Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Movies you dislike that everyone rave about - Page 5

U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Om Shanti Om - In simple words, It sucked.
Hum Aapke Hain Kaun - Err...Idealistic values, Family-melodrama, 'Sanskars' ? Bullshit.

I'll edit this later lol, I can't remember more.

Edited by -Neetz- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

plasticpolaroid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
okay my turn now

i can't stand most of K Jo/Yashraj brand of romantic movies or Sooraj Barjatya brand of cringefest family movies that general populace looooove so i won't list them.. i'll be going on and on..

anyhoo my list..

Taare Zameen Par - I didn't think this movie was anywhere close to great as people make it out to be, i found it extremely manipulative and pretentious..

A Wednesday - i remember hearing a LOT about this movie for months from everyone and how good it was.. but when i got the DVD i was disappointed.. yeah it was decent but didn't think it was all that good as made it out to be.. don't remember the specifics but i remember watching it with my cousin and we were going "is that it?" and picked on so many flaws.. Jimmy Shergill's character was great though.. i remember liking his acting...

Black - nuff said

i am sure there are more and will add more when i remember
rhea_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Singh is King and Welcome.

miley cyrus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Partner!!!!! I hated it like anything.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Singh is King
Partner
Welcome
Race
Om Shanti Om
Vivaah
Heyy Baby

divya221 thumbnail
Kabhi alvida na kehna
devdas
black
gabifernandez23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kal Ho Na Ho
Devdas
Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
Maine Pyar Kia
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think Singh Is Kinng counts, cause no one is raving about it.
I think im like one of the few rare fans that liked the movie.
ntybtnice thumbnail
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, what was that about.The only good thing about the movie was the songs

Bunty Aur Babli, apparently it was declared hit, but I still ask on what basis. LOL.

Rab Ne was another one that just passed right through me. I watched this flick in the theatre and left during the middle because I couldn't take it one bit. I just wasn't convinced.

DDLJ, actually it was such a traditional story that obviously it didn't blow my mind away.

Kambhaqt Ishq, isn't that a hit because it was the first release after the strike? Well lets just say that I only watched the first 30 minutes of it and vowed to never watch films of actors who themselves claim that their own flicks are 'illogical.' LOL, I mean what more can you expect then? Oh and Taran Adarsh...Muder happens in my HAART every time I think of his reviews.

Jab We Met.  ðŸ˜• Ya, that's right, I can't give anything but a sarcastic smile/expression for that movie. LOL. Shahid was the only saving grace of the film, I must emphasize.

I can't think of any others right now, but I am sure there are a lot more.

Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago