KDC - Issue #16 *updated* pls check note pg2

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Issue #16

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary
loveabletwinz

We got a pretty decent caliber of episodes this week! and what screaming pace they
went at too!

The week starts off with the end of Friday's episode. Prem was about to leave when he decides to go back to Yuvraj to tell him that he cant be at his wedding. Prem walks in at the moment when Yuvraj kisses Heer's hand and mistakes her for Yuvraj's bride. Prem is distraught and cannot believe that Heer is getting married again. Heer "feels" Prem around her.

Yuvraj wants to go see his Dulhan at the Delhi International Hotel (owned by Prem). Prem finds out that Heer was the one who booked the hotel backyard for a wedding. Prem decides to go see Heer and they have a a rendezvous *wink* They are interrupted by Yuvraj. Prem is still under the impression that Heer is Yuvraj's bride. Heer goes to Prem and asks him not to come to the wedding/sangeet and asks him to leave.They realize they have become strangers.

Prem decides to leave but on his ride ruminates about his relationship with Heer. He decides to go back and talk to Heer for one last time. Heer is at the sangeet when Prem comes and talks to her. He wishes for her happiness and leaves and on his way out, finds Yuvraj with Soni. Prem gets signals crossed and mistakes Yuvraj as having an affair with Soni Prem confronts Yuvraj and he finds out that Yuvraj's bride is Soni and not Heer. Prem apologizes for being mistaken.

Prem asks Heer if she's still at the same place she was six years ago. Heer says she couldnt move on. She can never love again, or trust anyone. She can't feel anything else besides the pain life has given her. Prem goes to the Haridwar temple despite of his manager warning him of the blocked roads and badweather.Gayathri finds out that Lallit had a heart attack because he found out that Heer was getting married again. Gayathri still holds a vendetta against Heer (ugh). She hopes that Prem and Here wont meet in India. Prem gets the Ganga Jal. Soni and Yuvraj get married. Soni, at her bidaai, tells Heer that Prem still loves her. Inspite of thinking that Heer was getting married to Yuvraj, Prem still cared about Heer. Heer goes to the Delhi International Hotel to pay off the bill for the Wedding and runs into Harman.

Harman tells Heer about Lallit's heart-attack and Heer says she will get prasad for him too. Harman finds a picture of Heer and a little girl and asks Heer who she is. Chahat is introduced. Prem and Chahat get off on the wrong foot. Harman realizes that Chahat is Heer and Prem's nishani. Heer asks him not to tell anyone about Chahat. Harman, albeit reluctantly, agrees. Harman hints at Chahat's existence to Prem but Prem is totally unaware that he has a child of his own.

Important Links
jnawaz, sourpuss, -Nansy-, Joytix, Dhruvie

Update
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

SBS
July 9th

Scene of the Week
shabo24 & Sweet_Kandy

Couple

Looks like our wishes are coming true? For how many months did we complain and whine about wanting a full 30 mins of Premeer? Well feast your eyes Deshians cuz that's what we are getting. Majoraty of this week, we were blessed with intrugining, and wonderfully places scenes from Heer lighting a match to get a closer look at Prem, Prem catching Heer and both of them trying and failing to avoid each other. That essence, that originality which is Premeer was clearly seen this week through almost a repetition of events that was happening last year leading up to MM and Heer's wedding. A rare glimpse of this new Prem was welcomed with wide arms and HC and AG have again and again floored us! Awesome week for Deshians and the show is moving at a remarkable pace no?

Family

There wasthe best family scene this week. Lalit came back from his treatment, he wanted to meet kids, but unfortunately since he is not feeling well, he couldn't meet the kids. Later Lalit gave us a shock even though he was sick. He told Gay3 that Heer is in Delhi , and is getting married. Gay3 is back with her evilness, as she planned she will not let Prem and Heer reunite. And Gay3 is praying that Prem and Heer shouldn't meet, but unfornatley they met. Prem got gangjal for Buaji, and so as Harman and Preet brought what Buaji asked them to, the reason they cam to India. As shown Lalit send Prem purposely to Delhi so he can meet Heer, and says every time destiny make them meet, and this time he prays they meet again. I welcome Chahat to Juneja's family.  We saw a cute scene between Prem and Chahat. Prem finally meet his and Heer's nishani Chahat, Prem doesn't know its his daughter. But on Friday we got the best family scene between Heer and Harman. Harman saw Heer, and Harman tells hows are the situations in Juneja's family since she left. Harman sees Heer and Chahat in a photo., and questions Heer. Heer tells that its Prem and Heer's daughter, but along with that she gave Harman a promise that he will not tell anyone about Chahat, espically Prem. As Chahat asks whos that uncle, Harman calls himself Heer's brother. It was touching and a caring scene.  Heer is that old Heer who cares about her family, and loves them alot. Since Heer gave a Harman a promise not to tell anyone about Chahat, he tells Prem about his Chahat in a riddle. Hope next week we got to see adorable Chahat with her family in Canada.

Dialogue of the Week
loveabletwinz

UFF! What an ARMY of premeer scenes this week eh *giggle*...This week was so fresh and
youthful...we've all been waiting for these kind of episodes for only Lord knows how
long :-D And the dialogues! ishhh! how divine! Especially Prem's! I've never been more
torn apart over which Prem dialogue to chose for this edition! It's so tough! I'm still
introspecting over it! uff! i might have to do "inky pinky ponky" *SIGH*..still perplexed,
but lets move on :-D

Male

" Che saal se intezaar kaar raha hoon iss pal ka. Tum mere itne kareeb ajaao ki main tumhari saansein, tumhari nas mas, tumhari rom rom ko mehsoos karoon. Khamoshi bhi khamosh hojaye, main sirf tumhari dkadkan sun sakoon. Ehsaas banke tumhari rooh ko chu jaoon. Tumhari akhoon mien iss kadar kho jaoon ki meri zindagi ko fanaa miljaye, mujhe khuda miljaye. Kitna mason hai yeh paal, kitna pak hai yeh paal. Samay ka yeh paal rukh jaye yahi, iss ek paal mein guzre hue che saal jeena hai, bohot kuch kehna hai, bohot kuch sunna hai'paar shayad kuch nahin keh sakunga." ' Prem

I honestly did an "inni mini miny mo" on this! such exquisite, brilliant lines! A pat on the back for the writer! This leap has given us some of the best dialogues I have heard in Kis desh! These lines are pure renditions of Prem's heart and soul.. If you've never seen Prem before, and if this was your first scene ever, youd fall right in love. Such junoon and undying love lying in those lines! It's so magical! These lines were perfect for when they meet for the first time ...Prem wishing for time to stand still, so he could just cease the moment! Those lines were so strong that he could have almost willed time to stand still! FABULOSO!!! The second dialogue in the running for male DOTW was the all so familiar "in hawaon ko saakshi maankar, fizaon ko saakshi maankar...tumhe dua deta hoon, tum zindagi bhar khush raho...bohut khush"... Only Prem would raise his hands, and lift his eyes for such a selfless prayer. Instead of asking for his Heer back, he wished for what would make her happy. His love is deathless, immortal.. and it will last ...no matter what *SIGH*...PREM! jaan lewa :-D

Female

"Aaj yeh chaand kuch alag kyun lag raha hai? Aaisa kyun lag raha hai iss chaand ko dekh ke ki kuch hai, kuch hai iski roshni mein. Kyun aaj iss chaand ko dekh ke itni bechaini si ho rahi hai? Kyun aaj, itne saloon baad phir se chaand vaise lag raha hai? Aaj kyun vapas yaar aa rahi hai woh kasmein, von rasmein?" ' Heer

Choosing a female DOTW proved to be a little tough! There was a Jugni scene but we didnt  get anything substantial from that one... But I did like Heer's dialogue. SO this weeks DOTW had to go to Heer. There is a certain warmth to this sequence...It was the same old chand Heer would often stand and talk to when Prem was away...then, even miles couldnt seperate \them. And today, when he's so near by, she is warmed by his presence! Love is elevating..It makes you look up, it makes you think up! its the same kind of feeling she has had when Prem was around..She is reminded of the kasemin, and the rasmein..
like little films that keep replaying in her mind! quite a sweet sequence.

PHEW! thats it :-D take care! have a greattt weekend :-D

OMG Moment of the Week
Soaps1

OMG was the word for the viewers this week.. it was OMG OMG all around and there were quite a few moments that gave us goose bumps.

The 1st OMG moment for me was when Prem entered heer's room and the longing and love with which he held the shadi ka joda and the payal and when Heer walked out of the washroom his expressions, his eyes told the tale of six years he had spend without her. The longing, the desire, the love in his eyes was OMG!

The 2nd one was ofcourse when after the match stick scene heer backed out and lost her balance only to end up in Prem's arms ... the amazing dialogues coupled with excellent HC voice over made it an OMG moment!!! That was the moment Prem had been waiting for 6 long years, the moment he must have dreamt about several times. It seemed as if that was the moment he was living for... and even though he thought Heer is about to belong to someone else nothing changed his feelings for that one moment! Heer in the arms where she belongs after six long years was surely OMG!!!

3rd OMG moment was when Heer came to prem's office to stop him from coming to the wedding... Heer not looking into Prem's eyes and Prem telling her something never change and Heer in return saying but some things have totally changed! That was an OMG moment for me because that spoke of the contrast in their lives, although both are still stuck where they were six years ago, their lives have gone on different paths! Prem is living only with the hope that one day Heer will return in his life, Heer on the other hand has a totally different reason to live for but despite that one could still feel how well they know each other! Despite being so far they are still so close in so many ways!

4th OMG moment was Prem grabbing heer's arm dragging her just to tell her one last time that he is still waiting for her and he still loves her! I am not a great fan of repeating earlier scenes or dialogues in serials ... but I have to admit when Prem said aaj mey Prem Juneja ... it brought tears to my eyes!!! HC's voice rocked in that scene, his expressions were spot on like always! Heer was dumb founded as if she didn't expect to hear ever again from Prem that he still loved her!

The 5th OMG moment was Prem thinking about how he does not have any kids and how when he will need it no one would be there to bring his desh ki mitti to him and Chahat's ball hitting him at that very moment!!!

It is very difficult to pick just one out of these but since I have to I will pick Prem's monologue while Heer was in his arms ... cause just like Prem it made us feel too that they both are back to where they belong! As if just like them we too were waiting for this moment to come since forever! Iss desh mein hai unka dil!!!

Biggest Disappointment of the Week
Sonu0511

We all understand heer cant forgive prem but she should have told prem about his chahat......both prem and chahat are deprived of each others love......prem missed his childs early years....and chahat her fathers love.......wat will be prems reaction wen he gets to know he has a daughter............thinkin about it only makes me get tears...........

and then it saddens to see tat gayati still prays tat premeer dont meet.....wat sort of a mother she is.......and she knows wats happened to her family in 6years but still so much hatred'she's not fit to be in a family.......

Shining Stars of the Week
-Anza- & Anhdara13

Actor

Again, so many stars this week. But my heart went to the most adorable new entry, our sweet little Muskaan, who plays humari Chahat. She brought new life to the show and adds and air of masti and innocence, which has been missing since the leap. The whole gardening comment and talking to her with respect cuz her Mamma is a client!! How adorable?! Especially for the way she said 'khadoos', and her chemistry with her on-screen Papa.

Character

This week was hard, with the dhamakadaar episodes we got. I mean, should I choose Yuvraj, who was undoubtedly the most entertaining character this week with his non-stop bak-bak, or Heer, or even Prem?

But I'm going to say this week, was Lalit Juneja, without whom, Prem never would have gone back to India! Without Prem back in India, we wouldn't have gotten any of the Premeer scenes'or'the much loved'Prem and Chahat scene. We gotta be thankful to Lallu for nearly dying'what can I say'sometimes'these things happen for the best'lol' And for snubbing his wife. Awesomeness na?

Balaji Bloopers
Garima93 & Bul3

Monday's Bloopers:

The lady who plays Yuvraj mother in this episode has been seen as one of Jugni's friend or I should rather say Jugni's troop member(rofl..I actually used the word troop member'sorry I have no clue which word to use for a lady who is seen with Jugni when Jugni make those ununderstandable predictions or when she dances like mad..)

Yuvraj's mother has been also seen as a gossiping aunty and relative of Junejas in 16th April episode.

Now the sherwani Yuvraj is wearing is the same one Prem wore at SPA 2008.

Prem is shown leaving the hotel due to noise and all.If you notice one of the hotel staff behind him is carrying his suitcase but Prem was not shown bringing any suitcase while checking in Canada airport or even while leaving Delhi Airport.

When Heer was leaving for airport some ladies stopped her saying how can she go out on the wedding day.Now obviously this was not the wedding day.Well in the same episode when Yuvraj was going out his mum said that he cannot leave to meet his girl and will meet her 2mrw only at the Sangeet but then the Sangeet was shown on the same day:O..

Heer in this episode wears the same necklace that Gayatri wore in 18th June 2008 episode.Also Heer is wearing a suit which was used by another actress in another BT serial Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna.BT keeps playing passing the clothes by passing it from its one serial to another..lol..

Well and last but not the least the house where Yuvraj's  family is shown living is actually Maya's dad's house.

Tuesday's Bloopers:

Well the episode starts with showing a matchstick last for 3 mins and 22 seconds which is quite impossible for a normal matchstick.

Also in this episode Harshad and Additi wore contact lenses.It was funny to see there eyes of a particular colour in one scene and of a different colour in another scene.

When Yuvraj went in the lift to meet Soni ,he wasn't wearing dupatta but in todayz episode when he talks to Prem in front of bride's room,he is shown wearing a dupatta.

In this episode rain was shown coming from two different directions in the scene where Prem is standing besides the window and looking at the moon and Heer comes to talk to him.

Wednesday's Bloopers:

Soni says she has no family and we all know that Heer too has no family so who are the ladkiwalee who have booked many rooms in Prem's hotel??lol

Thursday's Blooper:

Well currently shown as  Prem's Delhi International Hotel is Sky Heights hotel and some part of it  the place where RR asked Gaurav to act as Prem.

Friday's Boopers:

Kulraj said that Tanu is Lallu's poti when she really his Naati.Poti means daughter of son whereas Naati means daughter's daughter.

Preet told Harman in the last episode that there flight is at 9pm.Now in todayz epi Kulraj says that Preet and all would be leaving for airport in 1 hour.Heer left for the hotel in a hurry yesterday at 3 o clock so most probably she met Harman before 4..Now I don't get why would Preet and all woud leave for airport at around 5 o clock for 9pm flight. I know its better to reach airport before flight time but 4 hours earlier??

Well when Prem was taking Chahat to her mother to complain about her,his hands were all clean..you can notice the clean hands when he scratches his head or when he touches Chahat's face but in the last scene Prem's hand are shown dirty ,having mud which disappeared some minutes before and appeared again suddenly...lol

So here comes the end of this week boopers section whose credit goes to a lot of members apart from me who spotted bloopers and posted them in various posts like Ani ,triv,munam_30,maha_k,mylove_prem,cutegrl_rabia and resham12345.Thanks a lot everyone!!

Fashion Icon of the Week
jnawaz

Well..hmm'this goes to'HEER'hands down'this week was all about Premeer and I must say'Heer rocked that Green salwar she wore (half the week'lol)'the pink sari she wore for the wedding and then that baby blue sari she was wearing'this post leap look is really working for her'she looked gorgeous'whether is was for the wedding or just a simple day at work!! She looked so beautiful'cant wait to see her in these simple sari's now'

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief
jnawaz

So'let me make an attempt at a good old fashioned CR this week'let me know what you think'

So'this week'I have to say'it was very entertaining in terms of comedy'first and foremost we have our Prem'as one fellow Deshian put (sorry'cant remember who said it)'he not only put his foot in his mouth'he but both feet, socks and shoes in his mouth with the Raj confrontation scene!! I knew it was coming and I laughed my head off the entire scene. He just rambles on and on and on'like a train full speed ahead'it was like he memorized the lines and needed to get it out before he forgot'lol'it was refreshing and highly entertaining'

Looks like the new Jhuneja business venture is Gardening'not one'but two of the Jhuneja sons have already been mistake for gardeners'first Harman in Canada'and now Prem, by his very own daughter. As they say'if the show fits'they should totally try it'2/3 gardeners in the family isn't bad'just bring Preet Chachu in front of Chahat and she will call him a gardener too!!! Vaise'speaking for Preet and Chahat'looks like our Masti King has serious competition from his niece'before'hands down'Preet was the cutest, funniest and most entertaining member of the show'but now'looks like Chahat is about to take that title from him!! Vaise bhi, humara Preet aab woh Preet nahin raha'sadly'

Remember the scene when Prem is about to rat Chahat out'and she asked him not to'because she was scared of her mom'and Prem said me too'im scared of my mom too'honey,'let me tell you'so are we!!! Not scared in the whole sense that she freaks us out'which she does to some level'we are just scared of what your mother is planning and plotting'that is what gets us all nervous, mad and scared'iss budhi ka dimag hume darata hai!!! But it was so funny'a 20 something man'telling a 5yr old girl'he is scared of his mother'he might as well tell her he is afraid of the Easter Bunny!!!

Special Awards
jnawaz & munam_13 & -Sidd-

1. Chal Chala Chal Award:'goes to'*drum roll*'the MATCH STICK!! The match stick with superb resistance to burn itself for nearly 3min and 22 seconds giving us droolicious Premeer scene!! We had Prem'we had Heer'we had andhera'and then'we had'match stick! Wah wah'what can I say!! Sadly, we don't know what company that stick belonged to.

2. Oh Ya (Puh-Leez)! Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'Kis Desh Creatives!! 1st of all I have nothing against the current set of creatives as they are giving us a brand new sparkling version of Kis desh and   awesome scenes... but seriously, they tried too hard to make us believe that its Heer who is getting married, not Soni...The dialogues like "meri doosri shaadi"    and all would have broken up a riot in the forum if we were not knowing the truth but all that we did was... d-uh!!! Toward the end it was like enough already!! How stupid do you think we are? It was good that IF posts all of these articles'because if we didn't know that it was Soni getting married'oh'we'd have one feisty forum on our hands!!!

3. Dimag Ki Batti Jalaao/Bangaya Bakhra/Foot-in-Mouth Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREM JHUNEJA!!! Come on ladies'we all know why he is getting not one'but 3 awards rolled into one'this week'it was hilarious to watch Prem try to protect his Heer'because there was nothing to protect her from'first of all'looks like not only has he forgotten how to smile in the last 6yrs but has also forgotten to screw his dimag ki screws! The hotel manager said Heer JHUNEJA! If it was her that was getting married'wouldn't she use her maiden name, "Maan"? Then again'without even trying'Prem bangaya bali ka bakhra!! He put his foot so far up his mouth who knows how he got it out. He went off'and I mean went OFF on Raj for cheating on Heer before they even got married'Prem was on such a roll that he didn't give anyone a chance to talk'he nearly beat Raj down before anything could be said'but the look on his face when he finds out that Raj and Soni are getting married and not Heer and Raj'it was such a priceless moment!!! But I have to say'throughout all of this'Prem looked hella cute!!! *drool*

4. Surprise Package Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'HARMAN!!! I have to say'and I think many of you will agree'Harman was a real surprise this week'granted I wished with all my heart his scenes with Heer were done with Preet instead'I have to admit'I did like watching the Harman and Heer scene'this was the first time he really treated Heer as a Bhabi'they didn't have many scenes before the leap'and this one was just wow'he took ashirwad from her'giving her such respect'it was really heart warming'the way he said "Chahat'Prem Bhaia ki Chahat"'it was just like WoW!!! I don't know'Harman has really been winning me over post-leap'I hope it continues. Trust me'I am just as shocked as you'Harman was in a scene and I actually enjoyed it!! Go figure!!

5. Heart Breaking/Melting Power Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'PREM JHUENJA!! Ok'he gets another award'here is why'before or after reading this award'I strongly suggest'you go and watch the last 2 minutes of Monday's episode'this is the part when Prem is in the room and Heer comes in to touch up her make up'the expression on his face'omg'just watching it gets me all teary'I mean'OMG!!! My heart was breaking for him'the pain, love, loss and shock are all present in his eyes'those two minutes were just so well done!!! When he says "Aaj barsoon ke baad dekh raha hoon tumhe'aaise kaise ruk jaoon yahaan" 'he starts to take steps backwards like he is walking away from her life'the song in the background'OMG'it was like'just perfect!!! Harshad rocked that scene'but it was the character of Prem Jhuneja that had my heart melting and breaking'all at the same time!!!  

6. Akhoon ka Tara Award: 'goes to'*drum roll*'CHAHAT!! (no points for guessing'lol)'of course this is a no brainer'we were already in love with this girl before she made her entry..why'for the simple fact that she is the pyaar ki nishani of our Premeer'but haila'after her intro'we are completely Latto over her'kyun girls? She has us wrapped around her finger after just one episode'but im sure'paaka sure'she will have her father eating out of her hand before Prem even sees what is coming!!!

Weekend Masti
coolfattin

Game

Never Ending Word

Simple si baath hai'you have to take the last letter of the word the pervious person gives and just make a new work with that letter'samje'nahin'lets do an example

Ex: Prem

Last letter is "M"

New Word = Meher

See'I told you it was simple'so'lets start with..

Deshians

Weekend Video Mix
tv star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taKUYRbkdxE

PremLeoManav

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DESF35sRU1k

Trip Down Memory Lane
jnawaz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIV8vIDBdUw

What better what to end this week'than exactly how we started it'the biggest'or one of the biggest scenes of this week came on Tuesday when Heer held up the match and after six years'was face to face with her one and only love'Prem'so why not go back to the original'the first scene of the light that brought Premeer together'this scene is after the engagement of Ash and Prem (with Heer's ring)'Prem came upstairs and Heer couldn't help but follow'only to get caught'and haye'what a scene that was'enjoy ladies!!

Editors Note
Well well well...what an AWESOME that we have had...hai na? first of all before anything else...i'd like to thank all the reporters (old and new)...for being so great this week...after a long...Loooooong...time i came home on friday to an inbos full of PM's...i have to say...it was great...it is because of you all that we have made it this far...this is the 16th issue of the KDC...you know what that means...we are now officially 4 months strong!!! *woot woot*....none of this would have been possible with out the reporters and of course...of course...the readers!!! this forum is simply awesome!!! love you all to bits!!!!

in celebration...here is some cake...party time people!!!

4 Month Anniversary

Muh mita karo!!

have a rocking weekend guys...hope next week is as good or BETTER than this week!!

JAZ

Edited by jnawaz - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome work guys๐Ÿ‘

Loved the dialogue of Prem when he is with Heer "Che saal se iss pal ka intezaar kar raha hun"๐Ÿ˜

Tell me abt Match stick i would love 2 have those match sticks mere yahan light bahut jati hai toh candle dhundne mein madad kaergaa jaldi khatam nahin hoga๐Ÿ˜†

Tell me abt Yuvraj's mother toh Jugni sent her collegues 2 do the  jasoos work  2 spy on Heer that way she keeps updated herself on PH story๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Here is my word

Sumer Singh๐Ÿ˜†

Priya

Edited by bellle4u - 14 years ago
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely chronicle.loved it .good job .Simply amazing sections.
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yay..we are on 16..good job Jaz, and reporters too..
zaara006 thumbnail
Congrats to all!!!! You guys are amanzing!!! this was also another very good KDC issue!!!
shafaq92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Amazing! Very well put together. Great work as always!

Shafaq ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
only.asking thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful work.... That Trip Down Memory Lane is a Wonderful addition... ๐Ÿ‘
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great work everyone once again..the special awards corner was fantastic..Congratulations on completing 4months of KDC!!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great job everyone and congratulations on the 4th anniversary ๐Ÿฅณ
meiskan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good job guys, keep up the good work! Congrats on 4th anniversary btw!    ๐Ÿ˜›