Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@samy: Thanks! I found the song last night though by searching around....LOL

Beautiful song! And it was used soooooo beautifully in this sequence!
Pruthaxi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmim_84

😍
i so so so wanted such a scene in dharamveer............vikrant is amazing in romantic scenes... the acting of vibha n vik was so natural n mature..... so delicate  yet so intense. Oh that whole a beautiful suhag-raat.(well atleast in shyam's dream)
each and everyscene was so beautiful.........starting with shyam looking at the moon(with that naughty smile on vik's face) and suguna entering the room. focus on suguna's profile and shyam in the background - a blurred image
shyam comming n holding her arms n turning her round😍 and then both of them sitting on the bed..... the communication between them, thru the eyes...... and shyam's wiping her tears and giving comfort (vik was amazing in this scene..wonderful expressions)
n then the focus on their hands.shyam slowly moving his hands and touching suguna;s hand n her hand slightly trembling and then shyam looking at her mehendi
n then the best part......."making her wear the payal".......... i loved that scene so much.......wanted to watch again n again........vibha was looking so beautiful with that shy look and vikrant was so cute in that naughty look
The song in the background was the best...i loved the picturization, the direction and the acting. Vikrant has again proved that, he has amazing chemistry with any girl he acts......

'

😍

i wanna see all this again and again and again 😍

some one pls pls pls uploda video with good high quality naaa plsss

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I agree with all of u.It was a lovely song and vik's expressons were so romantic.I too wish that dream comes true one day.
Silver_Lining thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pruthaxi

😍

i wanna see all this again and again and again 😍

some one pls pls pls uploda video with good high quality naaa plsss

oh.. Nivi  you should be the one who record that song and give it to us..πŸ˜› .. yeh kya.. tum ne recording karna band kar diya kya.. ???πŸ˜•
Silver_Lining thumbnail
Originally posted by: subha2601

I agree with all of u.It was a lovely song and vik's expressons were so romantic.I too wish that dream comes true one day.

wow.. Subha .. finally u r active on forum... πŸ˜ƒ

welcome back dear.. πŸ€—
Pruthaxi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silver_Lining

oh.. Nivi  you should be the one who record that song and give it to us..πŸ˜› .. yeh kya.. tum ne recording karna band kar diya kya.. ???πŸ˜•

hi
aare no yaar.. i dont knw what was the problem.. bt mere recoder ne wahi tak record kiya when shaym was talking with bhairav... after that record nahi hua 😭😭

Silver_Lining thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pruthaxi

hi
aare no yaar.. i dont knw what was the problem.. bt mere recoder ne wahi tak record kiya when shaym was talking with bhairav... after that record nahi hua 😭😭 

hmm. .. in that case I guess your recorder is a girl.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she got smitten by the charm of our Kunvar sa and stopped recording him for you..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

btw... if possible plz try to record that song for us yaar.. try to catch repeats on weekend..

they repeat all the episodes of the week on saturday and sunday..  try to check the timings..