shiropa thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: iqbal-pallavi

My Questions for you

Fashion and Beauty

Hmmm fashion๐Ÿ˜†

What's your Fashion Must Have ?

Me have any

Your Fav Designer (Indian or Non Indian) ?

Don't know  much about  designers.those I know not sure I liked all there designs๐Ÿ˜†

You can pull of anything you wear as long as your comfortable, do you believe in that statement if so why?

I can pull those to wear as long as I am comfprtable because I will be comfortable if it is decent enough and suits the place and my personality๐Ÿ˜Š

The logic behind the sentence hides behind   as long as your comfortable

Now it depends on people๐Ÿ˜•

Like rakhi sawant might not feel comfortable wearing a borkha ๐Ÿ˜†but when you are living in such place where hiding your face may decrease some of your probs she can be comfortable in it

One may feel comfortable literally wearing cottons in summer but if that does not suits the place you might not feel comfortable. I think it depends on the people and there senses.  Any one feels comfortable in lungi can't afford to go to office like that.

Fav Make Up Brand?

I don't use one. have no idea about those. I will look myself before going out if I am looking decent, neat and clean.

I should ask my sis.but now we are having fights .so we are not talking now๐Ÿ˜†

Your Style ?

Hmmmm  said before.for me look decent, neat and clean, understand where are you going, what suits the place and understand your image or personality๐Ÿ˜†

Is it can be considered as style๐Ÿ˜•

I am a poor person in that

Love and Relationship

Do you believe in Love at First Sight ?

I had not believed in love at first sight before someone told me you can not define love logically. because I find no logical reason behind that.

Now I believed what the person has said. That love is only love. you can not find logical reason behind that  or can not limit it or can define it in words. because the moment you draw the border it will cross it. It can prove you wrong in anytime. can prove wrong any logic, any belief.  It is just the way you feel it.

You heard the song its rocking yaara kavi isqk to karo,where karina performs

The line is there

Iski innayat ho to jarre ko kuda karde๐Ÿ˜ณ

Describe your Soul Mate in Five Words?

I seems to be very simple but I am very complicated as a person. sometimes I don't understand myself. So for me it is very difficult to define my soul mate as I can't define my soul. For me honest, simple, faithful are not words which will really define my soul mate. It is like it has to be compatible with my soul.

Your Perfect first date will be ...

Me and dates.i don't know.

May be walking silently with my soul mate in a safe forest ,or  walking  at sea beach ,

May be having hearty talks at the roof top under the moon.๐Ÿ˜

Well if I really find my soulmate where ever I will be will be happy and  if we can talk through eyes it will not reaaly be a matter where we are.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณbut the fact is that my soul mate. if the person with me is not my soul mate I will not enjoy any place even which is super romantic

What according to you is the Most Important Relationship?

Hmmm.your brain with your heart. ๐Ÿ˜Š

people don't care about it , most of them even know if it exist but these 2 things are those which accompany you everywhere. some times people only listens just one of them.but you can be happy if both are satisfied.so relation among them is the most important thing. This relationship can define all other relationships in the world.

Never make someone your Everything, because when they're gone your left with Nothing do you believe in that ..

I think I have experienced that. not in that way. It is like when I was much younger  my very best friend left me and proved I was all wrong. Since then I follow it.

IQ Test

What came first Chicken or the Egg ?

Which you will ask your mom to make

Name all the Planets ?

Mona dear answer the questions, or ask my sis. oh god  we are having a fight now.i will answer you when we will start talking though we have threatened  each other we will not talk through out our lives. well  every time we do that. And forget

Who was India's First President (I don't know the answer to the question Myself )

I know this

Dr Rajendra Prasad

What's the Poem to Remember the Spectrum?

Well I did not remember any poem other than twinkle twinkle 

who said this quote

"A woman, especially, if she have the misfortune of knowing anything, should conceal it as well as she can."

My father is also like that.he can't keep secrets.may be he is an exception. But am just opposite that.

But hey I don't know who said it๐Ÿ˜†

Bolly Choices

Veer Zaara โ€“ DDLJ

Have not been lucky enough to watch full of any. But I guess DDLJ have a happy ending. so DDLJ.

SRK- Amir Khan

Srk in Chak De,

Amir in Rang De Basanti

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i think so many people are not angry with me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Sonam-Deepika

I don't hate Sonam, but liked Deepika more๐Ÿ˜Š

Imran-Ranbir

May be none,may be both๐Ÿ˜†

Kareena with Saif/Shahid

I don't like kareena with saif , lookwise I think she looked older that shahid. but some movies they were together like chaina town or JWM  , I think their vives matches with each other.

Kambhakt Ishq-New York ..

Have not seen any

RP Questions

Say that you have to Propose to Raj, how will you do It in a Filmy Style ?

Sorry raj is only for naina. but if you leave us in a island  I can have a different idea.well I will make him propose instead.

We all could give a list of good qualities on Raj, but just give me Three Bad qualities?

He actually did not fight to get his love I think, but that is his greatness in some senses

Did not tell naina or their parents the truth at the right time.i think in some senses he was running away from it.

When he was angry he even misbehaved with suriji, though this can be considered. but he did not listen suriji after he got the red box though what he was saying was important..

Well I know these was some of his mistakes not like bad qualities.let me think I may answer this later

Which of Raj's Films are you Looking forward too?

PGKS-looking for ending of its shooting๐Ÿ˜ก

Return Gift-looking for starting of its shooting as he will need to cut his hairs๐Ÿ˜†

Chenaab Ghandi ...hmm in this case I am looking forward to watch him in the movie๐Ÿ˜›

Assume that Pri's Making a Come back, so what sort of Serial would you want to see her in, and opposite to who Excluding RK ..

Well I don't want her making come back in serials.i want her in movies instead.

Opposite I am not sure. may be opposite shahid will be good,imraan or ranbir will also be a good option.but not with harman or himesh.

Four Words to Describe RN as a Couple?

Aankhe vi hote hain dil ki juwa๐Ÿ˜

Your Fav RN scene?

All n all

From there first site to those which even never hapeened ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice answers!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Very smart!!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

But you have to say who you like more on tha whole between SRK and Aamir!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

shiropa thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Shiropa - my questions for you

1. So you are a bong . Are you from KOL?

well not actually from KOL.it is a small town near KOl.it takes almost 2 hours to reach esplaned.๐Ÿ˜Š

2. Where do you study or work?

i am student of computer science engineering.will be in 4th year.in some clg๐Ÿ˜†

3. What is your favourite subject?

till maths was there it was my fav.anything related to it.๐Ÿ˜› but now it is not therei am in love with the computer languages like C,C++,Java.and liked reading others like dbms,administration,networking.well i liked my core subjects. ๐Ÿ˜†but don't like reading subjects of another streams.

4. Your hobbies?

i like studying actually. but not always related to my study.๐Ÿ˜†i like reading fanfics and sometims reading story books. Sometimes dreaming, like thinking of different ideas though I could not manage to write even a single fic as I fear I will not able to complite it  as I will be busy.listening music.etc

5. What is your favourite casual wear and formal wear?

Salwars or chiridars as I feel comfortable.

6. Who is your fav actor and actress? (besides RP)

I liked uttam kumar in bengali cimas and also suchitra sen a lot๐Ÿ˜›. Some old bengali  movies are my all time favs.i think raj would have do justice if uttam kumar rolles were given to him, also pri would have.it would have been a treat to watch some films like saptopadi or sare chuyattor or sagorika ๐Ÿ˜›.i also liked sabitri.though not all uttom suchitra films are my favs. Bhrantibilas is my all time fav. i laugh my heart out watching the film.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I don't follow anyone seriously, it depeneds on the film and their performences

Like shahid in JWM though I liked his dancing, hritick in dhoom 2, SRK in Chak de , amir in Rang de basanti the list will be go on according to their performance in the films

Among heroines I liked madhuri in some, kajol in some , priti in some

Actually I like good performences๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

7.  Why do you like LRL?  Rajeev? Priyanka?

well i started watching it after watching alekh's promo.๐Ÿ˜›it was best among others.

checking if any train is coming then walking on the line when the train is coming.๐Ÿ‘

when it started i liked it. its format. then slowly liked priyanka first then rajeev for there performences.but I think they had a great plot which they had not used  properly.๐Ÿ˜•

8. do you watch any other tele soap? if yes which ones?

Before lrl when I was much young watched some japanes or chainis don't know actually which were they.one story named 'The Zaimountain saga' was my fav. there was a love story which was as great as RN.but the serial was better than lrl as lrl did not give the perfect ending which this serial has given.though the lovers suffers a lot you are happy when it ended.i have watched jassi till purabs death,watched dhadkan.

well after lrl i have not followed anything seriously.i have watched some episodes of balika badhu,some baa bahu or baby,some funny episodes of dmg,some episodes of uttaron when there was kids.watched the repeat of time bomb like that๐Ÿ˜•

9. What is the ambition of your life?

Be independent in life and reach the goals I have set for me๐Ÿ˜Š

shiropa thumbnail

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

me sleepy now ๐Ÿฅฑ
Shaina_b thumbnail
Good Night Shiropa!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š    
sunaina02 thumbnail

Is Rajeev following Abhay

TNN 13 July 2009, 12:00am IST

Rajeev Khandelwal made his debut with the unconventional movie Aamir. Now, his next film, Peter Gaya Kaam Se, is also not the regular
Rajeev Khandelwal More Pics
Related Articles
boy-meets-girl kind of a story.

Like Abhay Deol, Rajeev, too, has chosen to do movies that are a bit different. And looks like the actor isn't craving to fit into the Bollywood mould.

"I am happy that I am getting the kind of work that I want to do," he says. "It's not that I am not getting offers for run-of-the-mill kind of movies, but then there are always some challenging roles coming to me," he adds. With the regular masala movies failing to set the box office cash registers ringing, looks like being hatke is very much in vogue.

sunaina02 thumbnail
No , he is not following Abhay .

He is like that from the beginning.

Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

No , he is not following Abhay .

He is like that from the beginning.

I don't understand the logic behind the comparison!!!!!!

There are many actors who do offbeat films!!!!!!

Even Sanjay Suri does offbeat films!!!!!!!

sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *sowmya*

hi guys how r u people..congo to the new fc

Welcome back to the FC. ๐Ÿค—

You left on a sour note and I fel extremely bad about it.

Never mind - we are like family and always keep our hearth warm .
Shaina_b thumbnail
Finally I can see Di's changed avi even though Yasmin continues to have Iqbal Khan's pic in her avi!!!!!