Naitik in a good mood today :)

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

His scenes were da best today ! everybody wanting to get ready but dulha and dulhan are so relaxed πŸ˜† nyways, his scene with his father was good (Akshara doesn't have time for this so Naitik is taking tips..aisa lag raha hai bidai Naitik ki honi hai ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†), his trying out his sehra was veryyyyy cute...what sweet faces was he making while trying it out..bana lo jitna namoona banana hai πŸ˜ƒ ...and lastly, Naitik-Gayitri scene was the best...he again broke his button & Gayitri & bhabhi ma were enjoying it...tdy , he didn't frown ..not even once !  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
His last scene was DA BEST ! when bhabhi ma wants to put kajal in his eyes 🀣 he's saying "main ramleela wala lagoonga"

RR was right..humari shadi mein sabse bada joker dulha hi hota hai...but Naitik was luking awesome , cutesie adorable as dulha...he's not looking like museum ka antique mannequine like he was saying :D
love_vs_hate thumbnail
awwwwww!!! so sweet of him... i like his sarruness and akkruuness... realy it was looking like that its naitik's bidaai??? lolzzzz... πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†... BEST of luck to u Naitik for ur bidaai πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

today's episode was not so bad because of our dear Munna and his cuteness...he was looking really good and looking at his antics i completly forgot about the MU...really both Aks and naitik are made for each other...dono nakhre baaz...but cute...

Looking at the SBS and SBB clips I think phere wont be before friday...

- Ritu
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya Naitik was luking very cute......esp wen everybody was trying him o get raedy....n da kajal scene was very funny.....i thot dat they r goin to apply kajal in his eyes...den pata chala ki dat is for nazar utarne ke liye.....
n Akshara ke wahan toh kuch na kuch ho hi raha hai...kabhi kuch toh kabhi kuch....kalash bhi gir gaye..n ab PANDIT JI bhi nahi aana chahate....ab mantar kaun padhega?????
fatima_raza36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awww.......i didn't say the episode yet...but im preety sure it will be gr8 episode....Thanks guysπŸ‘
Krinya thumbnail
he has to give bidai to his brains :D  but he was awesome today...not only lukwise but actingwise..tdy i didn't feel tht he has some doubt or confusion..tomorrow mohit will be back and i'm ready to dance now  he was sooooooooooooooo adorable....his nakhras r something to watch out for ...Gayitri is telling him "when you were young , tu button ko tubbon kehta tha" πŸ€— awww tht was sooo cute .....n nowdays Naitik doesn't mind RR hanging around..hurray !
jsimzia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohh so he has still not read Akshara's letter. how sad...they misunderstanding will be cleared after wedding, i guess.
Krinya thumbnail
I thot they will show Akshara remembering her childhood days but these ppl. are battling it out with one problem after another ! Aksh baby is getting more and more upset with each passing minute coz her hair is not done yet...and then she didn't change before getting her hair do done...and the baarat has already arrived and she's not even ready :D (tht's what was shown in SBB)  our dulha raja is soo puntual & hasslefree ! 😍
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all 45 min  episodes may today's episode is good  at least we can see our munna nakras . bus ethne se kush 😊
Edited by lacchu21 - 14 years ago