Bechari Munni ke baalon ka Band Baj gaya!!!

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Aaj ke episode mein munni ka toh band baj gaya!!! Bechari kitni baar nahayegi.. last week bhi toh nahaya tha na usne?? this wedding day toh last tuesday se chal raha hai naa?? Ab Divya didi bhi kuch nahin kar payengi.. Munni poochegi ,"yeh shaadi hogi bhi ya nahin.."πŸ˜†

Humko poochna chahiye RS se ki all these 45 minutes episodes were needed kya?? total waste of my time!!πŸ˜• Mera poora schedule bigaad diya Bidaai aur YRKKH ke 45 min episodes mein!!

I want Quality NOT Quantity!!😑 10 min ka episode dikhao lekin accha dikhaoo!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
the baaraat has to reach at 8 ..now if they start getting ready at 6 or 7, band hi bajega na Rajveer ! Aksh and Varsha were busy giggling yesterday ..they were relaxing as if the wedding is after a week ! kuch kaam dhaam nahi kiya bas paagal bana diya apne paagalpan wali baaton se....neither did they try to contact Naitik , nor they got ready..and now this mess ! Aksh baby wake up yaar..what is she gonna do in her sasural  ? she has to get ready on her own for all the rasms n she doesn't even know how to tie a saaree....
koolgal25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rajveer-

Aaj ke episode mein munni ka toh band baj gaya!!! Bechari kitni baar nahayegi.. last week bhi toh nahaya tha na usne?? this wedding day toh last tuesday se chal raha hai naa?? Ab Divya didi bhi kuch nahin kar payengi.. Munni poochegi ,"yeh shaadi hogi bhi ya nahin.."πŸ˜†

Humko poochna chahiye RS se ki all these 45 minutes episodes were needed kya?? total waste of my time!!πŸ˜• Mera poora schedule bigaad diya Bidaai aur YRKKH ke 45 min episodes mein!!

I want Quality NOT Quantity!!😑 10 min ka episode dikhao lekin accha dikhaoo!!

LOLπŸ˜† i agree dat dey r just wasting 45 mins mera bhi pura schedule kharab hogaya
ram92 thumbnail
hey rajveer. nahana achi baat haiπŸ˜† its her wedding, gandi ho kar toh apnay sasural nai jae gi naπŸ˜†
Annie4Juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thatz y she is taking bath oh i got itπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Takai safsutri sasural jaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜† N woow really 45 minutes sometimes letter is flying n sometimes hairstyle makeover n sometimes there big Prob.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rida_ranbir thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ram92

hey rajveer. nahana achi baat haiπŸ˜† its her wedding, gandi ho kar toh apnay sasural nai jae gi naπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
moonlight44 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya she has to afterall its her wedding
desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

the baaraat has to reach at 8 ..now if they start getting ready at 6 or 7, band hi bajega na Rajveer ! Aksh and Varsha were busy giggling yesterday ..they were relaxing as if the wedding is after a week ! kuch kaam dhaam nahi kiya bas paagal bana diya apne paagalpan wali baaton se....neither did they try to contact Naitik , nor they got ready..and now this mess ! Aksh baby wake up yaar..what is she gonna do in her sasural  ? she has to get ready on her own for all the rasms n she doesn't even know how to tie a saaree....

won't our beloved munna be there to help her with her sarees? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fatima_raza36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desertrose21

won't our beloved munna be there to help her with her sarees? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Munna lolxxxxxπŸ˜†
She didn't even know how to do her hair done.....Seriously!! why akshara is geeting married if she didn't know any stuff......What she is gonna do is the susrall.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†IS she going to call natik's mom to do stuff like that...E.g sariii and hair done
Edited by fatima_raza36 - 14 years ago