the aunty's house and heer will be the wedding planner.  By the time she comes to know who the dulha is and jzoo come to know that heer is the wedding planner, it will be very late and thy may not be able to avoid fearing that ladakhi wale will come to know about the truth.  so she will plan Prems wedding and right at the end in the mandap Prem will get up and say he wont marry, probably bc, someone may insult heer being a single mother or raise questions regarding the legtimacy of chahat and then we will get 18th june prem.  at present this the the scenario that comes to my mind.

but  that  will  make  more  distant  with  prem  &  heer  ,heer  is  already  angry  ,if  she  get  to  know  ,do  u  think  she  will  just  get  together  ,she  will  be  more  distant  with  prem
Mobina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys all the articles are saying premeer will reunite so i'm for one am not worried at all because whatever way it will be prem getting engaged, wedding being planned we all know Prem and Heer will re unite so thats what i'm happy about
Mobina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hello tv star  me keeping myself bussy mailing dushat aatmaas of star Plus😡😡😡
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mobina

Hello tv star me keeping myself bussy mailing dushat aatmaas of star Plus😡😡😡

hey mobina......even i m mailing to star plus and SBS .......

1hr 55 min to go 😳
anoosree thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even iam against the idea of prem agreeing for the marriage, i too feel that it would go against his charater esp. after knowing that heer has not moved on and he has a daughter, but i feel this is what the creatives r going to serve us for two reasons.

1. prem is in a defeated mode now and it would need a lot of pressure to push him out of it and claim heer & chahat and i think nothing less than  heer or chahat being insulted would push prems button.

2. heer need some drastic step from prem to softn her attitude towards prem, so prem coming to heers rescue when everyone insults her or chahat might lead to her coming out of this shell.

remember ydays dialog when she says "give me back my prem, who's love for me was untainted and then i will give him his daughter" so prem's standing up for heer when she needs him the most would prove this to her.

personnaly i hate to even think that prem agrees to marry another woman and even imagining the scenes of heer arranging prem wedding rituals is heartbreaking for me,  but i afraid that is what ekta ma/sanchi have in store for us.

i am sure thy r going to drag this track to eternity b4 giving us 18th june prem.  i afraid we r going to get heavy doses of premheer crying, g3 smiling.  I really pray god that creatives prove me wrong and thy surprise us with something else.