Fan Fictions

FF- Ghor Kalyug(MN SG 1shot)

iwantitall thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Heyyy all im back with another mahaaan one shots of mine...

This is like nupur and mayank are going out and samrat and gunjan are going out. And they are all the part of the same class.

And they are not the morena sisters.. here they are the cool sisters...

This is the kind of clothes they wear.

Okayyy enough of the intro now the one shot.

ONE SHOT- SHUKLA JI JAI HO!

Mayank scratched his head to avoid the blazing look, the girl beside him was giving him, and then looked helplessly at samrat to do something when suddenly his guardian angel nupur came along with a smirk on her face.

Samrat quickly glanced at sheena who was still giving mayank the worst possible looks and said in a higher tone then usual- HIIII NUPURRRR!!

Sheena quickly turned around to find herself face to face with the most popular girl in college.

Nupur whistled slightly and then said in a oppressive tone- morning daadi maa.

At which sheena looked at her with her eyes full of pure hatred and said- look nupur, i don't care what you say-

Nupur- cool.

Sheena- can you STOP CUTTING ME when im talking????

She said literally shouting.

Nupur- i have better word sweety. I wont cut you in when you're BARKING LOUD!

She said turning back to mayank and samrat when sheena interrupted again.

Sheena- do you know nupur, this jerk mayank promised to come on a date with me yesterday, and he didn't turn up at all.

At this nupur rolled her eyes up and turned back to sheena with a sympathetic look and said- so sad for you babes. I hope tumne zyada der wait nahi kiya ho!

She said smirking at sheena, at which sheena ran off with tears in her eyes.

Nupur- poor thing.

She said turning back her attention to mayank as gunjan walked in with her knee length blue dress.

Nupur continued to stare into her menu as she said with a not-so-bothered tone to mayank- din bar din tumhaari taste gir rahi hai mayank!

Mayank- nupur-

Nupur- cant believe you thought she was me!

Mayank- chod na nupur.

He said holding her hands at which samrat and gunjan diverted their knowing looks to the other tables.

Mayank- kal raat ki date achhi thin a?

Nupur- par tumne mujhe ab tak thank you nahi bola!

Mayank gave her a suspicious look as he asked- kyu?

Nupur- tumhe kal daadi maa ke date se bachaane ke liye!

And they all burst out laughing.

They all settled down on their seats as shukla entered into the class.

Shukla kept his books on the table and said rubbing his already oily hair- ghor kayug hai ye. Aap vidyarthiyon ko ye bhi samarpan karna hoga ki aap ke kaksha mein adhyapak ne padhar kiya hai?

He said as all the students put their fingers on their noses to block the foul smile.

Samrat gets up from his seat and says- sorry sir. Par mujhe to koi adhyapak nahi dhikhayi de raha hai!

He said confused, when uday joined his conquest of irritating shukla.

Uday- yes shukla sir. Padhar kiya hai matlab?

The whole class erupts into titters.

Shukla frowns at them and says- baith jayiye dono.humph. chaliye ab sab apne apne uttar pustikayein nikal lijiye aur mujhe kal ke prashnon ke uttar dhikhayiye chaliye!

He said as all the students sat blank faced.

Shukla slowly started taking rounds in the class, and turned towards benji his first victim- aap ki uttar pustika kahaan hai ?

Benji- sir wo to kahi uttar disha mein hogi na!

Everyone erupts into tetters.

Shukla turns red with anger as he proceeds to the next table where uday sat- aap bataiye aap ki uttar pustika kahaan hai?

He asked trying best to control his irritation.

Uday- sir wo maine kaam kiya to tha lekhin sir wo.. mera kaam ... mere KUTTE NE KHA LIYA!

He said astounded on finding a reason for not having his home work done!

And on the backside of the class gunjan was passing nupur the home work she had forgotten to do.

Nupur- gunjan i love you!

Gunjan- isliye to hamesha tumhara homework karti hoon!

Samrat looked shocked at this and he pulled gunjan towards him and asked her- aur main?

He asked her making a puppy face at gunjan , when suddenly he heard shukla sirs voice boom in from behind- yahi to hum aapse pooch rahe hai! Aur aap? Aap ki uttar pustika kidhar hai mahodaya?

He said giving him the- you-are-dead looks.

Samrat- wo sir main...

Gunjan started biting her nails and started cursing herself- gunjan tu pagal hai. Nupur ki help ki aur samrat? Samrat kya karega ab??

When suddenly samrat came up with a new reason- sir woh maine home work kiya sir, aur maine socha ki play ki maine itni practice ki aur meri padhai se practice chuth gaya isliye sir hum neele asmaan ke tale baithkar padhai kar rahe the sir.

As shukla hears samrats answer his face turns red with pride that his students were so well disciplined and he said- bahut khub mahodaya. Aapne hamara dil jeet liya hai baith jayiye!

He said and turned off rubbing his oily hair even more, so much more that he didn't even notice when nupur and samrat high-fived each other.

When suddenly rannvijay entered the class without permission. Shukla looked at him and turned red with anger- ye kaisa ghor kalyug hai! Vidyaarthi adyapak se kaksha mein pradhan karne ki anumati tak nahi lete hai!

Rannvijay turned towards him and said- is highness se kaise baat ki jaati ab ye bhi hume tumhe sikhana padega?

He said as shuklas face turned red.

Shukla was about to say something when suddenly the bell rang, and everyone shuffled out not wanting to be left behind with the burning shukla.

And shukla quickly picked up his books and left patting his hair and saying- kaisa ghor kalyug hai ye?

Lolzzz hope u lykdd it

Plzzzz cmmnt n press d like tab

Luv sindhya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iwantitall thumbnail
okkaayyy guyzzz me gng off to sleep..
gn .. sd!
sajan.rocks thumbnail
Hey Sindhiya ,
nicely written ⭐️.
prerna_agrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
 ........it was so very hilarious!!!..........good job....loved it!!!....

IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
tht was really 😎😎😎 i love it
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It was quite funny....Shukla was awesome! lol.

frndship_trust thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar it was gr8....really gud job....AWESOME update.....n really enjoyed reading it...n i was also imagining it happening...n it was also funny....BRILIANT....really gud job...👏
Let-It-Go thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thats so cool Cindy
awesome one yaar :)
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome yaar
very funyyyyyyy
do keep writing such one shot .plezzzzzzzzzzzzz
iwantitall thumbnail